Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding

6 posts in this topic

Just want to quickly comment... I had always known it was gluten-free, but I just looked at the ingredients list to be sure and guess what? It had "Gluten-free" written below the ingredients list! First Stax, then some other companies, now even the chocolate pudding--we're making great strides with these labels.

Ads by Google:

The labeling on Kozy Shack has said gluten-free for as long as I have been eating it. (at least a couple of years) Gotta love that!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Just want to quickly comment... I had always known it was gluten-free, but I just looked at the ingredients list to be sure and guess what? It had "Gluten-free" written below the ingredients list! First Stax, then some other companies, now even the chocolate pudding--we're making great strides with these labels.

I know--I love that, too. Smart Balance is another brand that labels gluten-free. And Clabber Girl Baking Powder.

I love when a company does that, I know Amy's does it too. It would be nice if it would be mandatory but that is probably wishful thinking....

Ooooooooh! I love Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding! I also like their Tapioca and Rice puddings! Meijer had them on sale buy one get one free a couple of weeks ago. I was like a kid in a candy store! :lol:

I remembered them BEING gluten-free, but I hadn't remembered actually seeing those specific words on the container. Anyway, whenever it was added, it probably wasn't there five years ago, or ten years ago... and in conjunction with the progress we've made with other brands, these are great steps.