This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, thanks :). I'll have to look for that Coconut Bliss, what is it a bar of some kind? Do you know the ingredients by chance?

Coconut Milk, Agave Syrup, Natural Flavor (vanilla, almond etc depending on flavor). To make it easier hubby told me to just give you the link. :) It is organic and wonderful. A frozen treat to replace ice cream. :D

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast

Carla, I'm sure that's what that was, a Freudian slip!!!

Coconut Milk, Agave Syrup, Natural Flavor (vanilla, almond etc depending on flavor). To make it easier hubby told me to just give you the link. :) It is organic and wonderful. A frozen treat to replace ice cream. :D

Open Original Shared Link

Thanks Andrea, I'll take a look at the link and hopefully I can find it in my area, sounds really good!

One more thing before I turn in:

The hard thing in parasite cleansing is the die-off effect. When you kill them, you kill them in the brain, in the heart, wherever they are. They live in the lymphatic system, and it plugs up, so it often needs to be accompanied by lymph drainage, massage, exercize, often people are not capable of doing.

This is so true! Exercise is so important when chronically ill to keep everything oxygenated as well as the lymph drainage- but we are usually running on empty and so tired <_<

One of those mini tramps is excellent for lymph drainage.

Oh, and the parasites with the batting eyelashes...that must be a sight!!! Hysterical :lol: I'm glad there is humor to be found in this.

Ok, good night all :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
The one odd thing is, when I removed my amalgams and chelated years ago, my Lyme went into remission. That's odd because it's the opposite of what your quote said. I guess everyone is different.

From what I understand it takes the body years to detox from mercury...its a very long and slow process to get rid of it....especially whats in the brain....that usually comes out last.

Unless someones on an aggresive detox program.....like what Kinghardt is doing with DMPS and everything else...including treatment of the microbes....it would take the body a very long time to get rid of it all. Even with all of this its still not a short process.

Mercury has a very long half-life in the central nervous system.

Unless actively removed, mercury has an extremely long half-life of somewhere between 15 and 30 years in the CNS.

I was under the impression that you never had the kind of treatment which moves the mercury out more quickly....it was just supplements that you were taking right??

I think that would still take a very long time...and with things like Lyme and other bugs in the body...it would be even harder to unload it.

That was always my understanding about it.....that if I were to go the route of not having any type of aggressive chelation (when my body is ready)....that I will more than likely be mercury toxic for the rest of my life.

The way its been explained to me by all my Dr.'s is that I definately need the chemical chelators at some point...but not until I'm feeling alot better. Its the only way most of its gonna come out...otherwise I'll remain toxic....even if I'm not as sick. It takes different treatments for different areas of the body...and then the brain comes last...when everythings already been unloaded from the extracellular and intracellular areas.

I was figuring that (in your case) after 15 years w/out the amalgams and then dealing with "unpacking" some of the emotional stuff....that your body was unloading enough of it that the Lyme took off.

That was how I interpreted it....but who knows?? Everything is intertwined and very complicated.

I do know that mercury doesnt necessarily just leave the body once the amalgams are out.....it needs alot of work to get it out. Its possible that if you were seeing a Dr. for mercury detox and went through heavy treatment for that way back then...the Lyme would have come out during that time.

I dont think any of this stuff happens very quickly....it takes a long time for us to store all these toxins, wear down our immune systems and develop the infections...then it takes a long time to correct the situation. Without effective treatment it probably cant be accomplished.

Dr. K was saying that the Lyme takes off in the patients when they are doing the detox treatment and not aware of the Lyme infection. His mercury detox protocol is very aggressive and involves DMPS...so I can see how that could definately happen back in the days when he wasnt looking for the Lyme infections.

I think under normal circumstances it would take the body a really long time to unload it all....and it would never be completely gone while all the infections are still there and untreated.

The symptoms you had way back then (before the amalgams were removed) may have been caused from candida or other infections...and not necessarily from Lyme at that time. Theres usually alot of other infections in the body alongside the Lyme. I think its nearly impossible to know what is causing what at any given time.

Its all a huge guessing game when it comes to the bugs.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
This is so true! Exercise is so important when chronically ill to keep everything oxygenated as well as the lymph drainage- but we are usually running on empty and so tired <_<

Yeah...I was all set to order one online and then never got around to it. Now I'm definately wanting a chi machine instead. Thats gonna be my next purchase...it was a really good feeling when I had it done prior to my LED treatment....plus it does all the work and I just lay there! :D

Oh, and the parasites with the batting eyelashes...that must be a sight!!! Hysterical :lol: I'm glad there is humor to be found in this.

Yeah....I thought that was pretty amusing too. :lol:

I could just see the worms prancing around...flirting and batting eyelashes!! Heck....even worms gotta look good to find a mate. :P

I'm not too freaked out by parasites. We all have them...they're pretty much *everywhere* and totally unavoidable. They do what they gotta do in order to survive and they've been doing it before humans even existed....I guess they're pretty darned good at it by now!!

So yeah...I'm not scared of them...I just dont want so MANY of them that I cant even take in any nutrition! Dang worms found me and decided they were gonna have ALOT of fun....and yes...I'm sure they've been quite happy these past 5 years since they've pretty much taken over. :rolleyes:

Stupid FREELOADERS!! :angry:

Julie...that is ALOT that you went through. :(

I'm sorry you had it so rough but I'm very happy that you are feeling much better and found your way back to us. :wub:

I hope those attacks stay away for good this time!!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

AMAZING!!

*Nothing* could be done about the chronic C situation....heck 12,000 mg's of Vitamin C together with 4,000 mg's of magnesium couldnt even produce a stool...let alone a loose one!! :blink:

Even the many many jars of applesauce werent effective. :(

The answer seems to be in the FIGS!! :o

Yup folks....its almost like I should be having a celebration right now!! :lol:

Hopefully this trend continues as I go through this next LED. Maybe I wont even have to resort to the warm water e's this time. :D

WOO-HOO!!

OK...see you guys tomorrow afternoon...and then I'm gone for 25 hours.

Julie...the "hottie" details will have to wait cuz I shoulda been in bed over an hour ago! :P

AndreaB Contributor

What's excercise? :huh: I haven't really excercised since before Seth was born. Now that my allergies are calmed down I'll have to try and get out and walk the circle around our yard.

My mom had a mini tramp years ago. The children would love something like that I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Rachel,

Something tells me I'm due for a phone call sometime in the next few weeks. :D

WOOHOO on the figs!

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

Thank you for the travel links! I will keep those in mind in case I have to travel with meds. With the terrorism being so worrisome, things have gotten very strict. Now I have an idea of the requirements for items. Maybe one day, I will actually get to fly! :)

I will look up information on chrystals. Maybe those could help you rest and not absorb that energy. Perhaps placing some chrystals around your bed would correct the situation. I am going to check it out. I will let you know what I find!

Dear Rachel,

What an amazing amount of information! :o Parasites sure are fascinating! You know, I have a microscope somewhere around here. Do you suppose I could look at fresh fruit and see any in there? Of course, I might never eat again if they are found! :lol: Like Julie, the idea of them batting their eyelashes is hilarious!

I heard something scary on television one day. They were talking about parasites. It turns out, people swallow thousands of bug thoraxes upon eating a bowl of cereal! :o That is good motivation to not eat the stuff. Grain is just loaded with all kinds of nasty stuff besides gluten!

Mercury is very resilient. All of the information you gave makes plenty of sense. I had no idea parasites could easily avoid the metabolic effects, though. Is it just me, or are they way too lucky? Who would have expected the great Beethoven to have had mercury poisoning? Mozart was not exactly expected to be on that list, either.

We certainly will miss you for 25 hours while you do your LED! At least we know you will be back! Meanwhile, it is wonderful news to hear you can eat more foods! I am so happy to hear that! You really amaze me how you have been eating only the five foods for so long. I could never do that.

It is unbelievable! Figs did what applesauce and Vitamin C could not! What do you know? Maybe you are flushing out parasites. Those worms can roll up in there and block things.

Dear Andrea,

Coconut Bliss sounds terrific! Unfortunately, we do not have a Whole Foods here. Thank you for the link! Maybe I can find someone who does distribute it nearby. We have a couple of places that might have it. I know my favorite little healthfood store has some things I did not realize they had until more recently.

Thank you for the pumpkin seed butter information, too! Maybe I can find it somewhere around here. I have not seen it. However, that does not necessarily mean it is not around. If not, there may be a place online I could obtain it.

Dear tom,

That wrap you were describing sounded great! I was practically drooling reading about it! :lol: I am not sure if anyone sells brown rice wraps here, but maybe they do and I just did not see them. Some white rice wraps would be good as well. There are a few possibilities as to where they may be sold.

I knew who Johnny U. was, but could not fit it in my post. It was already too long! :lol: How I knew it is kind of funny.

I learned about him from watching "Coach". There was an episode where Christine accidentally sells Hayden's autographed Johnny Unitas sneakers at a yard sale. Thank you, Craig T. Nelson for my sports knowledge!

I must say, I love Favre! The Greenbay Packers are my favorite team because of him! Now I am stuck on them! I do like the Colts as well, though. Payton Manning is incredible!

Dear Carla,

It must be the oregano oil safeguarding you! Maybe it is helping with the Lyme a bit. That makes sense to me. This stuff does so much, it is almost too good to be true! I am sorry to hear Chloe had a rough time.

What encouraging news to find your mental faculties are improving, as well as your physical strength! This is very exciting! I hope to be on the road to recovery soon, too. For now, I need to get my doctor's butt in gear. The thing is, I do not tolerate Cipro or a lot of other antibiotics. I can tolerate Zithromax, Arithromyacin, and Amoxicillin. That is about all.

Be careful with that sleep aid! I have heard some scary stuff about them. People will get up and drive in their sleep, and some have strange binge eating disorders while sleep walking. I am not sure I would want to take one of those things. I think some of my trouble sleeping has to do with Lyme or Babs.

Cheating only once a month seems to serve you well. If you can do it, go for it! I am never tempted due to the violent reaction. Celiac is not fun! At least I am not like some people who are asymptomatic and cheat willingly. Eventually, they will pay the price because of the damage caused by gluten. It is so sad.

Dear Sherry,

You sure took one heck of a trip! It sounds like you had a pretty good time. The meals were planned out well, which helps a lot! That concoction sounded pretty tasty! I hear they actually eat more rice in the south, and wheat in the north of China.

Flagyl is what started this mess with me. I took it before and was fine, but something was different about this last time.

I had been doing great on the gluten-free diet for a couple of months or more, then I caught a stomach virus. I struggled with that for a few weeks, but finally began feeling back to how I had been. Then, I went on Flagyl for a bacterial infection, and ever since, I have struggled with gastrointestinal problems again. I think it awakened the Lyme.

I am glad I helped you catch up! It can be daunting reading all of the posts. Even if you are not really far behind, I think everyone gets a bit overwhelmed. This thread is huge! We all have to keep up the best we can! You just have to do what you can, when you are able!

Dear newbieceliac,

I know what you mean. I had digestive problems since birth. Acne that is painful is something I deal with a lot. I am not surprised dairy contributed to it. I read that the iodine in non-organic dairy is notorious for causing acne.

Corn is not tolerated by many people on here. It does have gluten, but it has a different protein structure from what I understand as the kind in wheat, barley, oats, and rye. Corn syrup typically does not set well with anyone who has stomach issues. I often feel lousy after eating it. I try to avoid it when possible, because it aggravates the Candida as well.

Peanuts are a common problem for people. I have to avoid them and peanut butter, because they have a naturally high mold content. Candida feeds on that. I am slowly implementing a plan. Cutting out sugar is difficult, but I am doing better with that.

Dear Julie,

You are more than welcome for the update! Things can get confusing. There is a lot to keep straight! Since you disappeared for seven months, you needed some help in catching up! Speaking of, we never gave you a spice name.

We need to do that!

It is great your colon therapy includes oregano oil. That should help a lot of things. Your therapist seems aware of its properties. Having an informed practitioner is very important. I am sure this will benefit you greatly!

I need to start doing balancing activities. I should begin meditation. Taking the time for yourself everyday is important. This is good for your health, and helps you center yourself. Looking inward is helpful in many things.

Dear Kassandra,

I am sure someone can help you figure out what to eat. I think I go through that as well. It gets frustrating. There are so many things we cannot have being gluten-free, then when you have to eliminate dairy, corn, soy, peanuts, and other foods, you feel like you are doomed to bland and tasteless fare. Sometimes you wish you could just forget about it, because it dominates so much of your life.

Dear Ami,

This new doctor seems to know what is going on. That is great! Health issues can complicate dental work. If you have metal toxicity, adrenal or thyroid issues, that can change the approach needed. All of these issues need addressed, and it is great that your doctor is considering so many things and willing to test you before doing anything else.

Dear Mia,

I hope you are doing better now. I know the IV really made you sick. Do you go back soon? Did he ever call you back? If so, what did he say?

Sincerely,

Jin

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Mercury is very resilient. All of the information you gave makes plenty of sense. I had no idea parasites could easily avoid the metabolic effects, though. Is it just me, or are they way too lucky?

They've been around forever....alot longer than we have...and they have evolved. I dont know that its all a matter of luck....but yeah...they've got it made....except for when we start doing things to erdaticate them. B)

Who would have expected the great Beethoven to have had mercury poisoning?

Yeah....and they have since come to the conclusion that....without a doubt he was NOT mercury poisoned and that he was totally free of mercury toxicity when he died.

By focusing the most powerful X-ray beam in the Western Hemisphere on six of Ludwig van Beethoven's hairs and a few pieces of his skull, scientists have gathered what they say is conclusive evidence that the famous composer died of lead poisoning.

The work, done at the Energy Department's Argonne National Laboratory outside of Chicago, confirms earlier hints that lead may have caused Beethoven's decades of poor health, which culminated in a long and painful death in 1827 at age 56.

"There's no doubt in my mind ... he was a victim of lead poisoning," said Bill Walsh, an expert in forensic analysis and chief scientist at Pfeiffer Treatment Center in Warrenville, Ill., who led the study with energy department researcher Ken Kemner.

Still a mystery is the source of Beethoven's lead exposure, which evidence now suggests occurred over many years. Among the possibilities are his liberal indulgence in wine consumed from lead cups or perhaps a lifetime of medical treatments, which in the 19th century were often laced with heavy metals.

One metal clearly absent was mercury, Mr. Walsh said -- a detail that weakens the hypothesis floated by some that Beethoven had syphilis, which in those days was commonly treated with mercury.

The work was done at Argonne's Advanced Photon Source, a $467 million high-tech facility that sends subatomic particles sailing around a circular half-mile-long track at velocities up to 99.999 percent of the speed of light. When electrons are whipped around that tubular tunnel, they emit X-rays that are 100 times as bright as the surface of the sun.

Scientists can divert those rays toward tiny samples in need of analysis. As those X-rays hit atoms in a sample, they knock other electrons out of place, causing a brief release of energy whose signature is specific to the types of atoms present.

Many of the atoms in Beethoven's body were lead atoms, it turns out. The hair samples clocked in at 60 parts per million, or about 100 times higher than normal. The bone samples were also extremely high in lead.

The hair samples were from an authenticated lock of Beethoven's hair purchased by a collector from Sotheby's several years ago.

I think we've all learned that hair samples dont always tell whats in the body with regards to mercury. I would have to assume that if he died from mercury treatment for syphillus....that his body was holding onto it and he was severely poisoned....and not totally free of any mercury toxicity. Lots of people died from the mercury treatment back then.

There is also a synergistic effect between mercury and lead....making it far more toxic.

Its only the ones who are actually treating people who are mercury poisoned that seem to have a good understanding of why someone who is believed to have mercury poisoning would NOT have elevated levels in their hair.

Your intriguing report regarding Beethoven's demise from lead poisoning must be addressed.

The article in Tuesday's Times, December 6, 2005, indicated that both Beethoven's hair and bone were high in lead. The absence of mercury in Beethoven's hair was taken as absolute evidence that Beethoven had NOT been treated with mercury, for syphilis.

In a practice dealing with toxic metal poisoning over many years, I have used hair, blood, fecal and urine samples to assess the toxic burdens in my patients. I can positively assess that the absence of mercury in the hair specimen can not be used as an absolute to exclude mercury poisoning.

A combination of data utilizing hair, blood, red blood cells, urine and feces is needed to identify the presence or absence of toxic metals in the body. Most effective for diagnosis is the use of provocation to pull the toxic metals from body stores and thus to identify them in blood, urine, and feces.

A host of factors, including the nutritional status of the individual tested, operates to determine the location of toxic materials within the body.

Perhaps Beethoven did not have syphilis. Certainly, however, that "scurrilous possibility" could not be eliminated by the hair testing.

Ray Wunderlich Jr., M.D., St. Petersburg

CarlaB Enthusiast

Good morning from a well-rested Carla! It's very odd having slept! :D NINE hours! I woke up at 2 and thought, great, this one doesn't work either, and remember nothing until I woke up again at 8:15!

Yes, this is why I have tried to keep it up ... Adam would drag me to the gym and make me work out when I was at my sickest. I truly, truly believe this is HUGE for us.

I also think sun exposure is important. I don't know if any of the rest of you saw the article someone posted on LN about various ways to detox during a herx. One of them was to take out the blood and clean it (used in other countries). The doctor said the sun has the same effect and causes herxes. I found that to be true.

Last weekend I spent two hours at the pool and didn't get sick. I thought that was very significant. :)

I know some of us women of R'ville have these eyelash batting worms. Donna, I think they especially like your toenails.

From what I understand it takes the body years to detox from mercury...its a very long and slow process to get rid of it....especially whats in the brain....that usually comes out last.

I didn't quote your whole post :lol: . What you said makes sense. Perfect sense.

I did not chelate heavily, only with supplements. I don't remember what they were. I also ate an anti-candida diet and did a rotation diet. From that point on, I ate foods I knew candida didn't like ... same with supplements.

After my mom had breast cancer (evil HRT, oncologist says it was definately the HRT), I went on a detox diet and was into detoxing because I FELT so much better when I did. This was about 8 years ago.

I think that my constitution is generally strong ... I think in the end it was the stress and the 21 days of doxy that stirred up and "activated" the Lyme ... though thinking back, over the years I was always symptomatic, I just thought it was normal stuff. Right now I'm feeling as good as I ever did, the only difference is that I know some of this is Lyme, not normal.

Good scientificness, Rachel.

WOOHOO on the figs!

Andrea says WOOHOO on the figs, so do I, but WOOHOO on the cute guy, too. B)

I do not tolerate Cipro or a lot of other antibiotics. I can tolerate Zithromax, Arithromyacin, and Amoxicillin. That is about all.

Cipro is tough ... I took it with no problems, but it's a last resort abx, even kills anthrax, so they really don't want you to take it if you don't need to. I'd bet if I could take it longer, I'd be Lyme-free in no time!

If it is Lyme for you, Zith/arith. with amoxy, then you add plaquenil for the cystic form, and you've got all three forms of borrelia covered. So, don't worry, if it comes to that for you, you're covered. :)

Be careful with that sleep aid! I have heard some scary stuff about them. People will get up and drive in their sleep, and some have strange binge eating disorders while sleep walking. I am not sure I would want to take one of those things. I think some of my trouble sleeping has to do with Lyme or Babs.

Yes, it is the Lyme or Babs ... plus a couple of the meds I'm on can cause it ... but since I've always had it, I'd say it's the Lyme or Babs like it is with you. When I was sicker, it wasn't so much of a problem ... I'd wake up, but it didn't matter to me whether I was just lying there awake, or sleeping ... but now that I'm up more during the day, my LLMD wants me sleeping at night ... says I have to.

I could actually use an eating disorder in my sleep! :lol: I am eating whipped cream (homemade, no sugar), whey protein, and lattes every day. I get 800 calories without even chewing! And I still tend to drop weight. I've even been making things with more carbs the past few days -- cheesy potatoes, spaghetti a la carbonara ... still having trouble keepin the weight on. It has to be driving Morgan and Adam nuts! Everything I'm cooking is high calorie! :P

There is also a synergistic effect between mercury and lead....making it far more toxic.

Its only the ones who are actually treating people who are mercury poisoned that seem to have a good understanding of why someone who is believed to have mercury poisoning would NOT have elevated levels in their hair.

I can't quote your quote, but that Dr. Wunderlich was my grandfather's doctor ... I believe all the way back into the 70's. My family's been into all this "wacky" stuff for a LONG time. :lol: My grandfather was doing anti-candida stuff and nystatin YEARS ago.

Bad news on the mercury and lead ... since I've got lead! I think the chelating is helping me clear my head.

What you said on Beethoven makes sense.

Okay, busy day ... see you later.

dlp252 Apprentice

Well, I slept better too last night...didn't wake up the first time until after midnight, which gave me at least 3.5 hours of good sleep...went to the restroom then fell back asleep until around 3:00 ish. Didn't go back to sleep after that, but at least it's better than it has been. I still feel exhausted and sleep deprived (I don't think I sleep soundly even when I do sleep)...from past experience, I won't catch up, but if I can sleep like this for a few days in a row I'll start to feel a bit better.

Oh Ami, this new approach sounds wonderful! Much better! I think it's really important to supplement while you're doing the removals, so I'm happy the new doc will be involved.

This all seems to be working ... I'd say I'm 80%, my intestines are doing much, much better on these herbs/probiotics for the dysbiosis, and I only drop down to 50% during a herx. That's a far cry from where I was in January.

This is fantastic!!!! I'm so thrilled! Gives me hope because I think your percentage was much less than mine has ever been and you're now so much better. My doc was thrilled when I said I was 60%....he might even dance if I came in and said I was 80%. :lol:

I'm on my way to the Whole Foods celiac/gluten-free meeting. It's been on hiatus most of the summer.

I have no idea what the topic is, or who the speaker might be - I just want to meet more celiacs!!! :)

Hope it was fun, lol.

Did I mention I met someone very cute yesterday??

Okay, yeah good scientificness and all, but more about this please!!! :lol:

It looks like she's coming around the 15th but its not set in stone yet. They havent mailed out the letters yet...they wont start scheduling until the letters are mailed out. I called about it today. :)

I'm on the "list" for new patients to see her, but I am not holding my breath, lol. There were a LOT of people on that list and they told me that last time she didn't have time to see new patients, so it's not looking good. I missed out on Scott too...by the time I talked to him, his schedule was full. I think I'd better email him at some point to say I want to be a semi regular testee, lol. Although, I feel like not a lot has changed so maybe there's no point. :P

The clouds have definitely parted for me and I am feeling great for the first time in a very long time :D

Details about the cute guy? You remember my fascination with the hotties?!?!?!

I am so very happy that things are so much better for you!

Hum, Rachel didn't say if he was a policeman or not though... :lol:

The answer seems to be in the FIGS!! :o

Yup folks....its almost like I should be having a celebration right now!! :lol:

Egads, who knew, lol! :lol: Congratulations! :P

I will look up information on chrystals. Maybe those could help you rest and not absorb that energy. Perhaps placing some chrystals around your bed would correct the situation. I am going to check it out. I will let you know what I find!

Thank you! :P

I know some of us women of R'ville have these eyelash batting worms. Donna, I think they especially like your toenails.

Yes, my parasites are quite fond of my toenails, lol. :lol: They probably shop at Saks. :P

AndreaB Contributor

Yay! on more sleep for Donna and Carla! :D :D :D

Will be thinking of you this afternoon Rachel. :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator
What's excercise? :huh: I haven't really excercised since before Seth was born. Now that my allergies are calmed down I'll have to try and get out and walk the circle around our yard.

The more active I am the better I feel. Its good that my job is very physical but I really should be doing more. I think I'm gonna order the Chi Machine this weekend. :)

I have an exercise thingy at home (not that I'm using it :rolleyes: )...anything that gets the blood flowing totally helps me with the lymph drainage. If I do nothing but sit and veg all day I end up feeling really toxic.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yay! on more sleep for Donna and Carla! :D :D :D

Ditto on the sleep success!! :D

I have a feeling this is what I'll mostly be doing until the next time you guys hear from me. I'm gonna buy alot of gossip mags. for when I finally wake up. :)

Last time I was bored after I read my one magazine and had nothing else to read. I never found Harry Potter. :(

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I also think sun exposure is important.

Me too....I feel WAY better when its hot and sunny out. :)

I think the heat must get things moving....my lymphatic system is way clogged up...inactivity and cold are not good for me at all. :(

I always feel that things got so much worse after Kaiser nuked my thyroid....I think being hyper was probably helping me alot more than what I've got going on now....which is nothing. :(

I hate Kaiser! :angry:

After my mom had breast cancer (evil HRT, oncologist says it was definately the HRT), I went on a detox diet and was into detoxing because I FELT so much better when I did. This was about 8 years ago.

If only I would have known about *any* of this stuff :(

I dont think theres a chance I would have ended up like this if I'd been informed. I wouldnt have allowed for that dentist to do what he did with the completely unsafe removals and with the crowns...and I would not have allowed Kaiser to destroy my thyroid....and I would have done some things to detox myself.

I still cant believe I had my fillings drilled out w/out so much as even a rubber dam in place. :blink: Its hard to think about that after having learned so much on the subject of mercury and removals.

I also cant believe that instead of taking any supplementation during that time...I was given antibiotics! Its pretty much like throwing the match in there and allowing it all to go up in flames. :o

I think that my constitution is generally strong ... I think in the end it was the stress and the 21 days of doxy that stirred up and "activated" the Lyme ... though thinking back, over the years I was always symptomatic, I just thought it was normal stuff. Right now I'm feeling as good as I ever did, the only difference is that I know some of this is Lyme, not normal.

I think if you'd known about Lyme before you got your fillings out....you might never have gotten sick from it. :(

I can't quote your quote, but that Dr. Wunderlich was my grandfather's doctor ... I believe all the way back into the 70's. My family's been into all this "wacky" stuff for a LONG time. :lol: My grandfather was doing anti-candida stuff and nystatin YEARS ago.

COOL!! :D

Was it the guy from the article or was it his father?? I think the Wunderlich who wrote that stuffabout Beethoven was a "Jr."

What you said on Beethoven makes sense.

The part that was really trippin me out was the fact that someone out there BOUGHT some of his hair!! :huh: I wonder where they keep it in their home?? :lol:

tom Contributor
I think we've all learned that hair samples dont always tell whats in the body with regards to mercury.

Hi Rachel - do u have the link for that Argonne hair test article?

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I'm on the "list" for new patients to see her, but I am not holding my breath, lol. There were a LOT of people on that list and they told me that last time she didn't have time to see new patients, so it's not looking good.

I think shes pretty much not able to take on any more patients unless she extends her stay. :(

I dont know what she intends to do but I *think* they are still deciding on this....I think thats why they're not definate about the dates yet.

Yes, my parasites are quite fond of my toenails, lol. :lol: They probably shop at Saks. :P

I think my parasites are not really interested in much other than eating all my food. :rolleyes:

My parasites are BIG-TIME Rachelers!!!!! :o

Imagine that... :lol:

About the figs...

Figs or pomegranate are de-wormers. White figs are especially good. Figs and fig juice paralyze any worm, even the tapeworm, pinworm, and roundworm.

YEAH....Hopefully my parasites are getting paralyzed as we speak! :D

I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough FIGS! B)

I had also read (cant find it now) that the figs are very cleansing and if you eat too many you may get "D". I was almost there yesterday. :D

Bye everyone...I'll try to pop in before I leave for LED.

p.s.

Where is Patti?? :unsure:

Green12 Enthusiast

Good morning, so much to catch up on!

Carla and Donna I am so glad you had better nights, another ditto on the sleep success :)

Carla, I also agree about the sun exposure. I have been making an effort to sit outside for 15 minutes everyday (without sunscreen for Vit D absorption) and I feel it has made a world of difference. Also just getting outside to go for a long walk and breathe in that fresh air and to take in nature helps me too.

Rachel, thanks for your thoughts :wub: I am glad to have found my way back to you guys too, I have missed everyone.

Thanks also for the additional scientificness this morning (or late last night).

I have a chi machine, they are great! I hope you get one ordered so you can start using it asap.

The mini tramps are good to have for low energy times, it's even effective to just sit on it and bounce with your bum. And ah yes Andrea the kids love them, couldn't keep my nieces off it so I had to hide it :lol:

I have the batting eyelash worms now imprinted in my brain, can't let go of that image :lol: It's actually helpful to visualize them that way instead of as a beastie. I know they want to have it easy and freeload (as Rachel so eloquently put it :lol: ) but I'm not having it!! Nope, like the soup Nazzi, NO NUTRITION FOR YOU!!! Black walnut and wormwood is coming your way :D

Waiting on the edge of my seat for the "hottie" details.

Donna :lol: , I was going to ask yesterday if said hottie happened to be a police officer, you beat me to it :lol:

Oh, and WOOHOO that the figs kicked in!!! I can relate after bouts of C it's, "Hallelujah" and "Amen" and "Raise the roof" when something finally moves :lol:

Best of luck with the LED!

Hi Jin, A spice name? I am affraid to ask :lol: What have you girls, and man (Tom) been up to?

You are so right about meditation. I do that and yoga and it has made a world of difference, I am so much more grounded and clear, centered, balanced, and more in tune with my body than ever. Even something as simple as deep breathing can help, we all are so busy and running around and detached from our body that we often forget to breathe.

Tom, I have Johnny Unitas's autograph from many many years ago. It's on a little napkin, my parents saw him in a restaurant and had him sign it for my grandpa who was a huge fan. I forgot about that until you mentioned his name.

I don't know he is other than the name on grandpa's napkin :ph34r::lol: and I'm even a football fan too!

AndreaB Contributor

Laura,

I SEE YOU!!!!

I was going to send you out an sos today to see how you were doing. You've been missed.

:wub::wub:

dlp252 Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough FIGS! B)

Yeah, something tells me that just isn't a problem for you. :lol:

The mini tramps are good to have for low energy times, it's even effective to just sit on it and bounce with your bum. And ah yes Andrea the kids love them, couldn't keep my nieces off it so I had to hide it :lol:

LOVE my mini trampoline...been using it every day now for about 4 weeks.

Donna :lol: , I was going to ask yesterday if said hottie happened to be a police officer, you beat me to it :lol:

:lol: I can't remember simple words most of the time, but this I can remember. :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

I think the heat must get things moving....my lymphatic system is way clogged up...inactivity and cold are not good for me at all. :(

I was also told that when dysbiosis (sp?) is present in the body in a chronically ill situation (like for example candida overgrowth), dry hot heat is a better climate to be in- humidity can actually make one sicker or symptoms flare. For me this has been true, when it's a rainy day and humidity is high I feel terrible.

Another boo for Kaiser BOO!

Speaking of boos, isn't it about time to start booing for the Fresno Bulldogs?? Susie Q?

Donna, it is amazing the random things we remember, case in point hottie police officers running wild in Rachelville :lol: I happen to remember random things like booing the Fresno Buldogs, and purple glittery bats....now we have eyelash batting worms to go along with our purple glittery bats :lol::lol:

AndreaB Contributor
Speaking of boos, isn't it about time to start booing for the Fresno Bulldogs?? Susie Q?

I think she's over the boos for the bulldogs. :D

CarlaB Enthusiast
This is fantastic!!!! I'm so thrilled! Gives me hope because I think your percentage was much less than mine has ever been and you're now so much better. My doc was thrilled when I said I was 60%....he might even dance if I came in and said I was 80%. :lol:

That is why I wanted to post it. :) It's always helped me to hear about people who got better.

I was worse than you ... there is NO WAY I could have worked, even part time! I was 15% in January and seldom got up from the bed or couch ... except to go lift weights :lol: .

Okay, yeah good scientificness and all, but more about this please!!! :lol:

Rachel just doesn't understand our priorities.

I don't usually. In fact, the sunlight usually makes me herx. Last weekend was the first time it didn't. But today I sat outside for 15 minutes at the carwash, now I'm a little tired. I think the sun is really good for the immune system ... I wish I could move down south. All three times my Lyme went away on it's own, sunshine and exercise were involved.

I think if you'd known about Lyme before you got your fillings out....you might never have gotten sick from it. :(

It definately would have been easier to deal with back then, but I was already sick with the Lyme when I had them out ... I had already had three of my four severe Lyme flares .... I've had off and on symptoms all along, but was disabled by it four times total.

COOL!! :D

Was it the guy from the article or was it his father?? I think the Wunderlich who wrote that stuffabout Beethoven was a "Jr."

I don't know ... whichever one was practicing medicine in the 70's. My grandfather had mystery ailments for years, and this stuff seemed to have helped ... but they didn't know back then all they know now.

The part that was really trippin me out was the fact that someone out there BOUGHT some of his hair!! :huh: I wonder where they keep it in their home?? :lol:
I guess the people who bought it consider it a relic. :huh::lol:

Carla, I also agree about the sun exposure. I have been making an effort to sit outside for 15 minutes everyday (without sunscreen for Vit D absorption) and I feel it has made a world of difference. Also just getting outside to go for a long walk and breathe in that fresh air and to take in nature helps me too.

Yes ... though I don't know how fresh the air is in Cincinnati! It was much better in Indiana.

Rachel, good luck with the LED today. Is this, the ART, and the BioSET making you FEEL better? We hear the scientificness on it from you, but how is it doing? Do you feel you are improving?

Are you still doing your sauna? How long do you do it now?

diamondheart Newbie

A quick hello from the Monterey Peninsula! The Asilomar State Beach is fantastic. The weather has been amazing this year. We are actually getting sun for a change. Remember the famous saying from Mark Twain, the coldest winter I spent was the summer in San Francisco? We've been really enjoying the sunshine! I haven't seen as many sea otters as I would like. All you Bay Area/Central Californians should really check this place out sometime.

I've been pleased with my intestinal functioning since I have been here. The only time I had a problem was when I ate too much coconut milk. I had a few bites of regular birthday cake yesterday, but DH was sweet enough to get me a gluten free cake. I've been eating gluten and dairy free, and the staff at the Asilomar cafeteria have been very accomodating for my diet.

Thanks Rachel and Andrea on the info on mercury and LED. I don't know if I'll get caught up, but that info from last week was really useful. I'll go in for my next LED treatment in a week! We'll see where the mercury is at that appointment. I've been taking my chlorella consistently while here.

Off for my next adventure!

Claire

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hi guys me

Feel sick today. How is everyone. Yeah it's I believe Planet dishwashing liquid. I think I didn't rinse the pans good. Tasted it in my food but ate it anyway. yuck. SSOO bloated. Couldn't taste my food. That usually happens when I ingest coconut oils and planet has that in it. Head pressure to real bad. I have the dmsa but haven't took it yet. I think I need to. The doctor says that the mercury is just acumulating to quickly and if I don't take it I will be commiting suicide. :huh:

DOn't learn my lesson about eating Avacados either. I am intolerant to them. but I will eat a whole one.

Yeah it's like I can feel the mercury accumulating. Binders are not doing it for me at this time either. Nothing so I was wondering and praying that the dmsa will pull something out and not make me worse or that's it.

So talk to you later

Rachel how is the hemp seed oil treating you and what type of hairspray does your mom use?

My mothers is killing me.

lisa

AndreaB Contributor
Off for my next adventure!

So glad you're having a great time! Don't know if you'll see this though. :P

Yeah it's like I can feel the mercury accumulating. Binders are not doing it for me at this time either. Nothing so I was wondering and praying that the dmsa will pull something out and not make me worse or that's it.

Lisa, Do you feel worse since you did the challenge to find out your mercury levels?.....I mean right after the test (or during). What about between the challenge and now?

Archived