5 replies to this topic

#1 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:45 PM

Just want to quickly comment... I had always known it was gluten-free, but I just looked at the ingredients list to be sure and guess what? It had "Gluten-free" written below the ingredients list! First Stax, then some other companies, now even the chocolate pudding--we're making great strides with these labels.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 angel_jd1

angel_jd1

Gluten Free Goddess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:47 PM

The labeling on Kozy Shack has said gluten-free for as long as I have been eating it. (at least a couple of years) Gotta love that!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Just want to quickly comment... I had always known it was gluten-free, but I just looked at the ingredients list to be sure and guess what? It had "Gluten-free" written below the ingredients list! First Stax, then some other companies, now even the chocolate pudding--we're making great strides with these labels.

Jessica
Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!
Kansas

#3 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:49 PM

I know--I love that, too. Smart Balance is another brand that labels gluten-free. And Clabber Girl Baking Powder.
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#4 Green12

Green12

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,299 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

I love when a company does that, I know Amy's does it too. It would be nice if it would be mandatory but that is probably wishful thinking....

#5 tiredofdoctors!!!

tiredofdoctors!!!

Will NOT let this disease diminish me!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:23 PM

Ooooooooh! I love Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding! I also like their Tapioca and Rice puddings! Meijer had them on sale buy one get one free a couple of weeks ago. I was like a kid in a candy store! :lol:
Lynne

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try tomorrow".

"There's not a word yet, for old friends we've just met. Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay, I'm going to go back there some day." Gonzo, in the Muppet Movie

#6 celiac3270

celiac3270

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:07 AM

I remembered them BEING gluten-free, but I hadn't remembered actually seeing those specific words on the container. Anyway, whenever it was added, it probably wasn't there five years ago, or ten years ago... and in conjunction with the progress we've made with other brands, these are great steps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: