Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Whole Foods Sausages

6 posts in this topic

does anyone ever eat the freshly made sausages at the whole foods meat counter? I was there yesterday and was talking to the manager and he just read off the ingeredients (which is on a card right there in front of me) and says "well, there is nothing gluten containing in the list. So, yes they are gluten free." and then walked away! Whole foods is starting to rub me the wrong way!

Ads by Google:

I think WHole Foods is pricey and ours does not have alot of gluten-free.I have had their sausages and I didn't get sick and they are clearly labeled ingredients. And they can keep their bakehouse stuff as I 'm not wild about it either.....

mamaw

Yes, their sausage (in meat case) is gluten free. I buy their Brats. I only buy the Brats every few months. I go and get 6 pkgs. of 6 each and freeze them. I buy nothing else there anymore as I prefere Henry's Market as they are so friendly and try to get me whatever I need.

i do eat their breakfast sausages, like chicken and apple and i have never gotten sick from them.

i'm sorry your getting upset with whole foods! i absolutely love them and i think they are so helpful.. maybe i just got lucky with the store though..

my husband just loves their brats. he is going to be excited! thanks for the response!

I LOVE their sausages. They aren't very well located relative to me, so I don't go there often, only if I'm making pizza.

It's the only place I can find sausage that isn't filled to the brim with MSG.