This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla-

i really feel ya. The thing is i love to eat- but it hates me is what i always say!! Its crazy what sits well and what dosen't . If dairy works for you i think thats great. (Ok yes i am JEALOUS!!!) not so jealous of the fat in the morning though. Your post made me laugh becasue i always feel like such a dork. I miss fresh vegees - god i would probably die if i had a salad and before i got sick i had a salad with dinner every night. I am a big veggie girl. I ahve always been a healthy eater its just what my tastes are. I always say when people ask if i ate really bad before i got sick- "NO, this is what i get from a life time of healthy eating and excercise"

Yeah, I had a lifetime of healthy eating and exercise, too. But, in my case, I think it did help me keep the Lyme symptoms to a minimum until I got under a lot of stress a few years ago and also came down with another bacterial infection.

In fact, I think what I ate before I was sick is healthier than what I eat now even though I don't eat junk food now ... back then every meal was about half veggies, or even more, and breakfast was fruit.

if anyone wants to check it out, the feature story, at least in the Monmouth County version, maybe the other counties too, in the Asbury Park Press (a major newspaper where I live in NJ) today is on my sister:

Open Original Shared Link

it's about her coping with RSD and her upcoming trip to Germany to get a ketamine induced coma to try to reset her nervous system... she has other medical issues which they don't really touch upon besides alluding to intestinal issues, and naturally, there's a lot omitted and whatnot when they write articles like this since they interviewed her and my parents for hours for information, but it at least covers some stuff and puts her story out there...

Wow, Charlie, and I thought Lyme was bad! I hope this works for her!

Donna, have you been feeding your living room too much sugar?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlp252 Apprentice
:lol: It's my super sweet personality. Yeah, that's it. :lol:
jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Charlie,

I just read your sister's story. I'm just speechless--thinking about all she has gone through. Thank goodness she has such a wonderful, supportive family. Your parents sound amazing. I will pray that this treatment is successful for her.

I plan to send a check to the address in the article--I know that wasn't your intent--but I want to. You guys aren't all that far away from me. Please, keep us posted on her.

AndreaB Contributor
if anyone wants to check it out, the feature story, at least in the Monmouth County version, maybe the other counties too, in the Asbury Park Press (a major newspaper where I live in NJ) today is on my sister:

it's about her coping with RSD and her upcoming trip to Germany to get a ketamine induced coma to try to reset her nervous system...

Wow! She's dealing with alot. I hope the treatment will be successful for her. Let us know when she goes ok?

tom Contributor
Speaking of chicken, I'm going to try chicken for dinner tonight. :ph34r: Anna desensitized me, so I'm going to try it.

Hmmm by now you prob said how this worked out. If not, SAY SO! :) (please) :lol:

Ha, in another month (if I can't stay away from those stupid cookies and/or chocolate chips) I'll probably STILL be able to take you and maybe half of SJ too. :lol:

Are delusions a symptom of sugar withdrawal?

I can't even imagine how u could've gotten it into your head that I might fail to stop u today!!! :P:rolleyes::P

I'm at Trader Joe's by WhF . . ....meet ya in 10 min in front of WhF!!!

Let's get rrrrready to ruuuuuuummmmmmmmmmbbbbblllllllleeee!!!! :lol::D:o:rolleyes:

diamondheart Newbie
Claire,

Glad to hear you had further ASYRA testing done and a gameplan. Also glad to hear that treatment went well with no problems.

The rabies was another surprise. Not sure about that one unless it's from a dog or cat bite.

I went back and studied my latest Asyra tests. I also had something come up that I wasn't sure about. It's something that I've been tested for and I know I don't have, but it came up on this Asyra test. Eve is away this week, so I haven't contacted her about this seeming discrepancy. As a result, I'm doubting the accuracy of this Asyra scan. I'm also doubting the last scan since it was so radically different than the first one. Eve was having some problems with the program before we started with my last appointment's scan. I'm kind of upset about it, but the way I figure it is that I'm probably only good for one or two more treatments anyways right now. My priority is for the mercury treatments.

Rachel, that's interesting about the Lyme. I think I will ask Eve to ART test it since, like I said above, I'm doubting that she has enough experience with the Asyra program to trust it's accuracy at this point.

Apologizes for not responding with more personals as I'm skimming stuff at this point!

Claire

Green12 Enthusiast

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone, I've read over the pages I have missed and am all caught up on everybody. Thanks everyone for leaving all of the updates on your treatments and how you are feeling. I am thinking of you all.

Charlie, thanks for that link about your sister, I plan to read that next. Keeping her in my thoughts as well.

Rachel I just had a question about all that info you posted on "fibrin". Wondering about all the other things on that list of substances having antifibrin properties, was by chance curcumin?

Fibrin is something I am very interested in learning more about since it came up in all of the research I have done for my hereditary angioedema

Donna I just have to laugh about your carpet having a yeast infection :lol::lol:

Love to all :wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor

A Question for the Moldies!

Do you use lemon juice? (Freshly squeezed of course)

I've seen it recommended in probably every anti-candida diet, so I highly doubt it would be moldy.

On a personal note - YAY I LOVE SAN JOSE!!!!

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Mia,

We will be looking forward to your update. Just do it when you can. Don't push yourself. I tend to do that, then I am so worn out, I cannot doing anything for two or three days. :( I have to limit my activity or I get really sick from being worn out.

You probably would end up in the hospital if you ate fruit in syrup. It makes me pretty sick sometimes. Fresh fruit also tends to cause my tongue to turn white, but not as bad as the stuff in syrup. There is a lot more sugar in it. I know Rinne mentioned she had trouble with that as well, and chocolate did not do that to her either. Neither one of us could come up with a reason why.

I am sorry you did not sleep well again the other night. I will not get much sleep until I get my hormone shot again. I always get like this. The hot flashes are unbearable at times! It really disrupts things.

Dear Donna,

This is our fantasy with the cookies, though. Fantasy cookies cannot make you sick or fat! :lol: However, tom better fuel up for the rumble. He will need the energy. He has no idea what a woman will do for chocolate! I myself have trouble not eating the chocolate chip cookies.

Wow, I had no idea there were so many different kinds of Candida! That is scary! :o They said it can lead to sepsis, but say it is not toxic enough to kill you? If you have a bad case of Candida albicans, does that mean you can get sepsis and die from it? I am freaked out! :unsure: You probably were too nice to your livingroom, and it gave it yeast! :lol:

I have been tossing and turning as well. These hormones make me feel like I cannot rest at all somedays. I have days where I sleep pretty well. However, on the days I do not sleep well, I get very sick sometimes. I was so tired yesterday, I went to sleep earlier than normal.

Dear Charlie,

RSD sounds so awful. I have some symptoms like that with Fibromyalgia. There are times someone touching your wrist is very painful. The slightest knock if someone runs into you can send you into a fit of anger because of the pain. I truly hope your sister awakens without pain!

The article is so in-depth! She must be in an immense amount of pain in order to risk not waking up. Judy is my age!

I am 24. My symptoms began in my teens as well. I think I was 17 years old when the pain started.

Dear Andrea,

What is your plan for the limited diet this week? I know this is a challenge. I am one of those that cannot stand eating the same thing all the time. I like variety. How many days do you have to do this?

Dear Carla,

I used to workout like crazy and eat every low-fat thing on the planet, too. I thought I was doing good. As I got older, my health continued to deteriorate. It turns out, most of the low-fat stuff is made from grain, like Nutri-Grain Bars, rice cakes,

cereal, oatmeal, and all kinds of other things. No wonder I was not getting better with Celiac!

It is amazing how many of those low-fat foods are loaded with junk. Transfats in particular are things no one should eat.

They increase cholesterol, the risk for heart disease, slow the Thyroid, and stress the adrenals. Even now they are difficult to avoid. I think people who are Celiac or gluten-intolerant have more health conscious minds on food additives and transfats due to the fact they have to read labels. Many are healthier after going gluten-free than people who have been healthy all of their lives, due to paying attention to those things as well.

Dear Claire,

That is strange about the ASYRA. The last one did not have the same things showing up. I wonder why that is? Maybe you have had a major change in body chemistry from something. Do you think the LED could have anything to do with it? Sometimes, once you go through a treatment, people tend to become sensitized to other things.

Dear tom,

I would like to see you try and take Donna! Donna will have more energy! She is like me, she eats all the time! You better fuel up good before trying to take us on! :lol::P It's rumble time! That was so funny you mentioned "Let's get ready to ruuuummmmmble!" because I used to watch wrestling all the time!

That avatar is nice! Where is that from? I assume somewhere in SJ. I am glad you are having a fun trip. I could not believe the size of the Whole Foods in Cupertino! That is amazing!

Regarding your question on lemon juice, I have used it. Poor Lisa got very sick from it, though. There was a moldy lemon in her cabinet, and it nearly killed her! That might have been before you joined on here. Like you, I have seen freshly squeezed lemon in the Candida Diet books. I think citrus fruit is typically moldy, but as long as you use it immediately it should be fine. I have noticed whenever I eat oranges, my lips tingle, which is probably an allergic reaction. My father says everyone's lips do that when they eat them, but I disagree.

Dear Julie,

Fibrin is something I do not think I had come across before. However, I find it fascinating. It seems to contribute a lot to illness. Hereditary angiodema is not something I have done research on, because as far as I know, no one in our family has it. There are plenty of other diseases we have, though.

Dear Rachel,

I was online yesterday, and signed onto Yahoo, and you will not believe what I found! You know how we were discussing Beethoven's death from heavy metal poisoning before? They had an article on it. Go to Open Original Shared Link to check it out. I do not know if you saw this already or not, but they believe Beethoven was accidentally poisoned by his doctor. There is a shock. Doctors were dumb even then! :rolleyes:

Dear Patti,

I wish I had money to donate for Judy. It sucks not having money. You cannot do anything without it! Everything from healthcare to food requires it. You know, I was thinking the other day. I was watching Feed The Children, and I wonder if they know about Celiac. Larry Jones is a retired physician, and I was thinking maybe there are kids that have Celiac that need food, but are not diagnosed. Do you think I could write them and make a suggestion?

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice
Hmmm by now you prob said how this worked out. If not, SAY SO! :) (please) :lol:

Didn't try it...the bag had a leak in it so I was afraid of bacteria (getting a bit phobic about that these days), and that one was in my freezer for at least 8 months I think, so I decided to buy 1 piece this weekend and try it the day I buy it...more of a true test.

Are delusions a symptom of sugar withdrawal?

I can't even imagine how u could've gotten it into your head that I might fail to stop u today!!!

Delusions?! I think not. :P

Not saying you wouldn't make a valiant effort to be sure, lol, but I'm crafty in that regard, and I'm SURE I come close to outweighing you, although your height may make that a bit deceiving. :lol:

I've seen it recommended in probably every anti-candida diet, so I highly doubt it would be moldy.

On a personal note - YAY I LOVE SAN JOSE!!!!

Ha, glad you are liking SJ...this is our hot spell, so if you're still loving it then I guess it'll work weather wise for you. :P

Don't use lemon juice. I have to double check, but I think that was also something I was desensitized to, so at least at one point wasn't a good thing...maybe I'll try it this week.

May also just throw a bunch of lemon juice on my carpet.

j/k :lol: or am I?! :ph34r:

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna I just have to laugh about your carpet having a yeast infection

Julie! Was hoping we didn't lose you again!

Yes, weird things just seem to happen around me, lol :lol: If it's weird, it's going to happen to me. :P

He has no idea what a woman will do for chocolate!

Ain't that the truth.

Funny story...My friend L and I have worked together for many years...we used to work in the same office, but now she works in another of our offices in another city. She's the one I always travel with by-the-way, and the only one in the world who may be lazier than I am. :P Anyway, we were working the 4-midnight shift several years ago and she could hear me rumaging through my drawers...loud banging ensued, stuff was overturned, papers shuffled... you get the idea. She says "Donna, what are you doing over there" (we were separated by a partition). I said "I'm looking for a stray M&M at the bottom of my drawer and if I find one I'm eating it."

Okay, maybe not so funny as it is pathetic, but truly, one does not know what another will do for chocolate. :lol::ph34r:

She threw a mini hershey's over the partition at me and everyone lived happily ever after. :lol: :lol:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

I am phobic about bacteria as well! I am incredibly scared of food poisoning. My body is in bad enough shape right now! I can see why you would be nervous about it as well. :unsure: You just do what you can to protect yourself.

Let us know how the chicken does when you get more and are able to eat it. I would not have eaten it if it had a leak in the bag, either. You never know what could have gotten in there! I do not eat food from dented cans. I heard all kinds of scary things about that! :o

ROTFLMAO! That sounds like something I would do for chocolate, too! :lol: I have done some strange stuff to get a chocolate fix. One time, I had no gluten-free chocolate, so I dipped an apple in Hershey' syrup! Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures! As you know, by your tale! That was a great story!

Maybe the lemon juice would be good for your living room! You never know! What the heck? The worst that will happen is it does not work. Why be picky?

Dear tom,

Donna is head of the stuff and run techniques here! :D Rachel was going to sign up! I think that is hilarious! I am like Donna, when I want something, I want it! Chocolate is often one of those things!

Dear Everyone,

I have a fun story for you. Do any of you remember "Soy Bomb?" Well, that was what happened when I was cooking the other day. I had my wok all ready, and needed to marinate the chicken first. So, I had to open my soy sauce. It was difficult to get the seal off, and when I did, it got in my hair, on my chin, on my neck, and even a little on my face!

Sincerely,

Jin

tom Contributor
. . . .if you ate fruit in syrup. It makes me pretty sick sometimes.

Uhhhhh how often do u eat that?

Fresh fruit also tends to cause my tongue to turn white, but not as bad as the stuff in syrup.

Ack! How often do u eat THAT?!

Dear Donna,

This is our fantasy with the cookies, though. Fantasy cookies cannot make you sick or fat! :lol: However, tom better fuel up for the rumble. He will need the energy. He has no idea what a woman will do for chocolate!

I am so amused by this topic. Anyone ready to put their money where their cocoa-craving mouth is?

I'll give odds!

Donna, there will be many far easier ways to get chocolate than to get at what I'm guarding! :P

Wow, I had no idea there were so many different kinds of Candida! That is scary! :o

Yikes! :o

I knew there were other, since the serious literature always says the full, tho abbrev, name c.albicans.

Dear tom,

I would like to see you try and take Donna! Donna will have more energy! She is like me, she eats all the time! You better fuel up good before trying to take us on! :lol::P It's rumble time!

Hehe yeah . . . . . . .cuz the victor in athletic competitions is determined by who ate the most . . . .. :rolleyes::lol:

That avatar is nice! Where is that from? I assume somewhere in SJ.

Yup . . . . .. . The Park in the center of downtown. I call it the Bidet Array because the kids playing there always sit on a fountain. :lol: (and it's a grid, of course)

Regarding your question on lemon juice, I have used it. Poor Lisa got very sick from it, though. There was a moldy lemon in her cabinet, and it nearly killed her!

Blechhh! I certainly never tried juice from a moldy or even slightly old lemon. Blech again!

I have noticed whenever I eat oranges, my lips tingle, which is probably an allergic reaction. My father says everyone's lips do that when they eat them, but I disagree.

Uhhhhhh how often do u eat oranges!!!?

Your father makes more than a few questionable statements.

I actually thought of him yesterday when a Huey Lewis song came on the radio!!! (LOL now at the thought of calling that Jazz!!)

I have a lunch appt w/ a kid I might work for, at Cypress Semiconductor, where I last worked in '97.

I say 'kid' tho he's prob 36 now. When I *trained* him in real-world elec engr'g, he was a rosy-cheeked Iowa boy w/ wet ink on his Masters degree diploma and now he has 3 kids and was promoted recently to be a Director at Cypress.

I just don't know whether I WANT to re-enter the chip-making world, in spite of the good paycheck.

We talked last month when I dropped by, and it turns out some of the former 'kids' had been using phrases like "we gotta get tom back in here" since then.

Ugh - do I *really* want to do that?

Hope everyone's making progress. :)

Charlie, I'm planning on reading the article.

The words "ketamine induced coma to try to reset her nervous system..." show just how advanced some areas of medicine really are, in contrast w/ how stupid so many docs are in regard w/ ppl's issues in this entire forum, not just the more extreme cases on this thread.

Like the rest of these wonderful folks, I hope and pray it works. :)

tom Contributor

Bah double post :(

AndreaB Contributor
Anyway, we were working the 4-midnight shift several years ago and she could hear me rumaging through my drawers...loud banging ensued, stuff was overturned, papers shuffled... you get the idea. She says "Donna, what are you doing over there" (we were separated by a partition). I said "I'm looking for a stray M&M at the bottom of my drawer and if I find one I'm eating it."

Okay, maybe not so funny as it is pathetic, but truly, one does not know what another will do for chocolate. :lol::ph34r:

She threw a mini hershey's over the partition at me and everyone lived happily ever after. :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

Grrrr, Jin, I thought I had hit quote on your post.

The diet.......not much fun especially with all the driving. One of the things on my list was histamines and the only meat we can eat is turkey. I've discovered that histamine foods make me tired. I've had a hellacious time driving and being tired. Today I will not eat turkey until we get home. I was hoping that would help but I was up till 3 am because T woke up when daddy swung by to pick up some more food at 1:15 am, and I'm already tired.

She's been having a real rough time with tummy/intestinal pain. I don't know if that would be candida or mold or what. We are still eating sugar in the form of the honeydew. We are all a little on the hungry side and the children haven't been eating much for lunch or dinner. We are used to the grains for some filler.

I've got to head out in about 1 1/2 hours for the next foods treatment. I've had the computer on but the monitor off during this detox. Hopefully that won't cause any problems. Most of the EMF's come from the monitor I think.

jerseyangel Proficient
I was watching Feed The Children, and I wonder if they know about Celiac. Larry Jones is a retired physician, and I was thinking maybe there are kids that have Celiac that need food, but are not diagnosed. Do you think I could write them and make a suggestion?

Sincerely,

Jin

I don't see why not--it might be something they haven't even thought of :)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear tom,

I really avoid the canned fruit most of the time. I rarely eat it. It is only a last resort when I do not have any other gluten-free carb source. This is almost never. Maybe once a month I do this. Corn syrup makes my father feel icky, too.

I have fresh fruit when I can. I am careful about it, though. It is important not to overdo anything. I really have had a lot of issues with some foods. If the fruit was just bought, I do better with it. After more than a few days, that is when I begin to react. I think I should try frozen to minimize mold. I just do not like mushy fruit. So far, I have not been able to thaw it without that happening. :(

You are on, buddy! I am betting on Donna! :) She can so take you! Just because getting the chocolate will not be easy means nothing! We do not care about easy when it comes to chocolate. The issue is getting some chocolate! :P You silly man!

All those different kinds of yeast are scary. I had no idea there were that many! Candida Albicans is the most commonly stressed culture. I have yet to read anything about the others. Donna is the only person who ever mentioned these other forms. However, I must say that these other Candida strains explain why so many foods aggravate an overgrowth of yeast.

If you noticed, most of these foods are on the no-no list for the diet.

When you eat more, your blood sugar is more steady. That gives you more energy! You would be surprised. Mental clarity is also increased by having even blood glucose levels. We are going to win!

The Bidet Array! :lol: That is hilarious! All of those children sitting on the fountain! At least that would be wonderful during heat waves. I do not think we have a fountain like that around here. It sure would be nice.

Yeah, poor Lisa had no idea about the dangers of moldy lemons at the time. :( I make sure to eat a fruit within a couple days, and always refrigerate it. Also, you never want to wash it until right before eating. Mold tends to grow quicker on foods that way, due to the moisture. All vegetables are that way as well.

I rarely eat oranges. Maybe once or twice a year. The thing that is odd is that orange juice does not do that to me. I wonder if it is in the peel? My father really does have some goofy ideas on nutrition. Huey Lewis is the least of his silly thoughts, trust me! :rolleyes:

I cannot really give any good advice about the work issue. I could see why you might be reluctant to re-enter the microchip world. That work is interesting. The pay is good. However, if you are spiritually unhappy, or just plain board with it, another line of work may be a better bet.

Dear Andrea,

I am not surprised about those foods making you sleepy. I know they warn people that the tryptophan in turkey does that if anyone eats more than 4 ounces at a time. Driving and being tired is a bad combination. One of my best friends fell asleep behind the wheel once. She works third shift, and was exhausted driving home. Thank goodness she was not hurt!

I hope the treatments go well so you guys can eat again!

Dear Patti,

I think I will do it! Maybe some of the people who are poor because they have bad health could be tested for Celiac. Then, they might be able to get well and work! What do you think? Dr. Jones seems like a great guy. The worst that will happen is I do not hear anything.

Sincerely,

Jin

CarlaB Enthusiast

I'm not a moldie, but I use lemon juice ... actually, lately I've been on a lime kick ... I like the taste of limes better. A whole, organic lime squeezed in a glass of water a few times per day helps with a herx.

Donna, why not get powdered Nystatin for the carpet ... just use it like those carpet powders! LOL

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Carla,

I would never have thought about Nystatin for the carpet! I wish I had! I will keep that in mind. You never know when your house could get a Candida infestation! That is a good idea! It is like I Love My Carpet, but for killing yeast!

Limes help with detox as well? Great! I love limes! Fillet of sole with garlic is delicious, too! Have you ever had that? I think I might be reacting to the garlic I ate the other day. I am having stomach cramps and D. Maybe I am trying to flush out a worm?

Dear Andrea,

Tell T I know the pain! I am having a terrible time today. Hopefully, it will settle down now. I had no creamed corn. It must be the garlic I had the other night. I think it might be trying to flush out the yeast or worms or something.

Sincerely,

Jin

tom Contributor
Didn't try it...the bag had a leak in it so I was afraid of bacteria (getting a bit phobic about that these days), and that one was in my freezer for at least 8 months I think, so I decided to buy 1 piece this weekend and try it the day I buy it...more of a true test.

Good call. I was at WhF again last night, 9:45pm, wanting chicken, but couldn't bring myself to pay $8/lb. WTH??!! And there were 2 other kinds of boneless skinless chkn breast that cost MORE!!

Wow I'm gonna miss a couple stores in Phx. One would regularly have all-natural locally-produced boneless skinless breasts for $1.88/lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Delusions?! I think not. :P

At the risk of poking a hornet's nest, I must inquire whether you ladies understand that in a purely physical, athletic sense, men are naturally superior. <time to duck . . .. . .again . . .>

Now, I have heard, and believe, that in a matter of decades, a woman may run a marathon faster than the top man - but, no offense, it won't be you, Donna. :P

If I were a woman, w/ my compared-to-men limited bball skills, I'd have been in the WNBA!! (i know i know, sounds ridiculous and perhaps like outrageous hyperbole to some, but I bet not to bball insiders)

And the top women tennis pros would be beaten by many college men players.

Annika Sorenstam still tees off closer than the men. When Cheryl Miller burst into the basketball world, the highest compliment paid most often was "she plays like a guy".

Sorry, ladies, it's all true.

Not saying you wouldn't make a valiant effort to be sure, lol, but I'm crafty in that regard, and I'm SURE I come close to outweighing you, although your height may make that a bit deceiving. :lol:

Ah do dee-clayah ah'm buh-ginnin t'be a might bit insulted by such underestimation in this re-gahd. :huh:;)

Ha, glad you are liking SJ...this is our hot spell, so if you're still loving it then I guess it'll work weather wise for you. :P

Hot? HA back atcha!! The high here is under Phx's overnight low!! Try a 100 consec days over 100 degrees for HOT!

tom Contributor
You are on, buddy! I am betting on Donna! :) She can so take you! Just because getting the chocolate will not be easy means nothing! We do not care about easy when it comes to chocolate. The issue is getting some chocolate! :P You silly man!

I don't know how much more of this post I will reply to later, but THIS needed to be immediate. :o

ARE YOU BLOODY INSANE!??????? :lol: :lol: :lol::P

In pursuit of chocolate, Donna could simply go to the Long's 4 doors over. Or the ^%@#%^#!* starbucks next door! Or the little cafe next to that!

Fine . .. . . it's a bet then. :rolleyes:

Uhhhhhhh . .. how much is that Lyme test you need?

Donna? what time!!!? B)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear tom,

ROTFLMAO! Donna might just go to Starbucks instead! When chocolate calls, we answer! Chocolate is better than men for so many reasons. You can always depend on chocolate to make you happy. Men on the other hand, typically disappoint.

My Lyme test is $190, so you know. ;)

Oh, and regarding your comment on women in tennis, you are so wrong! Apparently, you slept through when Billie beat Bobby, who was a pro, no college player! :o Either that, or you are new to the planet! You call yourself a tennis buff? :rolleyes: We are the stronger sex. Why do you think God chose us to give birth? You guys would have one menstrual cramp and commit suicide! Regarding labor, you would just be like "Okay, no more people!"

Sincerely,

Jin

tom Contributor
Oh, and regarding your comment on women in tennis, you are so wrong! Apparently, you slept through when Billie beat Bobby, who was a pro, no college player! :o

oh gimme a break!!!! :rolleyes:

He was like 70 yrs old and she was in her prime! (and at least I was alive when it happened. Kids born that yr probably could drive before you were born!) And I remember it well.

Shall we have a tennis knowledge face-off?

CarlaB Enthusiast
At the risk of poking a hornet's nest, I must inquire whether you ladies understand that in a purely physical, athletic sense, men are naturally superior. <time to duck . . .. . .again . . .>

Sorry, ladies, it's all true.

Our strength is that we can make men weak. ;)

And, yeah, hands down, we can handle pain better.

Shall we have a tennis knowledge face-off?

Umm, to prove what, that you can Google better than everyone else????

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear tom,

How do you know I was not alive then? It might have happened during my past life for all you know! :) Besides, you have no excuse for not acknowledging that. You were alive at the time! You know what else? Bobby Riggs was not 70 at the time. I am sure of that.

Carla has got you on this one! How do we know you will not cheat? You might Google everything! We don't trust you! Your sick little mind is a scary place. Never underestimate the power of a woman! I bet Martina Navratilova could beat the pants off of you on her worst day! You know what else? If I were a Goddess, I would be Nemesis, the Greek Goddess of vengeance and justice. It would allow me to smite people, and I would start with you! :lol::P

Dear Carla,

ROTFLMAO! I do not trust tom! That is a good point. How do we know if he is not Googling stuff? <_< This is very suspicious. Our geese need to keep an eye out for him. Well, they are busy protecting us from Auxigro, so maybe the Redneck Deer could make sure he does not cause trouble. ;)

We do deal with pain better. Men feign death when they get a cold! Women often care for the kids and clean the house when we are near death! It is really ridiculous. A guy gets a cold, and expects us to serve him. Few husbands actually help their wives when they are sick with even a near deadly case of food poisoning or other terrible illness.

Sincerely,

Jin

Archived