This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

dlp252 Apprentice

A testiment to my patheticness...I'm excited about the new HUGE Whole Foods opening August 22nd. :lol: :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla! I've used dental wax to get through a gig before!! Worked great!

Hope it'll work for you! :)

Did you use the kind that the ortho gives ... the kind that you form and press on the braces just for temporary use?

I'm also wondering if this will make my lip change position, too ... that changes the whole embrochure on the flute.

If you didn't have braces, what did you use it for?

jerseyangel Proficient
A testiment to my patheticness...I'm excited about the new HUGE Whole Foods opening August 22nd. :lol: :lol:

Ooh--I'd be pretty excited over that, too :D

jerseyangel Proficient
My guess is toxins because it also happens to me.

At least I'm not the only one! I do suspect I have high histimine levels, too.....

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Andrea....hope all went well with T. today.

I'm waiting patiently to hear your report. :)

tabasco32 Apprentice

HI guys

I don't know what to do? I don't know what to eat! Diarrhea again. I don't know from where. I can't deal with this. I can't lose more weight. What do I do? I also have constipation with it. I can eat the whole packe of wild organic pastures chicken breast and be hungry again in one hour.

I don't want to go like this. HELLPP!

lisa :(

P.s.

I forgot. I took a sprinkle on my tongue of l-glutamine on Tuesday. I don't know if that would have done it or not. I don't think it's mold on the yellow crookneck squash? I soak them in grapefruit extract and hydrogen peroxide with my bottle water.

lisa

Rachel--24 Collaborator
HI guys

I don't know what to do? I don't know what to eat! Diarrhea again. I don't know from where. I can't deal with this. I can't lose more weight. What do I do? I also have constipation with it. I can eat the whole packe of wild organic pastures chicken breast and be hungry again in one hour.

When did you start eating that chicken?? Were you always eating it?? Sometimes even things that we think are OK...are actually causing problems. I think I really only do well with organic grass fed beef....nothing grain fed. I cant keep eating chicken or turkey without eventually getting problems.

I've been eating the beef for like a year without problems....if I add in grain fed meats I get worse....the chicken I used to eat was REALLY bad for me....the stuff I've been eating recently isnt nearly as bad but I think it did start affecting me and I lost a few pounds. I dont get diarreah...I just lose the weight but not sure where it goes....its like I just stop absorbing the foods or something. :huh:

I know you said you dont want to go to the hospital but I think you're going to need to do this....you cant keep losing weight. :(

There was a time when you werent having so much trouble with the "d"....what has changed in your diet? What are you doing different now? I know you dont really want to keep a journal but its times like this that having that info. can be really helpful. I still really think you need to keep track of what you eat, symptoms, supplements, etc.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
P.s.

I forgot. I took a sprinkle on my tongue of l-glutamine on Tuesday. I don't know if that would have done it or not. I don't think it's mold on the yellow crookneck squash? I soak them in grapefruit extract and hydrogen peroxide with my bottle water.

lisa

Is it grapefruit extract or grapefruit seed extract?? It should be the seed extract if you're trying to kill mold.

Also....there is no guarantee that you can even tolerate the grapefruit seed extract on your food....or the hydrogen peroxide. Could these be causing your diarreah??

Grapefruit seed extract is pretty powerful stuff from my own experience with it while on the candida treatment.

happygirl Collaborator

I'm getting ready for our trip and will be leaving ... won't be back til sometime Tues pm.

I hope T's appt went well, Andrea.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!

Mtndog Collaborator
Is it grapefruit extract or grapefruit seed extract?? It should be the seed extract if you're trying to kill mold.

Also....there is no guarantee that you can even tolerate the grapefruit seed extract on your food....or the hydrogen peroxide. Could these be causing your diarreah??

Grapefruit seed extract is pretty powerful stuff from my own experience with it while on the candida treatment.

Lisa- I would think that hydrogen peroxide would probably not be a good thing to soak food in if you are sensitive. Lisa- Hang in there please and go get some help. I know you don't want to go to the ER but you may need IV nutrition until your system settles down enough to start digesting and retaining nutrients. If you get too dehydrated, you will get even sicker. Can you tolerate Pedialyte? I use the Pedialyte pops (frozen) when I'm too sick to eat to keep my electrolytes up.

If you lose all your hydration and electrolytes, your body will shut down. PLEASE SWEETIE- go tp the ER. NOW. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rachel- What you said about prayer and spirituality really hit home with me. When I went through my first depression, I prayed constantly. I would just go sit in a church and pray and cry and it calmed me. Since then, I've become much more spiritual (don't go to church) but pray and meditate and got more into Buddhism. It helps so much.

I read Anne Lamott's Traveling Mercies: Some thoughts on faith and she has two simple prayers "Help me, help me, help me"

and....

"Thank you, thank you, thank you"

I think the important part is to remember to say the Thank you to people, God, the universe, fate, or whatever you believe in.

On that note: THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's good to be back. Sigh of contentment. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am the BIGGEST butthead!!!!!!!!!!!! I went on a sugar/chocolate lactose binge last night. I really don't know what happened :angry: I was OUT OF CONTROL (all gluten-free of course). But....nonetheless I feel totally toxic. I did everything....castor oil pack, charcoal, detox foot pads, warm water enema and detox food pads and still feel like utter rubbish :angry: :angry:

Mine own fault of course, I just want to know WHY when ever I just start to feel better, I have to push the envelope and GRRRRRR....gee, who would know the answer to that? What's it called again, racheling or something? B):P

Lisa Mentor

Happy to talk to the whole of the OMG thread - and hello to everyone. :P

With that done...all the people who would have answers are here. So hence, my questions:

I have had increased numbness beyond my knees, tingles and somewhat like they were falling asleep. Sort of like, when you come out of the cold, but no heat. And an occasional sharp pain in the groin hip area and some in the knee. Night-time diarrhea for three nights. Some daily sweats and night it is bad have not had a menstrual issues in over 10 years.

I have looked up peripheral neuropathy, diabetes (don't like that one), B-12 or folic deficiency, hypoglycemic......... or just simply another food intollergence as soy. I have been dairy light as much as possible. (I ate a whole can of Lay's original in two days and it co-insided with two nights of the big D).

I have an appointment next week with the same guy who said my back ache is not related to my GI issues. Well, he did sent me to the GI who Dx's me. Going back to him for the first time in 2 years.

I am armed with paper work and research. I want to start off with a new metobolic panel, and begin there.

After that where should we go? The numbness in my legs are my greatest concerns.

I don't want to put a damper on Rachelville. But this is where to good stuff comes from. I do wish that it could leak into the general board.

BUT, your thoughts would be helpful. I am seaching.

happygirl Collaborator

MG:

I worry about you, my dear. These symptoms seriously worry me. I don't have a lot of good advice, but I'm sure someone on here will.

And you are NEVER EVER EVER a damper. EVER. This thread has health related and silly moments, but what draws everyone together here is their search for improved health, whatever the reason.

Many, many, many hugs to you. I pray your app't goes well.

Love,

Laura

Mtndog Collaborator
MG:

I worry about you, my dear. These symptoms seriously worry me. I don't have a lot of good advice, but I'm sure someone on here will.

And you are NEVER EVER EVER a damper. EVER. This thread has health related and silly moments, but what draws everyone together here is their search for improved health, whatever the reason.

Love,

Laura

Agreed. Could be the lactose or the Lay's (Stax? I think they have soy) that caused the D. Or apparently Frito Lay is CC'ing a lot of stuff lately. I can't eat them anymore.

I'm wondering if the numbness, leg and pain the groin/hip could be sciatic? Is it all on the same side? When I had sciatica my entire left leg went numb and tingly and I limped for three months.

If the numbness or pain gets any worse, don't wait for your appt. Go to the ER and have them do bloodwork. I hope it's not diabetes. Are you really hungry, thirsty or tired?

Keep us posted and don't wait if things get worse. I wish I knew more- what about emailing Lynne (tiredofdoctors) since she was a PT she knows a ton about this stuff! Miss her knowledge and sense of humor.

Goosey- we love you and you are NEVER a damper. Glad you joined in. :rolleyes:

Lisa Mentor
MG:

Love,

Laura

xxoo to you Laura. Thanks for you thoughts.

Lisa Mentor

Bev,

Thanks for your thoughts. Getting up with Lynne may be a good idea. I do have a first cousin with MS.

Are we paranoid or what? Getting old sucks!!!!!!!!! Researching the internet can scare the crap out of you. Guess, I'll e-mail Lynne and SHE can scare the crap out of me.

Never the less, good night to all and to all a good night.

as Bev says 'GOOSEY"

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I don't want to put a damper on Rachelville. But this is where to good stuff comes from. I do wish that it could leak into the general board.

Hmmm...leaking into the general board....seems I've tried this and generally dont get very good response :ph34r:.

People dont want to entertain the thought of other possibilites for symptoms (unrelated to gluten)....I think I've been attacked on more than one occassion.....hence keeping the majority of scientificness safe in Rachelville. B)

and NOOO.....you are not at all a damper!!!!!

I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we are delighted to have you around Momma Goose. :)

The numbness in your legs is really worrisome though. :(

I agree that searching the internet can cause some serious anxiety....very frightening stuff out there. :ph34r:

When it comes to these kinds of neurological symptoms....after all that I've seen here in this thread and on other boards I frequent...I'm always thinking about infections like Lyme first. Thats just me though....I've seen it show up in nearly everyone having these symptoms and getting themselves tested.

I dont know alot about the various diseases out there because most of them seem to have some relationship with infections in the body..so thats where my focus has been.

Getting old doesnt have to suck....I know one lady who's in her 70's and is feeling better than ever after successfully treating Lyme and detoxing heavy metals. I think it shows that our body's ability to heal itself isnt lost with age...it may be slowed down some...but not lost. ;)

Sorry I cant be of more help. :(

AndreaB Contributor
I'm reading an article on Lyme and found this interesting.

That little snippet was interesting.

On that note: THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's good to be back. Sigh of contentment. :wub: :wub: :wub:

We're glad you're back too.

As far as Racheling things that can make you not feel well when you do feel well.......I think most of us have that tendency. Hope it doesn't keep you down long.

and NOOO.....you are not at all a damper!!!!!

I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we are delighted to have you around Momma Goose. :)

Yep.

Ok, I just caught up and need to turn over the computer to Mitch for awhile.

T's appointment went well. She had the pesiticide group done. Dr. E wanted to try and do one of the vaccine ones but her body didn't like the two of them together. I need to ask her which one we are doing in 2 weeks.

M and S has ASYRA run so they can start LED treatments and save some gas money by doing them all on the same trip. Let me just say..... :o M is much worse than I thought he'd be. I'll post a few things here but most will be by email or pms for those that are interested.

diamondheart Newbie
HI guys

P.s.

lisa

Hi Lisa,

I don't know if I will be of much help, and I can't remember your whole history. Have you been checked for other intestinal pathogens besides Candida? I had intestinal pathogens and it really made me feel sick, plus I had D. I also was losing weight last summer, but not as much as you. I had a heck of a time getting diagnosed, but finally did a complete GI panel with Diagnos-Techs lab. I was then treated with Chinese herbs by an acupuncturist to rid myself of the pathogens, which worked for me eventually.

I know you have some mercury toxicity issues too. I would think you need to get your digestion working before you can go back to dealing with the mercury. I spent months working on my digestion before even attempting any of the stuff I am doing now, like getting amalgams removed.

I think keeping a food journal/symptoms journal is a good place to start, if you haven't already done so. You might start seeing patterns. I did have a hard time seeing patterns, but once I had results, like from my IgG food sensitivity blood tests, I could look back on the foods I tested sensitive for and it made complete sense with the symptoms I noted in my journal.

When I was at my worst, I ate a really basic SCD diet. It helped, but I lost weight on the diet because it virtually has no carbs. However, I did not have D until I added in the nuts, to which I was reacting to. I finally came to the conclusion that SCD didn't work for me, but that's because I couldn't tolerate some of the things allowed, like some forms of dairy and nuts. I guess my point is that by working with doctors and by tracking your own information, being your own detective, you'll eventually figure out what is the best course of action for your healing.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Claire

diamondheart Newbie

Ok, I think it's finally time for me to post my LED treatment experience, which happened on July 4th.

The day before my treatment, I did the Asyra screening. It was very quick. Based on the results for that, my treatment plan was formulated. Here it is. I'll include a little bit of the description of the different groups.

Session 1

1st Item: Flowers

2nd Item: Autoimmunity

3rd Item: Fungal Toxins: Aflatoxin, Acetaldehyde. Sometimes produced by fungi in the paranasal sinuses or gut and also found in mouldy air, peanuts, corn, and grain-fed beef or chicken.

Flowers and Autoimmunity will be in all the sessions, so I won't repeat that from now on. The flowers have to do with flower essences that the computer creates. I don't quite get it all, but those of you doing LED or getting ready to might understand it more.

Session 2

3rd Item: BXT Group: Benzene, Xylene, Toluene, Petroleum, Gasoline, Hexane, Butane, Propane, and Jet Fuel. Yeah, must of been all that jet fuel I sniffed as a teen :rolleyes: . I have a whole list of where this stuff comes from, if you are interested. I thought this was interesting under the description of this group, "Certain nutritional products from Twin Lab, Source Naturals, Metagenics, and Solaray are contaminated with these solvents" :o . I love Metagenics supplements!

4th Item: Indole (in broccoli and related foods)

Each session has one toxin and one food group except for the first session. The first session did not have any food groups.

Session 3

3rd Item: Recreational Drugs, i.e. wheat. Yes WHEAT is a recreational drug :P !

4th Item: Gallic Acid (don't know what this includes)

Session 4

3rd Item: Aluminum Group: Arsenic, Aluminum, Antimony, Aluminum-Silicate, Beryllium, Treated lumber, certain pesticides and fungacides and commercially -produced chicken may contain arsenic :o . Aluminum comes from antiperspirants, cooking pans, some baking powders and many toothpastes :blink:. Note that mercury did not show up in Asyra testing. She will test me again after all my amalgams are gone to see if it comes up.

4th Item: Cinnamic Acid (don't know what this includes)

Session 5

3rd Item: Polio Salk (the vaccine)

4th Item: Phenol Group. I've been cleared for this twice with BioSET. It's in many foods and difficult to avoid.

I also seem to be storing toxins in my mastoids, which is located behind the ears.

First, is the "Chi Machine". Lying on a table, you ankles are put in this torture device called the "Chi Machine" that rocks your ankles. This also makes your whole body rock back and forth. When it's turned off, you get this buzz in your body that's pleasant. It's supposed to help with circulation of your lymph system, which in turn helps the detoxification process.

Next, the flower essences that are in a small tube are put in the laser machine. The laser light goes through the flower essences, and the laser light is swept over different parts of your body, with you clothes on, which I thought was weird. My only guess is that this stuff works on an aura type energetic level.

That was it. The whole treatment takes maybe 20-30 minutes. You get the flower essences in a tincture to take afterwards, and you have to avoid a bunch of stuff for 24 1/2 hours afterwards.

What I thought was curious is that the Asyra replaces the muscle testing. However, the muscle testing of ART showed that mercury was a problem for me, but not in Asyra. This, I don't understand. The mercury might show up later after my amalgams are completely removed. Since Asyra didn't corroborate the ART results, I'm a bit skeptical of the validity of either or both!

I had some D the day after the treatment, but that could have been related more to my menstrual cycle than the LED treatment. I have been feeling pretty good since the treatment, but can't really tell if it's related to that or not.

I should go to bed, but I was inspired to finally write this all down.

Claire

AndreaB Contributor

OK, in brief (I'll be sending out the complete list via email/pm's when I have time).

Seth: Comprehensive Analysis

Chemical toxicity

Fatty Tissue Disturbance (Liver-tone)

Fungal Signatures (Penicillium paneum)

Metabolic Disturbances

Musculo/Skelatal Weakness

Neurological Imbalance (melatonin)

Pneumonia/Meningitis (which I assume if from the Pneumococcal vac)

Enzyme Deficiencies

LED Evaluation (other than toxic focus items)

Pertussis

Thyroid Group

Mu Bs Group (Muscle , bone etc)

BXT Group (benzene, toluene, xylene)

GABA Ser Ac Group

245T Group (pesticides)

Halo Group

Gold Group

Polio Salk

He also had some food sensitive groups come up.

Micah: Comprehensive Analysis

Adrenal Support

Bacterial Signatures (Brucella canis)

Constitutional Weakness

Fatty Tissue Disturbance

Food Sensitivities

Genome Sarcodes

Mycotoxin Signatures (diplodiatoxin)

Non-Vertebral misalignments

Protozoa Signatures (haptophytes)

Skin Afflictions

Vertebral Misalignment

Pediatric Conditions (core echina-B

Amino Acid Deficiency

Fatty Acid Deficiency

Mineral Deficiencies (calcium)

LED (other than toxic focus groups)

Mercury I, II, III Group also Thimerosal & Hg Group (I was surprised with this and wondered why the other two didn't come up with this as they had more exposure......she basically said it hadn't shown up YET.....since this is the onion layer thing we've talked about)

Ly Ear Eye Group

Halo Group

Thyroid Group

I'm missing the last page so I don't know what was on that.

He also had food sensitive groups.

A lot of individual food sensitivities for both but we were told not to worry about avoiding those. We do avoid what we know causes problems though. I'll be putting everything on the email and it will probably be more than any of you want to know. Talitha hadn't had the comprehensive foods done, just the groups. Next appointment for all of them is the 2nd. I know Seth and Micah will be doing the Sulpha Group. Even though that didn't come up they always start with that to make sure everything is clear. I need to ask Dr. E what Talitha will be having done, before we go up. If it's plastics we need to do lots of preparation.

Rachel, I'm hoping you send me your whole list (typed out or copied....I'll just be typing everything this time). I talked to Dr. Amy today. She has her brace off. I told her we were friends, that we met online and also told her you set up your appointment on the 25th. She thinks it's interesting how everyone seems so intertwined. What would we do without the internet? Anyway, she's happy and says Scott's excited about this too. :D

AndreaB Contributor
3rd Item: Recreational Drugs, i.e. wheat. Yes WHEAT is a recreational drug :P !

One of the boys came up with this too....I think it was Seth.....I was told that that would be household cleaners too.

I also seem to be storing toxins in my mastoids, which is located behind the ears.

One of the boys came up with this as well.....I'm thinking Micah. I had no clue as to what that was.....thanks. :D

First, is the "Chi Machine". Lying on a table, you ankles are put in this torture device called the "Chi Machine" that rocks your ankles. This also makes your whole body rock back and forth. When it's turned off, you get this buzz in your body that's pleasant. It's supposed to help with circulation of your lymph system, which in turn helps the detoxification process.

Talitha hates this. We were told to avoid the ASYRA drops during the detox process. The tincture you're given must be something different. :huh:

What I thought was curious is that the Asyra replaces the muscle testing. However, the muscle testing of ART showed that mercury was a problem for me, but not in Asyra. This, I don't understand. The mercury might show up later after my amalgams are completely removed. Since Asyra didn't corroborate the ART results, I'm a bit skeptical of the validity of either or both!

Talitha had some different things come up between the two as well. It's an onion peel thing....layer by layer. Mercury showed up behind some other metals in ART but nothing in ASYRA. Sounds like Dr. E thinks it will show up in time. You have to rerun the ASYRA along with ART at 2-3 month intervals and see what else has come to the forefront.

With Micah's results being much more than I ever would have expected I have to hope nothing is in hiding right now. We didn't do ART today as she squeezed us in to make the trip more worthwhile and get all three on LED treatments to make future trips worthwhile. ART/ASYRA is scheduled for Sept 5th for all of them.

tom Contributor

LISA!!!!!

IV time? Why wait until you're < 80lbs?

It's just one step.

Did I miss some reasons to not do an IV?

And I too highly recommend a food/symptom diary.

It can be SO helpful. Mine played a very large role in my recovery.

Oy I'm trying to not get too behind. So much happening in R'ville.

I had too long a day - catching up w/ a guy I first met ~'79 (also his wife ~82). So tired of going thru what celiac really means etc etc etc.

And playing w/ his 3 boys - way too much energy for me. 11yr old twins & an 8yr old.

Noticed a bit of . . . . .is it apologizing (?) from ppl posting about their own health issues.

But to me, posts like those are the meat of the thread. I've learned a ton following everyone's ups&downs and progress and problems.

[Edit - forgot too much of what I meant to write last night. Soooo worn out]

While I currently have pretty minor issues, I still fear a relapse into brainfogged joylessness etc..

But this time I'll be SO armed to the teeth w/ all the knowledge picked up through reading all your posts.

Seems so many valuable exchanges start w/ the type of post that the writer him/herself may feel is too 'complain-y', tho no one reading it would think so.

Then the replies run the gamut from sympathy, empathy, "I had that & did this", further queries for differentiating details, etc etc - and in the end, besides raising the collective knowledge of R'ville, the original poster may just find some tidbit sprinkled into the resulting conversation that enables a better understanding of some aspect of their health situation.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new here, and could probably have gotten away w/ a some quotes and saying "ditto", and maybe I should have done that.

(But then I wouldn't've gotten to say "gamut"!!) (or try out my 'double-contraction' "wouldn't've"!!)

:lol::P

[End edit]

Also, in my mind, you can never know when one little part of one post will hit some reader, today or next week or next month, just right and their OWN health puzzle pieces may start to fit together in a way they may not have seen w/out reading along here.

And of course everyone wants to know how everyone's doing! :)

Rinne??? <knock-knock> You there??

Yes WHEAT is a recreational drug :P !

Ack! The dreaded & dastardly opioid peptides!

<shhh! they can do strange things>

_______________________WHO SAID THAT!!?

;)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

That liver test sounds really fun! :lol: It is difficult to look at your fridge the same way again after having to store urine in it. I felt the same way when I had to do a stool test like that. You had to refrigerate the sample in a tube. Even after the sample was taken to the lab, I still stared at that spot where it was every time I opened the fridge. I don't know if I was expecting to see a phantom tird or what! :lol:

The detox diet is something I have heard of. It detoxes the liver. Celebrities do it to lose weight in a hurry. Most of the ones I have seen are liquid diets. I would starve on that! I need solid food!

Did you end up having choir practice last night? I know you said a small group of you were supposed to meet. How many of you are in the group? I used to be in choir in school. We had a good sized group, but I do not ever think I could join a church choir. I do not think my voice is suited for that type of music.

Thanks for the Lyme link! All of that information is so interesting! I only got to read the first page, so far. That alone has an amazing amount of information on it! Hopefully, I will be able to read the rest later.

Being excited about WF is not pathetic! You know what is pathetic? That our town does not have one! Evansville is like the last place anyone wants to go. We need more businesses! Variety is not common around here. It seems unless you work in retail, warehousing, or fast food, there is nothing for you. These jobs appear to be getting fewer by the day, too.

You are right about the spelling. Gaiam is neat! I wish I could afford their stuff! I did not know Target sold some of their items. I should go browse on their site.

Dear Carla,

I get wax-like stuff on my skin as well. However, mine is not black. It is still gross, though. I was horrified the other day when I poked beside this pore on my nose, and I was like "OMG!" when this worm-like thing came out! :o It is sebum, a substance that builds up in your pores and causes them to clog, resulting in acne. Now that would be a good horror story, "The Pore".

I can see why you would not want to stop the meds, despite the D. D is no fun, but the Lyme can cause other problems that are more difficult to deal with. It is not totally surprising you are not seeming to be absorbing the probiotics. I read somewhere that you should really not take probiotics until after you are off of antibiotics. They say the probiotics are destroyed by the antibiotics.

Still, I felt better while on the probiotics even while taking the antibiotics. Since you have had Citrobacter and some other bacterial dysbiosis issues, your system may be different. You cannot always tell how much of the bad stuff is in there. That is kind of difficult to estimate. Perhaps this plays a role in your situation.

As far as my sweat goes, the Candida is the likely culprit. I am working on getting rid of it. The process may be long, but worth it if there is improvement. I do not have access to a sauna, but love to take steamy hot showers. Do they help detoxing any?

Dear Patti,

Simplifying certainly helps a lot. You are less stressed out that way. Things being all over the house helps nothing. We all have finally started working on the house, but since Dad hurt his back, that kind of limits what he can do. The Japanese follow the philosophy of wabi sabi. Simplicity is key in everything there. They are the least stressed people in the world, as well as the longest living!

I get prickling from my sweat as well. It is very uncomfortable. I get itchy sometimes from it, too. I get quite irritated by that feeling. I think it is from high toxicity. I always have been this way, so I probably have been toxic my entire life.

I know what you mean about worrying about people opening doors! We have messes all over the place. Things just pile up like crazy, or disappear. It really is strange how stuff piles up. You do not notice it, then all of the sudden you look up and are like "What a mess!" How can I fix this? One thing that really helps is those Clorox Disinfectant Wipes.

Those things work on everything! It has cleaned stuff I thought never would be clean! The inside of the microwave even looks a lot better! Now that is miraculous! You should have seen the bottom grate on the fridge, too. The Clorox Wipes without the bleach wiped it clean!

Dear tom,

That was great what you found on the Epsom salts for Sherry. I did not know that about it, either. I was surprised to discover they inject it instead most of the time. Apparently, it has a lot of uses. Was it magnesium sulfate heptahydrate?

Dollface certainly is good at what she does. I liked the "When Was Dat Done?" :lol: That is a good one to keep in mind. However, she is still looking for Contrarian Spice. She has a contract out on him. I got that confirmed.

Your theory on why I tolerate penicillin is interesting. It is very plausible, too. Some people cannot tolerate citric acid that is derived from fungus. Many forms of it are made from Aspergillus. That is a nasty fungus. I am so sensitive to mold, I even have a skin reaction!

Hey, it just donned on me! I get those mystery rashes all the time. Maybe the natural molds in some of the food I am eating is causing that! I was diagnosed with eczema years back. That would make sense why many people with Candida have those strange rashes popping up and disappearing all of the time. What do you think?

Dear Rachel,

I agree that safe foods can actually be hurting Lisa. I know she eats the same thing day in and day out. That is an easy way to develop food allergies. Overexposure is a major contributor to the food allergies whenever you have Leaky-Gut. You have to mix up your diet in order for maximum nutrition to be possible anyway.

The new WF is going to be great, I am sure! I wish I lived there instead of here! Of course, even if they had one here, I would not be able to afford to shop there! :rolleyes: I heard it is $9 for a loaf of bread there! That is scary!

I was laughing when I read about your reference to Tom Cruise on Oprah! That was so funny!

You would be screaming LED! :lol: ROFLMAO! Donna said she was traumatized after witnessing Tom's interview! I think most of the world was!

Dear Claire,

Your ASYRA appointments sounded so interesting! Thank you for the update! The chi machine sure sounds neat! The appointment was not even that long! I was surprised and amazed.

It sounds like there is a lot you are sensitive to. Do you need to completely avoid them? How does that work? Or does it just show you are sensitized to it? The part about wheat being a recreational drug was not too shocking, considering the opiod effects it has on some individuals. I read somewhere on the forum a while back about how some people have hallucinations and things from gluten!

Dear Goosey,

I have experienced similar pain and sensations in my legs. I do not know if it is related to my Fibromyalgia or if it is something else. A few people on here said Uterine Fibroids are likely. Since I have a history of cysts, (which my mother had similar pain with as well), that is another possibility. Fibromyalgia can cause numbness and pain. If it is a traveling pain, Fibromyalgia is a good possibility.

Do not worry about bringing anyone down! We are more than happy to share with you! Health is important for us all. If we can help in any way, you are more than welcome. Sometimes, we can only offer our sympathy, or prayers.

I might have Lyme, which can complicate the situation. Since a cousin of yours has MS, it would not hurt to check that out. I hope your doctor knows what he is doing. I can say back pain is related to some GI issues. I get it from mine. The D is possibly from those Lay's Stax. I do not tolerate fat well since having my gallbladder removed in 2003. The 28th, I am going to make little gallbladder cookies to celebrate my 4th anniversary! ;)

Dear Lisa,

I am not sure, but I think I may have asked you about your gallbladder before. Do you still have it? If so, that could cause your D. I used to crap everything out, too. It also can cause the worst stomach pain you can imagine. I was hungry all the time, because everytime I ate, it would come out the other end.

My tests did not show anything except for the one. That particular one was the first test I had done (the abdominal CT) when everything got so bad. Naturally, the idiot doctor I had missed it. Also, since you are eating the same food every day, you are likely developing allergies to them. The gallbladder can cause anorexia, and pain in the upper right quadrant below the ribcage. I used to have such bad reflux from anything, I could not even tolerate baby food until I got my gallbladder out.

Dear Bev,

A big happy sigh from me, too! Everyone is together! :D I am sorry to hear about your terrible after effects of the binge. I think we all have been there! I do not get tempted with the lactose, because it makes me as sick as gluten. The sugar is another story! :ph34r: I do limit junkfood, though, because I get sick if I do not eat enough fruits and veggies, and meat.

Buddhism is interesting. I took a religion quiz some time back about which beliefs best fit mine, and Buddhism was the first one! It matched me the closest. I love the Dalai Lama! He would be so wonderful to meet! Did you know Steven Seagal and Richard Gere are Buddhists? I think I read somewhere Orlando Bloom is as well.

You mentioned those detox foot pads. They sound really helpful. Where do you get them? I know they are probably expensive. Hopefully, things will improve soon for you.

Dear Andrea,

That is terrible the kids have so much wrong! I bet you did not expect that. I do not think any parent would. You just never have any idea what all they could be sensitive to. I am glad to hear the doctor is working with you and trying to fix it so all the treatments can be done on the same day so you guys do not have to drive back and forth so much.

Dear Sherry,

I am glad you know what they call Epsom Salts there, now. That is one major problem with traveling abroad. Things are not named the same. Plus, how it is administered varies. Let us know when you find some to use!

Dear Laura,

Where are you going this time? I do not know how you do all of this! You must have the most resilient system and spirit! We will be anxious to hear how things go when you return! Have a good time!

Dear Mia,

I have seen Gaiam! They have all kinds of great stuff! I would love to buy their environmentally friendly things! Some of the items they have are so simple, but would be nice to have. The cleaners and natural fibers for clothes and furniture are terrific! Maybe when I am rich I can get some!

Dear Alison,

What did you ever do with that perverted beetle? You never said what happened to it. That was so strange how it could still live in that plastic bag. I wonder what their lung capacity is? Hopefully, you will not encounter any of those on the tour.

Sincerely,

Jin

miamia Rookie
That little snippet was interesting.

We're glad you're back too.

As far as Racheling things that can make you not feel well when you do feel well.......I think most of us have that tendency. Hope it doesn't keep you down long.

Yep.

Ok, I just caught up and need to turn over the computer to Mitch for awhile.

T's appointment went well. She had the pesiticide group done. Dr. E wanted to try and do one of the vaccine ones but her body didn't like the two of them together. I need to ask her which one we are doing in 2 weeks.

M and S has ASYRA run so they can start LED treatments and save some gas money by doing them all on the same trip. Let me just say..... :o M is much worse than I thought he'd be. I'll post a few things here but most will be by email or pms for those that are interested.

Andrea-

I always want to know- plus i need to know so when i come out there and stay with you i will be up on the latest!! (don't forget our plan)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

HI ALL

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP BUT WAY BEHIND.

ANDREA SO SORRY ABOUT ALL THE STUFF THEY ARE FINDING WITH THE KIDS BUT SO HAPPY YOUR GETTING ANSWERS.

RACHEL, I'VE BEENING TRYING FOR DAYS TO POST THIS BUT MY COMPUTER KEEPS LOCKING UP.

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME.

THANKS SO MUCH

RACHEL POSTED..

I forgot to mention Epsom salt baths. These can be very helpful if you have low cysteine. Epsom salts are known to promote detoxification.

Another interesting thing I read.

Researchers have noted that dairy and gluten digestion difficulties would be expected in people with low sulfation, lending credence to the gluten-free/casein-free diet approach for these individuals."

Heres more about epsom salts...

"Epsom salts and water are very therapeutic and help to prevent problems as well as help to solve them. Epsom salt baths may be taken daily, one, twice, or even more to provide the necessary energy levels needed to both recover from injury or illness and charge up extra energy going into high stress levels of mental and/or physical activity. Routine Epsom salt baths are often recommended as a form of prevention."

"Interestingly enough, Epsom salts, taken orally, used to be the treatment of choice for chelation of heavy metals, such as lead. (This is back around the beginning of this century). Often this is called Methylation or Sulfination. Other things, like Zinc, should be used to prevent reabsorbtion of mercury or lead.

The gastrointestinal system especially needs a lot of sulfate. A

diferrent sulfotransferase enzyme called TPST uses sulfate to

activate two major gut enzymes. In animal studies the GI system

takes as much sulfate out of the blood as the liver puts into the

blood, so epsom salts are likely to mostly nourish the gut and spare

the liver the job of making sulfate from scratch from the amino acid

cysteine.

Low sulfur levels could cause many problems.

Archived