This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla- love the new picture of the FAM! Well, it's new to me anyway, I have been gone from the board about 7 months. How's Morgan?

Thank you! It is new ... it was taken a couple weeks ago when we were visiting my grandmother in NC. The house in the background is hers ... just kidding :lol: ... it's the Biltmore House. My grandmother is the one on the left in the back row, and that's Morgan next to her.

She's doing very well. She finished her first year at school and has been home for the summer. She works as a waitress at Bonefish Grill and is painting the outside of our house for extra money. She wants to spend next summer on an exchange program, so she's trying to sock away some cash this summer. She goes back to school in a couple weeks.

She's taken off 10 of her freshman 15 this summer. :P Now she's in the last stage of her TMJ treatment (like I am, but 10 months behind me), so got her braces on last week. She will have no problem losing that last 5 :lol: . She looks very cute in her braces.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachel--24 Collaborator
I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a part of my problems too. I know that if the D doesn't go away, one of my doctors wants to do more testing...and out of all of my doctors none of them has checked for parasites, but maybe that's because it's sort of a given with all the stuff I've got going on.

Yeah....its a given....we've all got the parasites. Even healthy people have parasites.....people with heavy metals have alot more.

Its also a given that they wont necessarily find them in any testing thats available. There are too many different types of parasites...hundreds of them....the labs dont test for every one.

A patient was told with ART that she had parasites and did a stool test with a Washington State Lab. It came back - no parasites. She went on a combi program of pharmaceuticals and did by Colonix. She delivered a 16 foot tapeworm. It was sent to the same lab, with the question "what is this?" No answer.

Worms are very sophisticated.

There is no lab that can make a correct diagnosis. We have found this out the hard way. Worms are smart. They change their antigen presentation all the time on the surface to confuse the immune system. I don

Rachel--24 Collaborator
There is this huge alternative medical facility/treatment center in Kansas that has all these parasites in jars that they have extracted out of the patients :huh: I am sure you would be in seventh heaven with all the scientificness of it all :lol:

And you just *know* that if I'm ever in Kansas I will have to go there and stare at all of these bugs for hours. :lol:

AndreaB Contributor
I really need to get this checked out...I see my LLMD on Tuesday and he will not be happy that I haven't done anything about this. :ph34r:

Oops.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rachel,

LED sure covers a lot! I was surprised to learn all of the items you have to get taken care of! It is well worth it if it works, though! I am sure it will! Your good energy will win!

I figured chlorella is not something you want to take without some guidance. It is relatively safe, but if you do not know what is there and what is not, I doubt you should push it. You could make yourself worse. Redistribution of metals can be dangerous. Erring on the side of caution is best. Thank you for the chlorella info.

All of that stuff about parasites is scary, but not surprising! I saw a show about parasites being in humans. They had one guy that had tapeworm. It is frightening stuff. Up to a quarter of the human population likely has them, because they are microscopic when we ingest them from produce.

I will be sure to keep those colon cleansers in mind! ;) I have them bookmarked. I am terrified of the idea of having a worm in my body, and the idea of expelling it is even worse. I suppose it is better out than in, though. The damage they cause is really bad.

Did you hear about the guy in Japan? He had eaten a lot of sushi because he loved it so much. A worm traveled through his bloodstream, up into his brain. He had no idea, until he developed an excruciating headache that would not go away. They had to surgically remove the worm. Is that scary or what? :o

Mercury is something to be nervous about. There are so many ways to get an overload, and only one way to get rid of it. Chelation is the only option. You have to safely remove it to be healthy. The info you posted is really fascinating!

Dear Donna,

I have had insomnia for quite some time, too. I would say it got really troublesome when I was 17. I could not sleep normal hours much of the time. I have had a messed up sleep cycle as well. There are times I sleep at normal hours, and other times where I am sleeping from noon to midnight off and on. I toss and turn a lot, also.

Your toe nails sound beautiful! Mine are still Just Groovy blue! :) They may stay that way all summer! I am not sure.

Whatever I am in the mood for!

I do feel mercury can really mess you up if you have tried removing it without help from a professional. It is dangerous to pursue this on your own. In your case, the chlorella seemed to help. You must be detoxing pretty well. Rachel could not release them. They just got redistributed.

Mold you cannot see is the worst kind! That is true! Black mold is possibly Penicillium. You do not want that stuff in your home! It is terribly dangerous! I did not know they had kits to test the air in the home. How much do they cost, and where can you get them?

Dear Shelly,

We do not have a crawl space, either. However, we have a leak somewhere in the basement. My father says there is not way we could have mold in the basement. That is such crap! He does not believe mold is toxic. I know you can figure out the mold situation. It is best to get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the compliments! I try to get everything when possible! I do not want to leave anyone or anything out. There are a lot of topics covered here. I do the best I can!

The ASYRA sure deals with a lot! Now, these are what you are sensitized to? Or, are they what you were tested for? That sure is a long list! You did a great job organizing it!

Dear Susie,

It is nice to see you on here again! I wondered where you have been! I am glad you enjoyed my recap! ;) It makes it easier for others to read my posts, and that is cool with me! Why exhaust yourself?

I am sorry about your back. :( Hopefully, that will get better soon. Camping is not the world's easiest thing on your body. The only place I would go camping is at a Hilton! :lol: I like nature, but have no desire to have a squirrel watch me pee in a bush. Some things just do not scream "vacation", you know?

Dear Charlie,

I would not want to take anything without knowing if it is safe. I think you could accidentally cause more harm taking chlorella without knowing what your body tolerates and what it does not. Rachel said that you could end up sicker because you need more chlorella, or because you are not tolerating it. Some people do better using charcoal or cilantro. I want to wait and see what my body will tolerate, because I cannot afford to be any worse.

Dear Julie,

Parasites are scary. The idea of worms being in your body is terrifying! :unsure: What is so scary is, they can grow and grow to be as long as your intestines! :o Worms are the ultimate eaters according to "The Most Extreme" on Animal Planet. They just keep on eating, and keep on growing.

I do not know about what you heard regarding getting deeper sleep between 7am and 9am. I am curious about this. It is interesting. I remember reading your body produces healing hormones between 10pm and 2am only. That is why it is recommended cancer patients sleep during this time.

Dear Carla,

Insomnia is difficult to deal with. There are times I am sleeping well, and then I can go about a week where I get five hours or so each day. I have dealt with this for quite some time. I would say about as long as Donna has. My body is really messed up, and like Donna, feel Lyme may be to blame.

That was so funny about your college roommate! :lol: My father used to work at Break Supply, and Mom said he sometimes still yells out part numbers in his sleep about 30 years later! :lol: It is so funny! I used to talk in my sleep, but snore more now. I do not snore all of the time, but sometimes. Usually, it is when I am really tired.

Dear Ami,

I am so glad you found a dentist! We hardly have regular ones here! I do not have fillings with metal, but had a root canal last July. I need to either get one of my molars extracted or get a root canal. Considering the possibility of Lyme, the extraction would be smarter. Still, my dentist wants me to check with my doctor beforehand.

LED might benefit you. It is great you live near a practitioner. That helps a lot. It is so new, few people actually live near an actual site. Most people have to take a plane ride somewhere to do it.

I would not rule out Lyme, either. Since unlike many of us, you recall being bitten by ticks. I probably contracted it ten years ago. I used to go out in the woods all of the time. I had a rash around my waist that we thought was poison oak, but now I am beginning to wonder if it was something else.

Having those fillings definitely makes mercury possible. It causes all kinds of problems. I have a lot of symptoms similar to yours, and despite having no fillings, have had exposure from other things. Getting the vaccines with thimersol and my mother having metal fillings while carrying me gave me a good chance of having it in my system. So does all of the fish I eat.

Sincerely,

Jin

AndreaB Contributor
Mold you cannot see is the worst kind! That is true! Black mold is possibly Penicillium. You do not want that stuff in your home! It is terribly dangerous! I did not know they had kits to test the air in the home. How much do they cost, and where can you get them?

Penicillium paneum came up with Seth under fungal signatures.

The ASYRA sure deals with a lot! Now, these are what you are sensitized to? Or, are they what you were tested for? That sure is a long list! You did a great job organizing it!

That's the list of LED treatments that they do. I think with the autoimmunity stuff they target those areas of the body but I'm not sure. I do know they target the toxic foci and put back in something to help the body know to not attack the areas of autoimmunity that came up. I think that's the last vial they do of the three.

NoGluGirl Contributor
Penicillium paneum came up with Seth under fungal signatures.

That's the list of LED treatments that they do. I think with the autoimmunity stuff they target those areas of the body but I'm not sure. I do know they target the toxic foci and put back in something to help the body know to not attack the areas of autoimmunity that came up. I think that's the last vial they do of the three.

Dear Andrea,

I am not surprised Seth showed up sensitive to Penicillium. It is one of the nastiest molds there are. Many people cannot tolerate living in a home with it. Thank goodness you got him into treatment so young! Problem could emerge that were very serious later if treatment could not be given now.

LED really seems to have a wide range of treatment. I am amazed at all it can do! The toxic foci are the major concern. Autoimmunity is certainly something that needs taken care of. If I understand this right, you actually have your immune system attacking your own organs due to exposure to the toxins?

Sincerely,

Jin

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast
Dear Julie,

Parasites are scary. The idea of worms being in your body is terrifying! :unsure: What is so scary is, they can grow and grow to be as long as your intestines! :o Worms are the ultimate eaters according to "The Most Extreme" on Animal Planet. They just keep on eating, and keep on growing.

I do not know about what you heard regarding getting deeper sleep between 7am and 9am. I am curious about this. It is interesting. I remember reading your body produces healing hormones between 10pm and 2am only. That is why it is recommended cancer patients sleep during this time.

Hi Jin,

I was told about the healing sleep between the hours of 7am and 9am when I was being treated for adrenal stress, I did not however get an explanation of why- I should have asked :lol: .

I agree parasites are scary and many years ago when I was first told they were a problem for me I kind of freaked out. Over the years I had to change my thought pattern though, and it's helped me think diferently about them. They do exist, and for those of us who are chronically ill they are most likely a huge component of our troubles, but there are solutions.

I think that Western medicine it seems, tends to deny their existence. I actually had one MD tell me that humans don't contract parasites, only dogs do :rolleyes:

I like this explanation:

On the last day of August in 1988, I had the extraordinary pleasure of spending the first day with an individual who taught me concepts that would change the way I lived and the way I thought about life and health for the rest of my life. The gentleman's name was Chief Two Trees. I studied with the Chief at his clinic, The Native American Studies Institute located on the top of a mountain in Old Fort, North Carolina. I had previous conversations with him by telephone and was very impressed with his basic approach to treating common diseases. My major purpose in seeing him was extremely personal. I had been constipated for no apparent reason for fifteen years earlier, had serious bouts with hemorrhoids and periods of going up to two to four days without a bowel movement. The Chief told me that my problem was a direct result of a parasite infection. He suggested that I treat myself as soon as possible. I was very interested in this concept and decided that if the Chief was indeed correct, I needed to find out everything I could about parasites. I made the daylong drive to Old Fort, North Carolina, sat at the feet of this wonderful man and listened very carefully to him for three days.

The basic concept of parasite infestation or infection is that parasites are a very primitive life form and have been on this planet for much longer than man has. They have, therefore, been very successful at what they do because they are not an endangered species in any place we know they exist. As far as we know, some type of parasite has parasitized every animal. We call them worms as a euphemism but, in fact, many of them are worms and most of them are microscopic and cannot be seen with the naked eye. The correct definition of parasites is a life form that lives off of another life form to its benefit and to the host's (the animal infected by the parasite) detriment.

The treatment for parasites has been a part of just about everyone's culture no matter where they live on the planet. But we have strayed away from taking a parasite cleanse on a regular cyclical basis because of our heavy reliance on western medicine and concepts which all but ignore the possibility of parasitic infections in people who live in an industrialized society. For some reason, we believe that if you live in the modern world, you do not get parasites unless you travel to places we generally refer to as the Third World (underdeveloped countries). This, of course, is total nonsense given the fact that parasites do not have geographical boundaries and they are transmitted most commonly in both water and food. Parasites are in all types of foods, plants, and are regularly transmitted via contact with animals. Many of my patients who are vegetarians believe they will not get parasites because they do not eat meat. However, there are many, many parasites that contaminate green leafy vegetables and other plant foods. In addition, many of the most commonly transmitted parasites are water born.

In the words of Chief Two Trees, "This information comes from the wisdom of our fathers." All of our fathers had a treatment for parasites as part of their cultural practice. We have gotten away from this because of our reliance on modern medicine. We would do quite well to relearn the ways of our ancestors in this area, and keep ourselves in relatively good health always.

So it sounds like in all cultures, many generations ago, parasite cleanses were just a given. I know that specific foods and herbs/plants have anti- parasitic properties so we have gotten away from this practice of using nature and food as our medicine.

Green12 Enthusiast
Thank you! It is new ... it was taken a couple weeks ago when we were visiting my grandmother in NC. The house in the background is hers ... just kidding :lol: ... it's the Biltmore House. My grandmother is the one on the left in the back row, and that's Morgan next to her.

She's doing very well. She finished her first year at school and has been home for the summer. She works as a waitress at Bonefish Grill and is painting the outside of our house for extra money. She wants to spend next summer on an exchange program, so she's trying to sock away some cash this summer. She goes back to school in a couple weeks.

She's taken off 10 of her freshman 15 this summer. :P Now she's in the last stage of her TMJ treatment (like I am, but 10 months behind me), so got her braces on last week. She will have no problem losing that last 5 :lol: . She looks very cute in her braces.

Thanks for the update on Morgan, she is such a sweetheart. I'm sure she looks gorgeous with her braces :D Tell her hello for me.

My mom visited the Biltmore Estate years ago when she was visiting family who live in the area. She brought back tons of pictures but said they don't even do the place justice it is so beautiful.

I did mistake it for your house though :lol:

AndreaB Contributor
I am not surprised Seth showed up sensitive to Penicillium. It is one of the nastiest molds there are. Many people cannot tolerate living in a home with it. Thank goodness you got him into treatment so young! Problem could emerge that were very serious later if treatment could not be given now.

This is the only home he's lived in so do I assume this house is a problem?

He's not being treated for that at this point since we haven't had our ART session.....unless the drops with the frequencies take care of that......somehow I think not.

LED really seems to have a wide range of treatment. I am amazed at all it can do! The toxic foci are the major concern. Autoimmunity is certainly something that needs taken care of. If I understand this right, you actually have your immune system attacking your own organs due to exposure to the toxins?

Yes, autoimmune is the immune system attacking various parts of the body. Talitha has 3 groups, Micah has 2 and Seth has 3. Thyroid came up on all of them; Seth and Talitha have the GABA; Talitha has the KUB; Micah has the Ly Ear Eye and Seth has the Mu Bs.

So it sounds like in all cultures, many generations ago, parasite cleanses were just a given. I know that specific foods and herbs/plants have anti- parasitic properties so we have gotten away from this practice of using nature and food as our medicine.

That was a good explanation. So what foods/herbs/plants have anti-parasitic properties.

rinne Apprentice

Hello everyone. :)

I have been very uncommunicative lately, I am okay just being still with myself.

I think of you daily, no kidding, Rachelville has a hold on me.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

tom Contributor

Hi Rinne!

I know I won't be the last one to express that I've missed you here!

I had something else to say then realized "uncommunicative" probably means online, not totally. So I won't say it! :P

I'd wondered if the Rinne Bars got u extra busy.

miamia Rookie

just wanted to say hellp to everyone i have not posted in a while. I ahve had a REALLY rough few days I had some crazy allergic reaction i think it had to do with mold and dust and such that I faced when trying to pack up my old apatrtment because i did not eat anything weird but I am having an extremee reaction today is day 3. (not fun)

THe good news is right now I am in my new apartment!!!! It has so many windows- its airy, its clean , its cozy the walls have been painted with non VOC paints, I feel safe!!!! Now hopefully this reaction will start to ebb and maybe this new place will allow me to start healing!!!I think for many reasons the old place I was living was contributing or at least definitly hindering my ability to get better.

I will write more later but I missed you guys so I had to say hello!!

Miamia

Rachel--24 Collaborator

YAY!!

What a way to sart the day!!

Rinne and Mia....I was just thinking about you two during my long drive this morning. How nice to see posts from both of you. :)

Yes....Rinne....you have been missed. Hope everything is going well for you. :)

Mia...your new apartment sounds wonderful! I'm so excited for you!

Did the previous place have some mold issues or something? Whatever the reason I'm glad you got out and are sounding pretty happy about the fresh start. :)

Hey Judy...

If you are reading just wanted to say that I looked at all your pics...I LOVE your cozy patio and all those beutiful flowers you've got! :)

Oh...and are those WOODPECKERS in the tree??? That is so cool...I've never actually seen woodpeckers before! I wonder if we have any here in CA?? :unsure:

and Susie...

How did the camping trip go??!! We need DETAILS. :P

Are there details posted somewhere? Anyways, hope you had fun. :)

Hope your back feels better each day. :)

dadoffiveboys Rookie
I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a part of my problems too. I know that if the D doesn't go away, one of my doctors wants to do more testing...and out of all of my doctors none of them has checked for parasites, but maybe that's because it's sort of a given with all the stuff I've got going on.

Ask all the questions you need to, lol! That's what we're here for. :)

As far as the visual inspection...I'm a bit skeptical about that. My doctor (the LLMD) told me that the most dangerous mold is the kind you can't see. The mold in your bathroom around the tile isn't what is the most dangerous (the way I understand it).

I've also heard that black mold is more dangerous than the stuff around my tub. If there is a lot of black mold on your walls, THAT would be dangerous. The air samples sound about right. I've not heard about thermal imaging in this context...is mold hot or colder than the surroundings? I thought thermal imaging had to do with hot and cold spots, etc. :blink::unsure:

My doctor told me that there are kits you can get which will test the air...they are like petri dishes that you set around your house for a period of time, then you seal them up and ship them off to a lab. I have yet to look into this though.

I really need to get this checked out...I see my LLMD on Tuesday and he will not be happy that I haven't done anything about this. :ph34r:

You cannot do a visual inspection. I ended up redoing our masterbath in our house because I always smelled something like mold (that musty smell). Well, I pulled up the ceramic tiles in the bathroom (which are POROUS) .. and between the cement board and the tiles was TONS of black mold. This was because the builder didn't put a non-porous membrane behind the tiles. I removed all the drywall, plywood - everything - which had mold on it. Of course I also put in a nice new NO TILE shower (100% acrylic). Only took a year to do it myself but now it's much better in there (although I myself am not allergic to mold).

As a though - if you have tiles in your house you have a HIGH chance for mold if any water gets through them. I personnally would never have a tile shower because of the problems you get with mold. (You are safe with Vertical only tiles ONLY on the wall and a solid cast tub.. absolutely no horizontal tiles though - they HOLD water in and grow mold!)

Just some FYI.. good luck with your mold problems all!

dlp252 Apprentice

Rough night...tossed and turned all night and woke up with the strange eye goop thing. I know we've talked about this before, and I used to have it almost every day, but haven't had it happen in months now! It lasted for about 20 minutes. Feels like someone put a gel or goop in my eye...doesn't sting, but it does hurt a bit and it makes my eye tear up like crazy...I had tears running down my cheek for about 15 minutes.

Usually, patients that used to love Sushi will be at it for a long time.

:o OMGosh, lol, I LOVE sushi and used to eat tons of it. LOVE sashimi and used to eat a ton of that too. Practically the whole time I lived in Hawaii!

They can be found but I dont think the stool tests are very valuable for this. I've had lots of stool tests for parasites...all negative. I know I have them cuz I've *seen* stuff....it would be unrealistic for me to think they werent there and contributing to the overall picture.

Yeah, I read this part in the stuff you posted yesterday (or was it Saturday, lol). I've seen stuff too so am pretty positive I have an issue.

And you just *know* that if I'm ever in Kansas I will have to go there and stare at all of these bugs for hours. :lol:

:lol:

Oops.

Indeed!

The link Rachel posted yesterday for the Better Health Guy has them I believe. I have this site bookmarked, and it may be the same site Scott mentioned on his site:

Open Original Shared Link

I've been thinking of you too!!! Glad you checked in.

I know I won't be the last one to express that I've missed you here!

So there's Tom...beginning to think you got lost in SJ, lol.

THe good news is right now I am in my new apartment!!!! It has so many windows- its airy, its clean , its cozy the walls have been painted with non VOC paints, I feel safe!!!! Now hopefully this reaction will start to ebb and maybe this new place will allow me to start healing!!!I think for many reasons the old place I was living was contributing or at least definitly hindering my ability to get better.

Sorry you've been feeling so bad, but the new place sounds GREAT!!!

and Susie...

How did the camping trip go??!! We need DETAILS. :P

Are there details posted somewhere? Anyways, hope you had fun. :)

Hope your back feels better each day. :)

Yes, ditto...details needed! And, hope your back is better!

AndreaB Contributor

I'm glad you checked in Rinne! :wub:

I'm sorry you got sick from your old apartment and doubly glad your out and into this really nice sounding new apartment! I would believe it was hindering your progress too.

As a though - if you have tiles in your house you have a HIGH chance for mold if any water gets through them. I personnally would never have a tile shower because of the problems you get with mold. (You are safe with Vertical only tiles ONLY on the wall and a solid cast tub.. absolutely no horizontal tiles though - they HOLD water in and grow mold!)

Wow, that's interesting! My parents had tile in the master shower.......I don't remember if my mom does at the new house.....I'm thinking she does though.

Rough night...tossed and turned all night and woke up with the strange eye goop thing. I know we've talked about this before, and I used to have it almost every day, but haven't had it happen in months now! It lasted for about 20 minutes. Feels like someone put a gel or goop in my eye...doesn't sting, but it does hurt a bit and it makes my eye tear up like crazy...I had tears running down my cheek for about 15 minutes.

That sounds so uncomfortable and annoying. I hope whatever it is has cleared your system so it won't bother you tonight.

dlp252 Apprentice
You cannot do a visual inspection. I ended up redoing our masterbath in our house because I always smelled something like mold (that musty smell). Well, I pulled up the ceramic tiles in the bathroom (which are POROUS) .. and between the cement board and the tiles was TONS of black mold. This was because the builder didn't put a non-porous membrane behind the tiles. I removed all the drywall, plywood - everything - which had mold on it. Of course I also put in a nice new NO TILE shower (100% acrylic). Only took a year to do it myself but now it's much better in there (although I myself am not allergic to mold).

Just some FYI.. good luck with your mold problems all!

Yep, I have tile, and it's old. It was installed by a guy in whom I have no faith did it correctly. I think he did use green board behind the tiles (at least he was supposed to and we had it there, but whether he actually USED it is another story)...but not sure about any other protective barriers. I have decided, mold issue aside, that I don't want tile anymore anyway...too hard to keep clean for this lazy girl, lol.

But, even that isn't my biggest issue I think...I had a leak between the walls (from an improperly sealed roofing job) for almost 3 years I think. They tried to fix it many times (the seal on the roof), but the company that did the roofing job was not a reliable company...the homeowners assoc. ended up hiring another company to fix it. They did, but we had some pretty rainy winters in those 3 years and I'm sure there must be mold between the walls. Wish I'd been a little sicker (that's an odd statement) back then because I would have pursued having the HOA check for mold. I may still contact them to see what can be done, but it's been a long time already.

Green12 Enthusiast

Donna- sorry about your rough night, and eye goop :huh: . Is that the same eye symptom that Rachel used to have with the goopy, sticky, stinging eyes?

Hi rinne!

Miamia- I sent you a pm a few days ago during your move, I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad you got all moved out of the old place and into a new healthy space. I hope you get all settled in quickly and smoothly. Sorry it's been a rough few days, I'm sure the packing and the moving and the stirring up of dust and etc has been a huge stressor on your body. Rest up and take good care of yourself.

Andrea- as you know lots of foods and herbs/plants, things found in nature have antifungal/antibacterial/antiparasitic and healing properties.

Some antiparasitic foods: Virgin coconut oil, fennel, spagetti squash, lemon and lime juice

And more (from a couple different sources, some are repeated):

Fresh pineapple and papaya are two good food sources for killing parasitic worms. Pomegranate juice is effective against tapeworm infections. Other effective de-wormers include pumpkin seeds, garlic, onions, carrot tops, radish roots, kelp, cabbage, almonds, blackberries, sauerkraut, and fig extract

cabbage

ginger

horshradish

fleabane,

blue vervain, /do not take if pg o r ahve heart disease

catnip

elecampane /do not take if pg

black currant/root/bark

feverfew/ do not take if using blood thinner medications

ginseng

hops/ do not take if pg or chronic depressive

horehound

pipsissewa (princes' pine)

pineapple

papaya

cinnamin and cassia/chinese cinnamin

tomatoes

calendula /do not take if allegic to ragweed

Cayenne

sage

pumpkin

sweet potatoes /raw is best

cranberries

sauerkraut

rosemary

cloves

cumin

raw carrots

raw sweet potaoes

caroway seeds

black pepper

Black Walnut/Juglans Nigra

Wormwood/ Artemisia absinthiu

Garlic/Allium sativum

onion

Turmeric

Raw pumpkin seeds/ Nan gua zi

Fennel

Virgin coconut e oil

Oil of Oregano

Tea: mugwort/ Artemisia vulgaris

chew uncooked brown rice

Quisqualis, fruit: round worms: 6-12 grams internally

Chinaberry bark/melia/chinatree: internal and externally

Torreya/Taxaceae: seed, 6-12 grams: internally

Alumen/Ming Fan: 1-3 grams internally

Cnidium/She Chuang Zi: seed: 6-12 grams externally

Camphor/Zhang Nao: dose .05-.15 grams internally

Tulip Bulb/Shan Ci Gu: 3-9 grams: topically

Sulfer Flower/ Liu Huang: 1-3 grams, internally

Chaparro/armagosa

Thyme/Thymus vulgaris

AloVera gel

Colloidal silver

Green ripe olive juice: bitter juice of unripe olives

Pomegranate juice: juice entire fruit; do not peel; strain afterwards

Wormseed/Chenoppdium amrosioidies

Male fern leaf

I would also love to hear details about the camping trip Susie Q!

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna- sorry about your rough night, and eye goop :huh: . Is that the same eye symptom that Rachel used to have with the goopy, sticky, stinging eyes?

Well, similar I think, but mine never really stings...it's uncomfortable, verging on pain, but not a stinging, and it's not particularly sticky, but does feel just like I imagine it would feel to have goop or gel put in there. Hurts and causes my eye to water uncontrollably for several minutes. This happened in the middle of the night last night...most annoying, lol.

AndreaB Contributor
Some antiparasitic foods: Virgin coconut oil, fennel, spagetti squash, lemon and lime juice

And more (from a couple different sources, some are repeated):

Thanks for the lists Julie!

I've copied them over.

I pulled a muscle in my back somehow on Thursday and was babying it and using a heating pad a lot this weekend. Felt better this morning but I've already done too much. Gotta get ready to hit the school session but I'll be checking email frequently as I usually do. :)

dlp252 Apprentice

Aw Andrea, take care of that back!!!

dlp252 Apprentice

Well, all this talk of mold got me moving...I just ordered my mold test plates. At least that way I can tell Dr. S that I've got them ordered when I see him tomorrow and maybe he won't have to shake his head as hard, lol. I'm getting 5 plates so I will test my car, work, and the 3 major rooms in my condo.

Green12 Enthusiast

Oh Andrea, I am so sorry about your back. Hope the rest and heating pad over the weekend did the trick. Do take it easy.

Donna- yay for taking the first steps to get your mold testing :D

ami27 Apprentice

I called the dentist today and got an appointment for Wednesday afternoon. I'm glad they were able to get me in quickly. The more I read about these things, the sooner I want them out of my mouth....the sooner the better. She said that he could do the consultation and start on removing them the same day. She said they have a device that can test each tooth and determine which ones have the most mercury in them. She said they would start with the worst ones. I had met a friend of mine for lunch and the lady called me back to schedule the appointment while we were eating. So I'm not sure I got all of that right, but it was something along those lines.

Ami

Archived