This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator
She's been a good girl and getting to bed earlier because of her need for more sleep......one less stressor on her body if she gets her rest.

I didnt go to sleep yet! :o

There was celebratory screams going on....I FLEW outta bed to see Bonds hit 756!! :D

Dang...wish I was at that game tonight....it was pretty exciting. Fireworks going off...the park was LIT UP....it had to be a full house. :)

I guess I gotta go back to bed now. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
I didnt go to sleep yet! :o

There was celebratory screams going on....I FLEW outta bed to see Bonds hit 756!! :D

Dang...wish I was at that game tonight....it was pretty exciting. Fireworks going off...the park was LIT UP....it had to be a full house. :)

I guess I gotta go back to bed now. :(

That would be an exciting game for sure.

Back to bed with you. :)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

Jazzy was a small but mighty dog, too! :lol: She really could get mean when she wanted to! I would do an Australian accent like Steve Irwin, and call her Taz-O. She would wiggle her tail. It was so funny!

Jasmine might have been only fifteen inches high, but she would have died for me. Schnauzers are like that. Tasha Bear was a Standard, not a Mini. She was the same way. Even after she was crippled, she would scoot herself over to the stairs, and lift her head up and bark at the lawn guy! :lol:

I miss them both so much! :(

Westies are adorable! I thought about them, too. If I got my own place, I would want at least one pet. I may get a cat, though. I never got to have one while being here. However, if I got guinea pigs, I could not have a cat, because they would be trying to eat the little piggies!

I have heard Lyme causes a lot of skin sensations that can be bothersome. The pricking feeling is something that comes every now and again. I also have hyper reflexes. Whenever Dart licks my toes, it makes me twitch. I am not sure if there is anything that can be done until I am diagnosed and treated, though.

Dear Kat,

It is important to keep your hands busy when you try not to smoke! This is something so many people have difficulty with. I know you can do it, though! You have come so far already! I am glad the laugh helped! ;)

St. Bernards are sweet dogs. They do drool a lot, though. That can get very messy. The larger dogs often are the biggest babies. Tasha was a big baby, but Jazzy could be mean. People assumed that it was the other way around because they expect large dogs to be vicious.

My aunt has English Mastiffs. They are huge! Drooling is really bad with them. It grosses me out, but the dogs are sweet as can be! There are three of them. Mya, Cali, and Ryder all are beautiful, and Ryder and Cali have gotten many ribbons from shows already!

Aunt Nancy has had some messes to clean up from them. If they get sick, you are in for a job! It will get everywhere. Smaller dogs are a little easier to deal with on that. I have to stick with smaller dogs, because I do not have the strength to handle the large ones. Tasha would drag me all over the place when she was young!

Having a reception after the honeymoon sounds much better. There is so much planning going into a wedding. I honestly think it would make me a wreck. My best friend is getting married next April, and she has already had about 100 near breakdowns. With all of this stress involved, I do not know how anyone could enjoy it!

I hear Aspen is wonderful! That is great you got that trip and did not have to plan anything! Plus, you also went to Waikiki! Hawaii is the ultimate honeymoon destination! A cousin of mine is in Honolulu. It is so beautiful there!

Dear tom,

The yeast makes us think we need the sugar. I know that! It makes you crave it. I have cut down a lot on my sugar. I never have been a junkfood person. My body is more of a healthfood body.

Starving the yeast is only part of it. There is so much more that needs done to destroy it. Supplements certainly help. If you had not seen the ND, you might never have eradicated it. I have heard a lot of good things about Cyprilic Acid and Garlic. I know there are other supplements, but my holistic physician and I need to pursue the Lyme first. Meanwhile, there are a few things I can do myself, like clean up my diet.

Dear Judy,

Hello again! Nice to see you on here! When are you supposed to see that G.I. doc? I know you mentioned she was going on vacation or something. All you can do is try with the Lyme. I am in a similar situation. Hopefully, we will both get well soon!

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the Rachel update! We were wondering where she was! Normally, she is on here.

I was surprised not to find anything from her. I am glad she is alright!

What was so funny is, the fly could still see Dart! He did not think so, though! :lol: He is not exactly the brightest crayon in the box. He is cute, but can be so nasty. I would not get a Yorkie again. I told my parents I do not ever want to hear about how much trouble a cat would be again!

I hope the Enjoy Life Chips are not bothering you. :( I seem to be more intolerant to things than I used to be. I know that Celiac tends to mask other intolerances. I know the Chocolate Emporium has soy-free, gluten-free, casein-free chips now. At least there are some options.

Dear Rachel,

I was not watching the game. I am glad you got to see Barry break the record! :) I have three or four of his baseball cards! I used to have a Pete Rose, but the neighbor kids who were holy terrors that used to live next door messed it up. That thing would have been worth a lot now!

I am so glad you are resting more. It is good for you. There are some days I sleep for twelve hours. If I am still feeling like I need more sleep, I do. My symptoms get much worse when I am sleep deprived.

Dear Patti,

I was watching television the other night. They had a singer I had never heard of from Belgium. You would like him, too! His newest album is The Crooners. Helmut Lotti does songs from Sinatra, Dean Martin, and all of the greats! He also writes his own music! Incidentally, he is also easy on the eyes!

Sincerely,

Jin

dadoffiveboys Rookie
Well I've been struggling for quite some time now. It doesnt matter what I eliminate I'm still sick. Its like it HAS to be something that is constantly in my system because I havent had a single symtom-free day for over 3 years now. Even when I limit myself to 2 safe foods I'm still having symptoms so basically nothing has worked. All meds or supplements have worsened my symptoms. All gluten-free packaged foods bother me. I toatlly eliminated casein and still have problems. It was only one supplement I was taking that had milk in it so I stopped taking it...felt better...started eating more foods and totally symptomatic again.

I was eating Enjoy Life chocolate chips with no problems..also did some baking...no problems. I had one cake mix with all safe ingredients and reacted. The mix only had like 4 ingredients and I tolerate all of them...the only questionable ingredient is Xanthan gum. Its also in every gluten-free product I've reacted to and also rice milks and almond milks and a ton of other stuff I cant have. I found out its from CORN. I never thought about corn...but its in everything. Even when I'm only eating meat and veggies (no corn) I'm still having corn everyday in my thyroid meds and any supplements or vitamins I've ever taken most likely have corn.

Pre gluten-free I never ate much candy or sweets....my favorite snacks were popcorn and Tostitos. These were also the first foods I started avoiding long before I ever heard of gluten because the next day I always had a swollen face and a migraine. I had thought it was from the salt or something. I thought everything was thyroid related since I had Graves so I started avoiding all salt.

I did some research on corn and its in pretty much everything...seems more difficult to avoid then both gluten and dairy. Today at work (I work in a grocery store) I started reading all the labels of the foods I used to eat before I got sick. They ALL have corn. Its in bread, soups, microwave dinners, yogurts, cheese (why is corn in cheese?). Anyways, I've never been corn-free because of my thyroid meds and lots of other things I've tried over the last year. I had posted about getting "glutened" by all the gluten-free cereals. Well they are all corn based....DUH. I dont know why I never thought of this since everything I've had problems with have some form of corn in them.

I really need to eliminate the corn to see if I get better but dont know how I can do this when I need to take thyroid pills everyday. What do people do in a situation like this? What if I'm intolerant to corn all this time and its in the medication I need to take?

The other big question is am I really intolerant to gluten and dairy? If I get better off corn I dont know what to think about that. All the foods that have gluten also have corn so I would likely have to stay off gluten anyways....hmmm...does pizza have corn in it? :huh:

Also yogurt and ice cream really mess me up but they also have corn. There ARE some brands and flavors that dont have corn so I would LOVE to not have a problem with dairy!!

I would rather be intolerant to corn and gluten both than have to give up dairy for good.

Does anyone have a corn intolerance? Could I have just developed this out of nowhere and NOT have gluten intolerance...or is it more likely that gluten caused this to happen in the first place? I'm actually hoping I'm corn intolerant cuz as hard as it seems I've been struggling a long time now. The symptoms I've gotten from the stuff I've eaten with xanthan gum are severe....also I had powdered sugar yesterday and had another severe reaction. I have no reaction to cane sugar but when I looked at the ingred. of the powdered stuff its cane suger AND corn starch! Right now I feel exactly like I felt before I ever went gluten-free...everything hurts. :( This would explain why I dont do well with anything processed or with any supplements or vitamins or medications.

I dont see too many people here with corn problems but hopefully someone has some advice about the thyroid meds??

Xanthum gum is made from the shell of a certain bacteria. If you had problems with the Xanthum gum it would probably be a reaction to that bacteria or whatever is in it.

Although I don't have a 'corn' allergy - there are a few gluten-free cereals made ONLY FROM RICE!! :) Unfortunately they are NOT mainstream and you must go to a 'natural food' type of store and they are more expensive and don't taste great. You can try honey rice puffs or just plain old honey rice krispies (organic NOT FROM KELLOGS for sure!!) We make rice krispy treats from those :) with marshmellows that are sugar based only and if you are allergic to milk/eggs you can use margarine. We also recently got some gluten-free oats (made/sold by a celiac family) and that has seemed to be ok too! (man I missed the oatmeal cookies). Unfortunately we had to order that online as noone carries gluten-free oats! There is something I read that one of the protein fractions of wheat which is NOT common in allergies has similar chemical sequences to that of corn - hence cross-allergic reactions. I'm not a doctor so this is just 'what I think'. Also if you DO have a problem with corn - you need to avoid ALL starch type things and most candies :( - they use corn starch in the candy making process - like coating jelly beans to make them not stick together.

I HIGHLY recommend watching shows like 'how it's made' - my new favorite show - to see what kinds of processes and ingredients go into your canned food. I find that when I stick to fruits/vegetables and meats I never have any problems. (Unless you are allergic to legumes or salicylic acid or nightshades.. then some veggies are bad :( )

I am still a firm believer the cereal industry needs to offer us PURE cereals - made either from rice, oats, corn, etc.. but just ONE of those ingredients. They are mixing WAY too many things together and getting us all sick (just my opinion of course)! Why can't rice chex be made with JUST RICE.. nooooo.. gotta add barley malt all over the thing to make it brown (use brown rice if you want more flavor!!)

dlp252 Apprentice
Just wanted to let everyone know I got ahold of Rachel.

Yay!

Dang...I should've been watching. I saw on the news the other day that he had tied the record, then completely forgot about it. :( I hate foggy headedness...

I have heard Lyme causes a lot of skin sensations that can be bothersome. The pricking feeling is something that comes every now and again. I also have hyper reflexes. Whenever Dart licks my toes, it makes me twitch. I am not sure if there is anything that can be done until I am diagnosed and treated, though.

From what I've read on LN, people do seem to have good luck with reduced symptoms of this kind once they are on treatment, at least eventually. Just the fact that my skin hasn't burned in quite a few weeks is encouraging to me and I haven't even begun heavy treatment yet...just the herbals.

jerseyangel Proficient
....I FLEW outta bed to see Bonds hit 756!! :D

Glad you're getting your rest--and you got to see the big hit! :D

Dear Patti,

I was watching television the other night. They had a singer I had never heard of from Belgium. You would like him, too! His newest album is The Crooners. Helmut Lotti does songs from Sinatra, Dean Martin, and all of the greats! He also writes his own music! Incidentally, he is also easy on the eyes!

Sincerely,

Jin

Wow--he does sound good! M-m-m, and easy on the eyes, you say? B)

Guest shellyh

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shelly, Tom got me here I think? I have 2 of my own threads going on this site by accident since I did not know what a thread was and how to ask questions etc. Oh well! This is my 3rd attempt to post questions here.

My son and I were diagnosed with mold allergies about 10 days ago. We were already on a major diet, free of most of the major allergens... until this happened. Now, we have to lose potatoes, corn, citrus, and who knows what else...dried herbs yadayadayada!!! I also have to test my home for molds. Does anyone have any information on this process? Any good mold free recipes?????? Have any of you tried using Nystatin before? Did it help you? I know a couple of you are meeting in Willow Glenn on Friday and Tom invited me to go and meet you. I hope I can make it!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Shelly and Tyler (son)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear dadoffiveboys,

Welcome to the thread! I am sure tom could use some male company around here. Charlie probably will not mind, either! :) The more the merrier! I found what you posted about xanthan gum particularly interesting.

I am wondering if I have some bacterial dysbiosis. I discovered recently that drinking flavored water made my guts bubble. :( It turns out, artificial sweeteners increase gas and the multiplication of bad bacteria in the intestines in 57 percent of women! :o Drinking the plain water has helped. However, xanthan gum being made from bacteria could add to my problems.

I have an overgrowth of yeast. You can imagine how that is helped by bacteria. The yeast makes it easy for bad bacteria to overgrow. I am on probiotics, but know that may not be all it takes. I am working on getting rid of the yeast, too.

I also agree that companies should keep things natural. I wish I could afford to go all organic. I get to treat myself occaisionally to the non-frankenfood. Due to a tight budget, I must buy what is gluten-free and affordable. At least more recently I have been able to find foods with taste!

Dear Donna,

It probably is due to you not getting treated with medications yet. The herbs might help. I am not sure. Skin sensations are strange that way. I also have eczema, which might be yeast related as well. I would not be surprised if your prickling sensations went away after you begin antibiotics or something.

I am excited, because I have Bonds cards! I do not know if they will be worth anything, though. It is difficult to say. You might have a Fleer and an Upper Deck, but only one will be worth big bucks. I have a Darryl Strawberry card, and I think I have a Jose Canseco Rookie card.

Dear Patti,

You would like Helmut Lotti! He actually came to our PBS station here in town. I was surprised anyone would come here for any reason! :lol: Go to Open Original Shared Link to view him! I think the site is in German, though. :( He was wearing a fedora in the concert I saw! You know me, I am a sucker for a fella in a fedora!

Dear Shelly,

Welcome to the thread! Molds are a major problem. Getting your home tested is expensive. It can cost up to $600, and that does not include removal if the mold is toxic. I know someone who lost a kidney because of being exposed to toxic mold in her workplace.

Typically, molds in the home are found by a local environmental agency. You may have people advertising in the phone book about it. We do, despite the fact our town is not exactly New York. I am in a similar situation. I have an overgrowth of yeast, which makes me extremely sensitive to mold. The problem is, testing is expensive, and my parents probably would not do it even if we had the money.

There are numerous foods that tend to harbor mold. Anything fermented is definitely out, like wine, ale, beer, etc. Cheese is moldy, as are various fruits. Grapes, dried fruits (all), melons, all grains, citrus fruits, peanuts and peanut butter, yeast (all are fungi), and squash tend to be some of the worst offenders. Citric acid tends to be derived from the fungi known as aspergillus, which many people do not tolerate exposure to, let alone ingesting it!

Sincerely,

Jin

jerseyangel Proficient

Jin--

He's a real cutie-patootie :D

dlp252 Apprentice

Hi Shelly, glad you made it over here! I really thought I had more stuff bookmarked, but don't.

Hello and welcome to dadoffiveboys.

Okay everyone...I get the results of my liver function test today. I see the PT and chiro first then get my results. :blink: I don't know why I'm a bit nervous about this one. :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient
Okay everyone...I get the results of my liver function test today. I see the PT and chiro first then get my results. :blink: I don't know why I'm a bit nervous about this one. :blink:

I'll be thinking about you, Donna :) Let us know!

AndreaB Contributor
Hi Shelly, glad you made it over here! I really thought I had more stuff bookmarked, but don't.

Hello and welcome to dadoffiveboys.

Yes Shelley and dadoffiveboys.....Welcome. :)

Shelley, sorry I can't offer any help but it sound like Jin covered a lot.

Donna, I'll be waiting for your results as well. Try not to worry.

tom Contributor
Hi Everyone,

My name is Shelly, Tom got me here I think?

YAY SHELLY!!!

You made it here . . . . .finally heehee :P

Background FYI to the regulars:

I joined bayareaceliacs on yahoo a little while ago and a few days ago saw Shelly describing the new, to her, mold&yeast dietary restrictions that we are so familiar w/.

At least one person there seemed to find it ridiculous :o , implying it's far too drastic to all be necessary and that second opinions should be gotten before embarking on such a change.

But, w/ the symptoms Shelly described when ingesting a couple offenders, I immed knew the restrictions are necessary to get better and of course knew that Shelly should be here in R'ville, w/ so many in similar situations.

Welcome to the thread Shelly!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

OMG.....did anyone else see the buffalo/lions/crocodile video?? :o

That was freakin AMAZING footage!! I've watched hours and hours of Animal Planet and NEVER saw anything like this!

My mouth was like this the whole time.. :o

AndreaB Contributor
OMG.....did anyone else see the buffalo/lions/crocodile video?? :o

That was freakin AMAZING footage!! I've watched hours and hours of Animal Planet and NEVER saw anything like this!

My mouth was like this the whole time.. :o

We just watched it within the last half hour. That was amazing!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Hi Shelly,

I'm thinking there must be something going on in your environment to cause such problems with mold. Most likely mold in your home.

Are you having symptoms when you eat certain foods?

Most of us here have underlying issues contributing to weakening the immune system and causing greater susceptibility to mold toxins.

Some people are genetically susceptible to the mold toxins which means that their bodies have a difficult time detoxifying molds/mycotoxins.

If you're living in a home where toxic mold is a problem it could be weakening your immune system making you more vulnerable to infections (bacteria, yeast, parasites, etc).

I'm extremely sensitive to molds (all molds) but only because of other factors which led to a pretty bad candida situation....weakened immune system, etc.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
We just watched it within the last half hour. That was amazing!

Andrea....I couldnt even believe that little buffalo got up and walked away from all that!! :blink:

I hope he survived. :)

I have some Time/Life wildlife videos...whales, lions...all that good nature footage. I've seen tons of video with animals hunting down their prey and stuff like that....but I have to say...THIS was just the most amazing thing I've seen!!

Way cool how the buffalo came back for the little guy! AWESOME. :D

AndreaB Contributor

I was just glacing through my current Blaylock report, reader questions. Someone had asked about candida and he mentioned diet, probiotics and something like diflucan that started with an S? Anyway, he said diflucan is fluoridated. :o

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea....I couldnt even believe that little buffalo got up and walked away from all that!! :blink:

I hope he survived. :)

Way cool how the buffalo came back for the little guy! AWESOME. :D

I couldn't believe it either! He must of been terribly injured......I do hope he survived as well.

I don't know if that's normal for the herds to come back to try and save their lost ones. Seems you always see the whole herd running for their lives and whoever is lost is lost.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I'm trying to catch up still. :)

I think someone asked about my Methyl B12 shots??

Yup....I still do the shots....one every three days. :)

Yesterday I was already dressed for work and didnt feel like hassling with my pants so I gave myself the shot in my stomach.

I'm pretty good at doing the shots now...they dont hurt at all. :D

I'm also taking Folate now along with the MB12.

Folate, B12 and B6 all need to work together. The new Dr. wants me on the B6 as well....but I'm holding off because the B-Vitamins have caused problems in the past. Next time I see him or Amy I'll have to have them test me for it.

We had a discussion about the methyl B12 at my appt....I never posted that but if I have time I'll do it later.

Anyway, I was mostly concerned about increasing methylation and converting inorganic mercury to methyl mercury (a more toxic form of mercury). I've read conflicting info. about that over the past several months. I was somewhat nervous to start the M12 because of that.. I havent had any problems with it but I wanted to hear what the Dr. had to say about all that. :)

Amy should be coming back in about 4 weeks. :)

Guest shellyh

Thanks for all of the feedback! When I eat chocolate, it is like I am electricuting myself. For a few days, my muscles and nerves feel like I have a live wire running through my entire body. My sister brought a bottle of Red wine over and I was doubled over in pain until 3am and then still not well for a few days. The other day, I successfull had 1/2 a kids cup of coffee, but yesterday, I tried it and added almond milk and I went through the whole weird feeling....heart beating fast, fatigue, food cravings, foggy head, harder to breath, etc. I am not sure if it was the almond milk or the coffee? I saw a site that said to avoid all nuts except dry roasted almonds and almond butter, but I tried almond milk and not sure if that is what went wrong?

In regard to our health, I am up for spending $600 to test this place. I rent this home and have a child care, besides taking care of my own kids. I need to know we are safe here! The landlord knows there is a water leak under the house and has suggested we wait to fix it since the living room floor will have to be torn out. I am very worried about this problem! Now, my children spend a lot of time with grandma as well and her apartment has old carpet. She said she could easily get knew carpet there without a problem.....Any issues with new carpet (Fumes etc.)?

I am so happy to be here....finally!!!

Shelly

AndreaB Contributor
Now, my children spend a lot of time with grandma as well and her apartment has old carpet. She said she could easily get knew carpet there without a problem.....Any issues with new carpet (Fumes etc.)?

New carpet and new flooring have toluene in them and outgas for 1-3 years. I am currently taking my children through treatments with something called LED (laser energetic detox) and this is in the paperwork for things to avoid in one particular group. My youngest son will be having treatment for this group as well as pesticides next......he's only 20 1/2 months.

There are so many toxins everywhere that it's hard to know what to focus on. Definately look into the testing of your home as a start.

If you are interested in learning more about LED treatments, Rachel, my children and Claire are currently going through treatments. Claire is on vacation for awhile though.

I'm assuming your in California since Tom mentioned a possible meeting up. Rachel is also in the area somewhere.

Guest shellyh
New carpet and new flooring have toluene in them and outgas for 1-3 years. I am currently taking my children through treatments with something called LED (laser energetic detox) and this is in the paperwork for things to avoid in one particular group. My youngest son will be having treatment for this group as well as pesticides next......he's only 20 1/2 months.

There are so many toxins everywhere that it's hard to know what to focus on. Definately look into the testing of your home as a start.

If you are interested in learning more about LED treatments, Rachel, my children and Claire are currently going through treatments. Claire is on vacation for awhile though.

I'm assuming your in California since Tom mentioned a possible meeting up. Rachel is also in the area somewhere.

Hi Andrea, Thanks for that information! I am wondering if you could tell me more about LED? What symptoms did your 20month old have? I have a 2 year old who has a few issues, but not so bad right now. His teeth are stained a bit and he is very tense, often grinding and chomping on his teeth as he hits me :( He is also very sweet, this usually happens when he is very tired.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

LED (laser energetic detoxification) speeds up detoxification. It removes many toxins from the body in a 24 hour period.

Toxins contributing to health problems are first identified through electrodermal screening or kinesiology (muscle testing). These toxins are then targeted with LED.

Its an alternative method of treatment. I do not see mainstream Dr.'s anymore as they were unable to offer me any help and did not have any understanding of my illness. Thankfully I found some very good Dr.'s who do understand things like mercury toxicity, fungal problems, Lyme Disease, etc.

Heres a site with a good explanation of LED.

Open Original Shared Link

Also, on this page (post #20713) I posted all about LED...what it does, how it works, etc. :)

Open Original Shared Link

AndreaB Contributor
Hi Andrea, Thanks for that information! I am wondering if you could tell me more about LED? What symptoms did your 20month old have? I have a 2 year old who has a few issues, but not so bad right now. His teeth are stained a bit and he is very tense, often grinding and chomping on his teeth as he hits me :( He is also very sweet, this usually happens when he is very tired.

Shelly,

I started seeking out treatments due to food intolerances and my daughters behavior (she's my oldest at 7).

My youngest has many food intolerances and I figured since I have amalgams that that would be part of the problem. Before I went gluten free he seemed to be developing slower, but the physical development/motor development picked up after that. He's still not talking and I don't know whether that's going to be a problem. I figure I'll give him more time since he's still under 2.

My second child had mercury show up already and was just treated (LED) for that. My daughter did test through ART (Muscle testing stands for Autonomic Response Testing) with mercury but it's behind other metals right now. I'm assuming metals will come up with my youngest (he already had the gold group come up) since I had dental work done before we knew we were expecting and then had a root canal done my last trimester.

I know the older two tested for fungal issues/candida and assume it will come up with the youngest as well. The boys haven't gone through the ART session yet. We just did the ASYRA (that tests energetic frequencies to find problems in the body) so they could start LED treatments and save some money for us doing them all at once. They'll all have an ART/ASYRA session on the 5th of September after they finish the LED's treatments that came up.....including food sensitivities.

Mold could be causing the problems all on their own but if you want more detailed account of what's going on within your child's body you can seek out someone who does the ASYRA. The person Rachel just started seeing does muscle testing, then LED treatments so that would work if you're somewhat near her. It's tough to have to avoid so many foods.

I'd be glad to email the LED sheets for you to look at if you are interested in seeing what groups of things are treated. Just pm me your email address. I can also send the stuff I typed up that came up with my children so far.

Archived