#1 kyss

kyss

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:33 AM

:D
Hello out there...just thought I would let you know....I went to Red Robin in Arvada, CO and they were very accomidating. The manager brought out food labels and after a couple of questionable ingredients she offered chicken breast, plain rice and steamed vegies...the plate she brought me was huge and tasted great. Apparently one of their own employees has Celiacs and they are very understanding about helping out....It was great and made me feel very welcome there....

Kelly

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gfmom

gfmom

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 09:22 PM

We also found the Red Robin in Colorado Springs to be great. The manager was very helpful and I didn't get sick! Plus, my kids love it there. Thumbs up for Red Robin!
Krista in Pueblo

#3 dianne

dianne

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:21 AM

I went to Red Robin in Madison Heights, Michigan back in December. I asked some questions, and had the Fajitas without the flour tortillas. My brother told me that the Red Robin he goes to in California has corn tortillas available. I recently heard a commercial for Red Robin, which mentioned a dish with corn tortillas. This makes me wonder if the corn tortillas are going to be available nationally. Does anyone know if this is true? Does Red Robin have a webiste? Thanks. :unsure:

Dianne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: