This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

If you are eating 100% grass fed beef you should be fine. The problem is that even grass fed beef is finished off with grains, unless it states 100% grass fed. Organic, grass fed should be fine though.

Robbin,

I don't know about intolerances getting better. Sorry. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Bev..i agree who can you get to come and test it.

JUDY- BLACK MOLD IS BAD!!!!!!

Either have someone come in and get rid of it or if it's in small areas, you can wipe it off with alcohol. In my research on how to clean my stuff as we were moving, most of the stuff I read said that bleaching is a myth (plus bleach is horrid anyway!). The best way to get rid of it is a combo of isopropyl alcohol and water.

ps i've been taking my sponge mop and mopping the ceiling with bleach..h***

this celing is just a year old brand new from leak in upstair sink.

thanks for in put.

did anyone test the mold etc in apt or was it bird droppings on roof.??

judy

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hey, I wonder if lyme is successfully treated if the food intolerances go away? Any thoughts my learned friends?

Robbin...personally I think they'll go away. I'm gonna stay off gluten but hope to eat normally again. I asked my doc about this. He said I'll always have to eat a more healthy diet now that this has happened....I cant go back to my old eating habits. I'm fine with that...I wanna keep my immune system strong. I dont know that in the late stages of Lyme that it can ever be "cured". I think it can be managed and we can feel great and even normal again. I think as our bodies heal, become less toxic, stronger functioning immune system, etc....as we start to feel better I think we will notice less and less reactions to things. Since our immune sytems would be weakened for a long time to come I think my Dr. is right about having to stick to the healthiest diet possible. I strongly believe I will recover from the many chemical and food sensitivities but I doubt my immune sytem would ever tolerate the daily "assaults" I used to inflinct on myself in my healthy days. I'll have to be much more considerate of what I put into my body from here on out.

Rinne & Robbin....

Of course you guys can laugh....you're laughing right along with me. I laugh at stuff all the time....crazy stuff that this illness has done to me. Sometimes I dont know how I could possibly find any of it funny....but I do....and I guess I'm glad I do and that I can laugh about alot of it. :)

I have completed my mission for the day...

Found out the size of the deer tick that carry Lyme....they are tiny.

I read they have to be on you for 24-36 hours in order to transmit the bacteria. I could see how I would miss the tick now that I've seen this pic (a tick in the palm of a hand).

Check this out......

Open Original Shared Link

Its kind of creeping me out though...thinking of a tick attached to me for that amount of time. YIKES. I had thought they just bit you and left...I obviously knew nothing about ticks....not even what they looked like. :huh:

I think Dave needs to see this since he thinks ticks are big and noticeable and all bites are painful. It says here you dont feel it...the tick numbs the area so as not to be detected. <_<

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

Those things are tiny!! They look as small as fleas. I guess the difference would be that fleas bit again and again but don't burrow.

TheDave Newbie
I can barely remember my OWN appt....I always have to call and tell them I forgot. Even when they give me a little reminder card....I forget where I put it. :ph34r:

I have already forgotten when my next Dr. appt. is but I bet Dave remembers....his brain seems to function a little better than mine....only a teeny bit better though. B)

Stupid Lyme Disease. :angry: At least I have an excuse for my lack of brain cells now. :)

:lol::lol:

Yes only slightly better..... more excuses.... :rolleyes::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I gotta roast my marshmallows over the fire....gotta have a fire! I dont know if I've ever had a smores. :(

This has actually managed to depress me on several occassions...at work....watching people buy stuff for making smores....me wishing I'd done it when I had the chance. :(

However, several people have told me that I've definately had smores....we used to make them everytime we camped. :huh:

I have no recollection of this. :ph34r:

Stupid Lyme Disease.....robbing me of my smores memories. :angry:

okay Rachel just wanted you to know that s'mores are NOT nearly as good any more since Hershey's has bastardized :ph34r: (can I say that here) their chocolate over the decades.....because, when I was little, we had s'mores all the time, and the chocolate was MELT-Y and yummy.....but now, since they have consistently added more wax/hardeners to their chocolate, it doesn't melt as much....so you're just eating graham crackers with squishy marshmallows and rock-hard chocolate.........trust me, they are not NEARLY as good as they used to be (and y'all know how much I love the Hershey's) ;)

Mtndog Collaborator
Bev..i agree who can you get to come and test it.

JUDY- BLACK MOLD IS BAD!!!!!!

Either have someone come in and get rid of it or if it's in small areas, you can wipe it off with alcohol. In my research on how to clean my stuff as we were moving, most of the stuff I read said that bleaching is a myth (plus bleach is horrid anyway!). The best way to get rid of it is a combo of isopropyl alcohol and water.

ps i've been taking my sponge mop and mopping the ceiling with bleach..h***

this celing is just a year old brand new from leak in upstair sink.

thanks for in put.

did anyone test the mold etc in apt or was it bird droppings on roof.??

judy

Judy- Here are some links:

Open Original Shared Link

Check out the symptoms it can cause :

1. abdominal pain

2. abnormal pap smears

3. acid reflux / indigestion

4. acne

5. allergies and anaphylaxis

[severe allergic reaction]

6. altered immunity

7. asthma and asthmatic signs

[sudden onset asthma,

increased asthma attacks,

wheezing, shortness in breath,

coughing, burning in lungs]

8. balance problems

9. bladder and kidney pain

10. bleeding lungs

11. blood pressure irregularities

12. body aches and muscle pains

13. breathing difficulties [tightness

in chest, shortness of breath]

14. bruising easily

15. burning in mouth, throat and

lungs similar to acid reflux

16. cancer

17. central nervous system effects

18. chills

19. choking

20. cholesterol or triglycerides

irregularities

21. chronic fatigue (chronic,

excessive or continued)

and/or general malaise

22. chronic sinus infections

23. coated tongue

24. colds, recurring and with

decreased resistance to

infections

25. constipation

26. dandruff problems (chronic)

that won’t go away despite

use of anti-dandruff shampoos

27. dark urine

28. death in extreme cases

29. depression/anxiety/dementia

30. dermatitis and skin rashes

31. diarrhea

32. difficulty concentrating

33. difficulty in swallowing

34. dirt-like taste in mouth

35. dizziness

36. dry, hacking cough or

coughing up blood [resulting

to sore lungs/chest due to

excessive coughing]

37. early menopause

38. eye and vision problems

39. eye irritation (burning, watery,

or reddened eyes)

40. face flushing intermittently

41. facial movements inadvertently

or extreme jerking

42. feeling lost or disconnected

from what’s happening

around you

43. feelings of hopelessness

44. fevers

45. fibromyalgia [chronic fatigue

and widespread pain]

46. food allergies

47. frequent bloody noses

48. frequent infections

49. hair loss

50. headaches/migraines

51. heart attack

52. hemorrhagic or hypersensitivity

pneumonitis [extrinsic allergic

alveolitis, or farmers’ lung

disease]

53. hypersensitivity to mold

54. indigestion [heartburn /

acid reflux ]

55. infertility

56. irritability, mood swings,

spleen pain or sudden

personality changes

57. irritable bowel syndrome

58. itching of the nose, mouth,

eyes, throat, skin or any area

59. kidney pain and failure

60. large boils on neck

61. leaky gut syndrome

62. liver pain

63. long lasting flu-like symptoms

64. memory loss or learning

difficulties [brain fog,

confusion, Alzheimer’s-like

symptoms]

65. metallic taste in mouth

66. multiple chemical sensitivity

67. night sweats and hot flashes

68. nose or throat irritation

69. nosebleeds

70. numbness in face and limbs

71. open skin sores and lacerations

72. open sores on head

73. organic dust toxic syndrome

74. peripheral nervous

system effects

75. physical weakness

76. poor appetite

77. puffy or droopy eyes

78. rashes or hives

79. redness of the sclera

(white portion of your eyes)

80. respiratory distress

81. ringing in ears

82. runny nose (rhinitis), clear,

thin, watery mucus from your

nose may appear suddenly, or

thick, green slime coming out

of nose (from sinus cavities)

83. seizures

84. sensitivity to smells / odors

85. sinus congestion, sinus

problems, chronic sinusitis

and other nasal problems

86. skin rashes or irritation

87. skin redness

88. sleep disorders

89. slurred speech or verbal

dysfunction (trouble in

speaking)

90. sneezing fits (more than

three sneezes in a row,

happening often)

91. spitting up mucous

92. swollen glands

93. swollen lymph nodes

94. systemic candida infection

95. tremors (shaking)

96. unexplained fevers

97. urinary tract infection (uti)

98. vertigo or dizziness

99. vomiting (nausea)

100. women’s health problems

[such as endometriosis and

vaginal yeast infections].

www.moldinspector.com

What freaks me out is how similat the symptoms of mold, mercury, lyme and celiac can be.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi everyone--ok, 2 days in a row I have a serious question (a wonder my brain dosen't explode :lol: )

I've been sticking to my basic diet pretty religiously. No gluten :huh: , soy, corn, legumes, coconut, grains, or dairy. Doing well most days.

On Wednesday night, I made spanish rice--figured I'd try a little rice, and see what the status was there. I used Muir Glen tomato puree, and spiced it up myself. The meat, yellow peppers and onion i'm sure were fine.

Ever since, I've had burning under my arms (and some redness), on the back of my throat, and even yeast infection-like burning :ph34r: . I'm thinking that maybe the tomato sauce was too acid, and it's working it's way out through my pores? The odd thing is, I haven't had D or anything like that.

I haven't been eating very many tomato products, and I don't like raw tomatoes, so I don't eat them anyway.

I think that the tomato is a more likely culprit than the rice--or do you think it could be something else altogether? I use crystal deodorant, so I don't think it's a topical thing.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Hi everyone--ok, 2 days in a row I have a serious question (a wonder my brain dosen't explode :lol: )

I've been sticking to my basic diet pretty religiously. No gluten :huh: , soy, corn, legumes, coconut, grains, or dairy. Doing well most days.

On Wednesday night, I made spanish rice--figured I'd try a little rice, and see what the status was there. I used Muir Glen tomato puree, and spiced it up myself. The meat, yellow peppers and onion i'm sure were fine.

Ever since, I've had burning under my arms (and some redness), on the back of my throat, and even yeast infection-like burning :ph34r: . I'm thinking that maybe the tomato sauce was too acid, and it's working it's way out through my pores? The odd thing is, I haven't had D or anything like that.

I haven't been eating very many tomato products, and I don't like raw tomatoes, so I don't eat them anyway.

I think that the tomato is a more likely culprit than the rice--or do you think it could be something else altogether? I use crystal deodorant, so I don't think it's a topical thing.

I guess it could be the tomatoes. I avoid them. I don't really like them, but the tomato sauce really seems too acidic. You could be detoxing under your arms ... since I've been using my sauna daily, my underarms never get any odor no matter how much I sweat, so I do think we detox more there than we think.

rinne Apprentice

Did the tomatoes have citric acid in them? I think much citric acid comes from corn, I'd call the company and ask them.

Thank you all for the support, and Rachel your words of encouragement moved me to tears. I believe I have been having herx-type anxiety and have to cut back on the salt/c periodically as rinne said. I will keep you posted on the dr. I left a msg with a woman that is the head of the Lyme support group near me and am waiting for her to call with the hopes she has some good suggestions for a doc that is in my town and my lousy insurance will cover.

Have a wonderful peaceful, happy weekend all of you wonderful fellow-aliens.

Yes, now we need an appropriate secret alien greeting. :lol: Susan, creative genius that you are, perhaps you can come up with something.

Robbin, I hope you've spoken to that woman by now and are steps closer to answers. I can hardly comprehend finding answers myself, it was beginning to seem I had entered the same maze my mother did. For thirty five years I have been listening to these symptoms.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Patti,

The only thing that comes to mind about the tomatoes is when I was researching all the MSG stuff it always said no canned tomatoes. This was for someone highly sensitive though. Tomatoes are super high in glutamate and then when heated and processed the natural glutamates turn into the bad MSG. When I was learning that diet it said to avoid canned or cooked tomatoes. One symptom is burning sensations. The only other thing I can think of is that you might be sensitive to tomatoes??

Did the tomatoes have citric acid in them? I think much citric acid comes from corn, I'd call the company and ask them.

Oh yeah...good point Rinne.

Both diets I tried (corn and MSG) said no citric acid. Lots of canned tomatoes have citric acid in them. I remember only finding one kind (at Whole Foods) that didnt have citric acid.

AndreaB Contributor

Doesn't the tomato puree have citric acid in it? I thought that was derived from corn.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular
Rinne,

Who knows whether mad cow disease had been something dormant in cows or not. I have read that feeding dead animals and waste back to the cows, sheep, chickens.....has worsened the problem. Especially considering that cows and sheep are herbavores. Doesn't that make you want to run out and have a hamburger. Yeck. I buy the expensive meat from cows that are allowed to be such. That was one of the reasons I went vegan to begin with. My body obviously didn't like it since I'm intolerant to most of the veg protein.

This is from the emedicinehealth.com website:

Infected adult cattle may develop signs of the disease slowly. It may take from 2 to 8 years from the time an animal becomes infected until it first shows signs of disease. Symptoms in the animal include a change in attitude and behavior, gradual uncoordinated movements, trouble standing and walking, weight loss despite having an appetite, and decreased milk production. Eventually the animal dies. From the onset of symptoms, the animal deteriorates until it either dies or is destroyed (cattle who cannot stand are called “downers”). This disease process may take from 2 weeks to 6 months.

Similar symptoms may develop in humans: muscle spasms, lack of muscle control, worsening problems with memory.

I couldn't find it today, but I remember seeing on the news on television a farmer describing a cow with symptoms--apparently, the cow didn't walk around, it just stood for hours staring at one object, which reminded me of autism.

But the other symproms sure sound frighteningly familiar, don't they?

Rachel--24 Collaborator
okay Rachel just wanted you to know that s'mores are NOT nearly as good any more since Hershey's has bastardized :ph34r: (can I say that here) their chocolate over the decades.....because, when I was little, we had s'mores all the time, and the chocolate was MELT-Y and yummy.....but now, since they have consistently added more wax/hardeners to their chocolate, it doesn't melt as much....so you're just eating graham crackers with squishy marshmallows and rock-hard chocolate.........trust me, they are not NEARLY as good as they used to be (and y'all know how much I love the Hershey's) ;)

Susan,

How sweet you are...making me feel I'm not missing out on anything with the loss of my smores memories. :)

You're probably right about Hershey and the things they've done to the chocolate. :angry:

Since I dont remember having melt-y smores (if I even did).....I bet I would go crazy for a smores now and not know any better about the chocloate. I dont think I would buy Hersheys though...I would get one of the organic chocolate bars that doesnt have alot of stuff added in....I bet it would be meltier. :)

I will keep you posted on the dr. I left a msg with a woman that is the head of the Lyme support group near me and am waiting for her to call with the hopes she has some good suggestions for a doc that is in my town and my lousy insurance will cover.

Robbin,

I'm glad you called this lady...I hope, hope, hope that she calls back with some good news. :)

I had to laugh about you "overkilling" all the insects. :lol:

Sounds alot like Donna. :lol::P

lindalee Enthusiast

Hi Patti,

Maybe it is the combo peppers and tomatoes--2 nightshades (effect immune system). What kind of rice? There was mention on here (I think Judy) said they are putting chemicals in rice....

Try soaking in epson salt to get rid of toxins. Exta toxic cure is epson salt and baking soda.

Burning under arms, I haven't run across that <_< ...Hope you figure it out. :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susan, creative genius that you are, perhaps you can come up with something.

hmmmmmmm......(picture me stroking chin like mad scientist, pondering)....not feeling so creative today but will let you know if anything strikes me ;)

Susan,

How sweet you are...making me feel I'm not missing out on anything with the loss of my smores memories. :)

Rachel, I'm not kidding! I am the QUEEN (know you can relate) of sugar-y, snacky, melty junk food tasty snacks, and even if I COULD eat a s'more now, I would reject it!! it's just hard crackers wtih hard chocolate and marshmallows.....and you try to cram this giant thing in yoru mouth....not good......

but I would give my kingdom for a pop tart......or an ENTIRE BATCH of my mom's cookies.... :(

what's going on with Robbin? what did I miss? insects and stuff? :blink: can't go back...not going back....

Patti - - at LEAST you're not having the D!! hopefully this will pass...good advice from the others....

TOTALLY UNRELATED NEWS.......the framer rescued my watercolor that Annie-dingo trampled in the car(it was in the back seat, going to be framed and mommy FORGOT :ph34r: )...he mounted it and NO WRINKLES!!!! this is fabulous.....my hundreds of hours of work -salvaged!!! :rolleyes:

hi everybody.....lots of work to do today...just checking in! B)

lindalee Enthusiast

Hi everybody - trying to catch up with everyone.

Laura, I pray the doctor has the answers you need to get well.

Getting winter clothes ready for Cape May....

AndreaB Contributor
TOTALLY UNRELATED NEWS.......the framer rescued my watercolor that Annie-dingo trampled in the car(it was in the back seat, going to be framed and mommy FORGOT :ph34r: )...he mounted it and NO WRINKLES!!!! this is fabulous.....my hundreds of hours of work -salvaged!!! :rolleyes:

Great news Susan! Picture? We demand a picture. :)

Susan, I think the reference to Robbin and insects was her trying to come up with good, solid ways to get rid of them.

Hi Lindalee! :D

CarlaB Enthusiast

Susan, so glad he could save it!!! Thank goodness the dingo was clean when he jumped all over it!! Yes, we must have a picture of it.

I remember someone talking about deer and ticks, specifically whether deer get lyme. Hubby was telling me today that during the depression, most of the deer were gone because people needed food. They were actually completely extinct in Indiana and were reintroduced years back. Now they are very populous and actually carry the lyme and that's how the ticks get infected. I don't know why he knows this, but he does listen to a lot of talk radio. :blink:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I think my least favorite part of the day is when I wake up in the morning...its when I'm most aware of what this disease has done. Everything feels stiff and achey in the morning....once I'm at work it sort of wears off. I'm really active with my muscles and lifting heavy stuff....up and down...on my knees and climbing on the shelves..etc. I wonder if its a good thing to keep being so active?? Is it good for my joints and muscles or will it make things worse for me...right now I think it must be good?? :unsure:

I've been working even harder lately. I lost both of my best guys who worked my dept. at night. Now I have 2 crappy replacements. :angry:

I have one new guy...really nice but totally overwhelmed by the work. After like 10 minutes he was complaining about his arms getting sore. He hasnt been able to do it....same with the other guy. Basically NOTHING gets done at night. I've been doing my own work and also the work of the night guy.

Sometimes I dont get it...I'm a small girl with Lyme Disease and these are healthy guys twice my size. :huh:

Oh well...I told my boss I'm gonna continue covering the slack but someone will have to take over the candy and other stuff cuz I dont have time.

I'm trying to work with one of the guys...hoping he'll improve cuz he's brand new....no experience. I just give him one small job. Should only take him an hour or 2 (at the most)....its taking him more than 6 hours! :o

I told him to keep focusing on this one task until it becomes routine for him and he gets more comfortable with it and gets faster. I told him to let me know and then I'll add something else until eventually he's hopefully able to do *everything* hes suppossed to be doing. Should take him 6 hours to do EVERYTHING....not just one section.

I'm woried though cuz the holidays are coming and it will be very busy...I dont want to push myself too hard cuz I think it will have a negative affect on my health. It'll get stressful if I dont have decent help at night. :(

Do you guys think I should be worried about my joints and stuff like that with this kind of work? I'm gonna ask the Dr. exactly what Lyme does to the joints...is it bad to be giving my body a workout or not.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Rachel, I wouldn't be as concerned about damaging the joints if it's not causing pain as I would be concerned about wearing out your adrenal glands ... of course, this is coming from someone with stressed adrenals :P Seriously, if you are really pushing yourself, relying on sugar, caffeine, or exercise (even physical work) to get going, and have disease on top of it all, that's how I wore mine out. I also had a lot of stress, and you have, too, just from trying to get diagnosed, not to mention travelling to your mom's house and back to your own every week. I'd be more worried about wearing out the whole body rather than just the joints. IMHO :) It's going to take rest to heal.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Wonderful news, Susan! Can you maybe post it as your avatar so we can all ooh and ah and enjoy it?????

What if a Lyme-disease-carrying tick bites a cow? Would it get Lyme disease--or Mad Cow disease?

jerseyangel Proficient
I guess it could be the tomatoes. I avoid them. I don't really like them, but the tomato sauce really seems too acidic. You could be detoxing under your arms ... since I've been using my sauna daily, my underarms never get any odor no matter how much I sweat, so I do think we detox more there than we think.

Thanks Carla--I'm definately detoxing under my arms :angry: This is so wierd, ever since I went gluten-free, I'm so much more sensitive to everything, it seems. You would think that after almost a year and a half, it would be getting better.

Anyway, I like your new pic! The braces are kind of cute (I hope they're not too uncomfortable)--and I like your hair that way :)

Yes, they did--I didn't think the small amount would make such a difference :ph34r:

Patti,

The only thing that comes to mind about the tomatoes is when I was researching all the MSG stuff it always said no canned tomatoes. This was for someone highly sensitive though. Tomatoes are super high in glutamate and then when heated and processed the natural glutamates turn into the bad MSG. When I was learning that diet it said to avoid canned or cooked tomatoes. One symptom is burning sensations. The only other thing I can think of is that you might be sensitive to tomatoes??

Interesting...MSG. I eat so few processed foods that a little of that could throw me for a loop.

Doesn't the tomato puree have citric acid in it? I thought that was derived from corn.

Stupid tomatoes and stupid corn :angry:

Hi Patti,

Maybe it is the combo peppers and tomatoes--2 nightshades (effect immune system). What kind of rice? There was mention on here (I think Judy) said they are putting chemicals in rice....

Try soaking in epson salt to get rid of toxins. Exta toxic cure is epson salt and baking soda.

Burning under arms, I haven't run across that <_< ...Hope you figure it out. :)

Soaking in the epson salts sounds nice--thanks Lee I'm fine with potatoes, maybe it's just those two nightshades?

Patti - - at LEAST you're not having the D!!

And thank you Susan for finding the bright side in all this! :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
Thanks Carla--I'm definately detoxing under my arms :angry: This is so wierd, ever since I went gluten-free, I'm so much more sensitive to everything, it seems. You would think that after almost a year and a half, it would be getting better.

Anyway, I like your new pic! The braces are kind of cute (I hope they're not too uncomfortable)--and I like your hair that way :)

It just takes a lot of time to heal, especially when you've had it for so long without a diagnosis!

Thank you. I straightened part of it, and used the straightening iron to curve it under on the longer pieces (it's still layered). This pic shows how much of the dark color she added underneath. She will add more on top as we go along, but she didn't think the blonde would hold it very well.

I bought my husband some stevia packets so he'd stop using Splenda. I don't know why he won't just use sugar ... anyway, they have fiber in them, so I thought that with all scrambled eggs and overcooked veggies I'm eating right now (my teeth hurt :( ) I could use the fiber, so I started using it. BAD IDEA. They have inulin fiber. OMGosh! It definately does not agree with me. I knew it wasn't gluten as the only symptom was d, so I kept looking and found that inulin can cause stomach upset and diarrhea. The website said that it's a relatively new product and will end up being used in other products. So, if you have a mystery attack, here's something else to look for. Two of my kids take a chewable dietary fiber supplement with inulin, and they have no problems with it at all. The talk on the website I found was that they were adding it to yogurt and kifir.

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

This is just my opinion. You're used to that I know. :D

I don't think the work itself will hurt you. If you are lifting, stacking, moving inventory all day long, then that is going to wear on you due to the extra stress of *having* to do it. The stress plus the extra work could be a problem.

I'm pm'ing you. :) My rant doesn't need to be here. :D

Archived