Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Casein And Gluten Free Butterscotch Pudding

10 posts in this topic

When I contacted the company, they did indicate that this is a new product introduced this year. As such, it is required to follow the US labeling laws when sold in the US. Still, we contact the company, and they confirmed that this product is indeed gluten/dairy/egg/nut free. Also, it passed the MacCartney liptmus test... no reactions from anyone in the house!! This stuff is DELICOUS! Please note that their website doesn't list this product, you'll have to call them to verify. They can be reached at (905) 678-1311

Dr. Oetker Organics

Cooked Pudding and Pie Filling Butterscotch

UPC: 58336 17604

They also indicated that their chocolate, vanilla, and mocha flavors are gluten/dairy/egg/nut free as well.

The ingredients listing on the box is:

Organic cane sugar, organic corn starch, natural flavor, organic caramel color, salt

This was something I never thought I would have again, and I LOVE butterscotch!!! I'm going to my local Wild Oats today and buying their entire stock of it!

Ads by Google:

Thank you, Michael, for this! I have not found a gluten-free butterscotch pudding mix! I tried making some from scratch--it tasted good, but did not thicken up--sort of a butterscotch smoothie :D

I love these mixes and everyone who likes pudding in my household likes them. Dr. Oetker is the Betty Crocker of Germany, but appears in the US market as an organic line.

Thanks Mme--I have seen the mixes at Whole Foods, but didn't know anything about them--now I will definately try!

Thnx for the info! Haven't had pudding in a loooong time ;)

What about their coconut pudding mix? I've eaten it with no problems, although I'm not sensitive enough to get a reaction from a microscopic amount. It's great mixed into a cake mix.

I'm so glad you posted this. I can't believe I can eat pudding again. I forgot all about the Dr. Oetker products.

I'm so glad you posted this. I can't believe I can eat pudding again. I forgot all about the Dr. Oetker products.

There is also Jell-o Puding vanilla and chocolate flavors. Probably more.

I can't have Dairy so finding a butterscotch pudding with no dairy was a delightful time!!

Aren't some Snack Pack (Hunts, I believe), listed as gluten free?

Aren't some Snack Pack (Hunts, I believe), listed as gluten free?

It is the dairy that is also a problem for many of us. Most puddings have dairy.