This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I had an awesome day today. I had my kids play hookey from school and we did arts and crafts, and did some spring cleaning. It was so nice to have lots of energy to spend with them. Two of them were kinda sick, so we had a somewhat legit excuse to skip school lol.

It sounds like a fun day Paula! :)

I was kinda wanting to play hookey myself this morning. :P

I never got the Lugol's....because my doctor gave me something else he wants me to take. I'm thinking I'd do better with something that is NOT oral....but he gave me tablets. <_<

I dont know how well its going to go over....I have to get desensitized to them before I can start. They have all that extra junk that I dont want...vegetable stearates and some other things that scare the heck outta me. :ph34r:

Why cant anything just be PURE! Thats the biggest reason that I cant tolerate any supplements. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

I'd be leery about the supp's too.

ShadowSwallow Newbie

I couldn't resist! :lol: The call of the Reese's peanut butter cup... or the Kit Kat... or the string cheese. :lol: I did eventually get an upset stomach, but not brain fog! :P

But I will be a good girl from now on. Unhuh. :ph34r:

aprilh Apprentice

I got the results of my son's Stool Analysis today. He has a parasite called Blastocystis Hominis. His bile acids were a little low but everything else looked okay. His e-coli bacteria was out of range with the acidophilus and bifidus. Basically, he had too much e-coli.

So, we are going to do a parasitic cleanse and then re-introduce the good bacteria.

I am hoping this is the answer to his low weight - even though he eats ALL the time - and distended belly.

We shall see.....

confused Community Regular

April,

Im glad you got some answers for your son. Im sure the parastie cleanse will help him out alot.

paula

AndreaB Contributor
I am hoping this is the answer to his low weight - even though he eats ALL the time - and distended belly.

I'm thinking this would be a large portion of the trouble.

nora-n Rookie

Wow Scott and mojojojo went to the medicine fair that happened to be this week and they had dark field and bradford microscopy done on their blood and they could see the borrelia being eaten by the white blood cells, something they attribute to the photon therapy. They have photos on their blogs.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

aprilh Apprentice
Wow Scott and mojojojo went to the medicine fair that happened to be this week and they had dark field and bradford microscopy done on their blood and they could see the borrelia being eaten by the white blood cells, something they attribute to the photon therapy. They have photos on their blogs.

very cool!

Can you send me the link to their blog? Thanks!

confusedks Enthusiast

Hello everyone! Long time since I've posted.

I got iron results last Monday and guess what????!!!! My ferritin went from 5 to 17 in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all 4 years I've been fighting this iron problem, that has NEVER happened! It's looking like I won't need iron IV's. I go back in 6 weeks to have my numbers checked again. :D:P:)

I think I know what has caused the change, but not 100% sure. I don't really care, as long as it stays that way! :)

I am in the middle of taking my GED, tonight is the last night. I am also still looking for a nannying job (can't remember if I said that on here before...). I have another interview today. It's really nice to be able to get on with my life! :)

That's all for now. Just all around good stuff. :D

AndreaB Contributor
I got iron results last Monday and guess what????!!!! My ferritin went from 5 to 17 in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all 4 years I've been fighting this iron problem, that has NEVER happened! It's looking like I won't need iron IV's. I go back in 6 weeks to have my numbers checked again. :D:P:)

WooHoo!!!!!!

Good luck on the interview and it's great to hear you're doing your GED too. :)

ShadowSwallow Newbie

Wooohooo!!!! That's awesome!! :D :D :D

christine 25 Newbie

GOBAMA!

yeah, this makes me happy today! :rolleyes:

sorry couldn't contain myself...

nora-n Rookie

About the blogs from Germany, here they are:

Open Original Shared Link

they have also been linked to on Connie's blog Lyme Bytes.

I had scio treatment today, and my energy or resilience or what it was is up to 90, was 51 last time, and 32 the first time. About a week ago it felt like a ball was travelling across my colon and I had to go to the bathroom, and that something needed to be expelled. ( the machine said parasites both times..) today it did not complain about parasites. Afterwards the detox foot bath water was dark dark yelow or brown with lots of black specks. Seems to me like some parasites were expelled and heavy metals and other things were detoxed just like was discussed here before.

The scio is working on my spine every time too.

Like with any other treatment, homeopathics, bionic, anything, blockages in the spine must be released. By chiropractic or any other means. so that energy can flow and treatments can work.

I read today something that makes sense: do not dry your hair in the evening with electric hair dryer. Not after seven at night. The electromagnetic fields cause the pineal gland to just stop making melatonin for the rest of the night. Sharp light, blue light and electromagetic fieds do that. (it even says so in the papers written after the nurses health study. they found a lot of breast cancer and low melatonin related to night work, bright lights and electromagnetic fieds)

Do not charge the cell phone in the bedroom either.

Oral magnesium feeds lyme and other critters. Use cream (or epsom baths?) or IV. Says so in a pdf from Klinhardt amongst other things.

I wonder if it is possible to make magnesium cream (I am in Europe and know of no magnesium cream)

tabasco32 Apprentice

I need oral mag for bowel issues. A bath or cream won't cut it.

mftnchn Explorer
Hello everyone! Long time since I've posted.

I think I know what has caused the change, but not 100% sure. I don't really care, as long as it stays that way! :)

I am in the middle of taking my GED, tonight is the last night. I am also still looking for a nannying job (can't remember if I said that on here before...). I have another interview today. It's really nice to be able to get on with my life! :)

That's all for now. Just all around good stuff. :D

Fantastic!!!!! I am so delighted to hear such good news and that you are able to focus your energies on all these other great things. Keep it up, Kass!

mftnchn Explorer
I need oral mag for bowel issues. A bath or cream won't cut it.

Me too. I have been wondering what to do about that? I had weened off to taking IM magnesium, but the return of the big C has me back on lots of oral mag.

mftnchn Explorer

Nora this is quite interesting. Sounds a lot like some of what I have read about the bionic 880 results.

Tonight i decided to be brave and try some cheese, I only ate a veryt little bit, but i had no reaction at all. Vut the oddest thing opf it all, was it tasted terrible. I realized that i dont miss cheese after all. Of course i bet if i had an reaction i would be wanting the stuff lol.

I have had 3 awesome days in a row. I have started back on charcoal and drinking lemon water and it has helped with more energy. Today I am going back to detox baths and i hope it contines making me happy. I am slowly adding stuff back and see how i react. I will start with herbs and vitamins once my thyroin, adrenal and insulin test are back.

paula

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Everyone,

I just now got the chance to come back on here! I am trying to get things lined up for obtaining my driving permit, get my hair done, and a variety of other chores. Hopefully, everything will get done with energy and time to spare. ;) My best friend wants me to come and see her new home on Saturday evening, so I am trying to get all of this done by then. Being sick has made it difficult.

I am not sure what is going on with my stomach. It could be too much chocolate, too much caffeine, too much bacon, or perhaps the yeast. This makes me worry about Saturday, since I already have plans. The bentonite clay is another possibility. Stupid body! :angry: My computer was extremely out of whack from a program that was supposed to repair issues, not make them. :rolleyes:

Whatever you do, avoid downloading any of those. They will damage your computer. Dad fixed it, so it is back to running as badly as it did prior to the installation. :lol: What a pathetic upgrade this was. I lost my place on here, due to my computer. I should be able to catch-up on my reading a little at a time.

You will be interested to know I visited the Quantum Fingers site. It appeared quite accurate. You take a test online, and they send results later. The person writing said I scored only a 2 on mercury, and 10 or above is a concern. :) The scale goes from 10 to 100. Lyme is very likely an issue, though.

Sincerely,

Jin

Jin,

Were do i find this quantum finger site, i went to google it and it didnt come back with anything. Im glad to see you back again

paula

mslee Apprentice

Hi Guys

Just stopping in

ran across this article this morning, talks about austism in the pacific north west in relation to rain....could it be the mercury being washed out of the air? Just a thought....

Confused I have read that Red Wine, Purple Grape Juice, Garlic, and cayane can help thin the blood naturally. I can feel a difference if I drink 100% juice purple/concord grape juice or garlic sups. I guess the problem here is that juice is a no no for those on SCD and cayane is a nightshade. Just wanted tp pass the info along.

Rachel thanks for the info, there is so much cancer & autoimmune problems in my family I am sure I have some sort of genetic blip that can explain alot of the problems I have had. We are so lucky to live in a time where they are able to test our genes!

have a nice day all!

mftnchn Explorer

Juice is fine on SCD. You just have to confirm there is no added sugar.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I'm thinking my constipation issues might be caused in part by magnesium deficiency. Well.....probably a BIG part. Yeah....it really has taken me ALL THIS TIME to figure that out. :P

Anyone remember how I became "regular" when I was eating all that chocolate ice cream? Then when I gave up the ice cream I went back to having issues with "c" again.

Then I discovered the cholcolate chips....and I became regular again. :huh:

Too many chocolate chips caused other issues though....possibly from other ingredients.

Then I dealt with the "c" all over again...UNTIL the chocolate brownies. I really didnt have too many problems with the brownies...I was doing well AND I was regular again! Totally regular for the entire time I ate those brownies.

Now that they changed the ingredients and I cant eat them I've got major "c" again. <_< It doesnt matter what I try to eat....it doesnt get better.

I could easily go a week or even longer without having a bm. Today I realized its been 4 days....and I wasnt feeling good....kind of grouchy and depressed. I ate a couple of handfuls of chocolate chips on my lunch and 10 minutes later I had a bm. :o It never fails!!

The chocolate chips dont contain dairy like the ice cream and brownies....so I think it has to be the chocolate alone.

I know chocolate has magnesium...but how much does it have?? I looked it up and the amount is pretty significant...it contains more magnesium than any other food.

Is this why I become regular when I eat alot of chocolate?? Anyone think thats possible?? :unsure:

By the way....magnesium supplements (the one that I could tolerate) did not produce these same results and I remained constipated despite taking large doses. Dont know how well they were absorbed and I dont know if it was possibly the form of magnesium (I believe it was magnesium malate) but it didnt work.

What the heck is it about the chocloate?? :huh:

I'm gonna have to go back on chocolate so I'm trying different things to see if I come across something I can tolerate on a daily basis like I did with the brownies.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Oh yeah....next topic. :P

My genetic test should be here tomorrow or Sat....and my enzymes are being shipped as well. I still have to set up my appt. for BioSET but hopefully will be able to do it soon (not sure how easy it is to get an appt. and I'm seeing someone new). I should be seeing Dr. P. again in a few weeks...unless for some reason it takes longer than that for my genetic results to come back.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Oh...and if its the mag. in the chocolate thats moving things along...could it really happen so quickly? This is not the first time that I've used handfuls of chocolate chips to relieve constipation...and it always works pretty quickly. However, I dont continue to have bm's every single time I eat the chocolate chips. After the first time...I just become "regular"....about once a day as long as I keep the chocolate in my diet.

Archived