This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Found New Gluten-free Online Store

jmalan

jmalan Newbie

It looks like they are just getting going online but they have been in business for a long time I guess. I requested a free sample from their website and it really is what they claim as the best gluten free bread ever. If anyone wants a free sample they are still giving them out. Go to www.ricebread.net and fill out the form on the first page. I have ordered some bread too and it was in great condition. Definitely a good product!

Has anyone else tried anything from these guys?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

angel-jd1 Community Regular

This sounds like a pretty cool place, by reading the customer reviews. I put in for my free sample. Any place that will send you a sample for free has my vote!! They must be pretty confident in their product, or they wouldn't do that!! Awesome.

here is a quote from their site:

Charlotte
celiac3270 Collaborator

The sample is nice, but do they charge shipping? I just checked the price and it is the same as what I pay for a bread that I already consider great...I guess delivery to your door is convenient.

plantime Contributor

I ordered the sample, and nothing was said about shipping charges. They did not take any information for billing, just name, phone, address, and email. I could not find an ingredients list, though, which does concern me. I can't have eggs, which are a "natural" product. I sent an inquiry, and hope to get a response soon.

jmalan Newbie

Nope, they don't charge for shipping. The sample is 100% free! Don't leave it out for a week though it is perishable! The ingredients came in the sample pack. I'll try to find the pack and give you the ingredients.

jmalan Newbie

Ok I have the ingredients from the label. Brown Rice Flour, Water, Egg (sorry), Honey, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Soya Oil, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Yeast. This was for the plain rice bread. The ingredients were the same for the other flavors with the exception of the banna and walnut, or the cranberry and orange, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LisaB

Hey, did anyone else get a sample yet? How long did it take? I requested a sample when the first post was put up...nothing yet. I didn't want to go and fill out another request and have it show up a day later.

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

I haven't gotten mine either, I'm beginning to wonder if it was just too good to be true. I would have thought it would have been out by now. <_< I was really looking forward to my sample.

-Jessica

• 2 weeks later...

I FINALLY got my sample today!! Only a month after I ordered!! haha. Oh well. It is good stuff!! I will probably be placing an order in the near future!!

Here is the link if you all want to get your free sample. Open Original Shared Link

-Jessica :rolleyes:

taneil Apprentice

I received my free samples and they were really good. I am excited because my sister lives near Salt Lake City and she was just diagnosed as Gluten Intolerant also so now I can tell her where to get some good bread.

plantime Contributor

I got my sample today. The doc told me I can have eggs now, that supposedly my body won't react to them because the egg problem was because of gluten? I know dairy is that way, but other foods? My daughter tried some, and said it was awful. She doesn't like anything gluten-free! Oh, well, more for me! :D

Mom22 Apprentice

Ours arrived too! Our son ate all 3 pieces in one day! The only one he wouldn't try was the cinnamon raisin since he won't eat raisins. All of the breads were delicious, moist and sweet. We are definately going to be placing an order soon. Thanks for the link.

Mom 2 2 celiac children :rolleyes:

Archived