Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

House Tv Show Will Feature Celiac Disease

249 posts in this topic

The show House will feature Celiac Diseae on May 9 on Channel 11 (Fox T.V). The Show consulted with GIG.

Loretta

Ads by Google:

Can't wait!! Thanks for reminding us :)

It's finally coming!!!!!

Thanks!

Karen

About flipping time, I say.

No kidding Rusla! I love the show and watch it anyhow, but I was starting to think it was just a rumor...

Flippin' sweet! Its going in the Tivo!

My husband comes home from Iraq on the 10th, so I will have to write that down and tape it on the TV or I will forget! I don't want to miss it!

Oh, wow! My friend keeps telling me I should watch that show...now I will, at least once. Keep reminding us, so I remember to program the vcr? Oh, argh! It's the same time as Veronica Mars!!! Must tape both!!!!

This is going to be complicated - have to have my parents tape one and tape the other at my apartment. So much to remember!

What time on May 9th eastern? I've never watched it before....

My husband comes home from Iraq on the 10th

Oh Tiff--that is wonderful!!! You must be so-o-o excited :D How long will he be home?

What time on May 9th eastern? I've never watched it before....

It's normally on at 9PM Eastern.

That's awesome Tiffany!!

Thanks!

Thanks for the information.

Oh Tiff--that is wonderful!!! You must be so-o-o excited :D How long will he be home?

Thanks! I am sooo excited!!!! He will be home for a month, and then he goes back <_< . We are going to Vegas for our 4th ann. and I am :D:D:D:D:D !!!!!!!

But I don't want to change the subject to me, back to House, I bought the first season on DVD, I LOVE that show. I LOVE medicine though, and I am really NOT into the OC or crap like that. I like medical shows. If you like ER and Law and Order then I think this is the perfect show for you! (Now I sould like a "House, M.D." salesman!)

That's awesome Tiffany!!

Thanks!!!! I am all smiles!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

My husband comes home from Iraq on the 10th, so I will have to write that down and tape it on the TV or I will forget! I don't want to miss it!

Tell your husband Thank-you for giving his time and talent to serve our country. Also thank you for being a service wife. It is hard but know there are those who appreciate all he and you do.

It's funny--I didn't watch House until I joined the forum here and people began talking about the infamous Celiac episode. Now, I'm hooked, and so is my husband. :D Speaking of :D , Tiff, glad to see you smiling! :D

TONIGHT'S EPISODE SAYS IT IS PART ONE OF TWO. THAT MEANS PART TWO WILL BE MAY 9. YOU MAY NEED TO START WATCHING TONIGHT TO CATCH THE WHOLE THING.

Just a note so all of you will know!

I *think* tonight is part 1 and tomorrow night is part two...and next week is the celiac episode.

Yes. tonight is part one--finishing tomorrow night. Celiac next week!!!

Thank you, that is so good to know! I will have to go set my tv for it tomorrow night!

TONIGHT'S EPISODE SAYS IT IS PART ONE OF TWO. THAT MEANS PART TWO WILL BE MAY 9.

I thought the same thing when I heard that the celiac episode was on the 9th and that this weeks episode was pt 1 of 2. So I checked the TV schedule. It is definitely airing two nights in a row. But if you plan to watch it tonight make a note of the fact that tonight it is on at 9pm, but tomorrow it is on at 8pm. The American Idol results show is always Wednesday at 9pm and I guess they didn't want to move it since it is the more popular of the two...

Thanks for telling us. I am going to mark that date down. I really like that show but I might have missed that episode had you not told us!!

Texas Celiac

my hubby and I just LOVE House... when I told him about the Celiac episode airing, he actually marked it on the calendar! LOL! (Like we would miss an episode of House anyway!)

yep this weeks two part episode is tonight and tomorrow night.

Sweet, I love that show lol

~lisa~

Wow, this is soooo awesome...great to hear this...maybe some more people will actually know what it is now. They may say wow I heard about that on House...you have that? haha that would be great.....thanks ya'll