Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Bread

9 posts in this topic

I have bought gluten-free from my local grocery store YUK!!!!!!!

I have attempted to make my own bread with the bread machine, it came out a little better, but still I would rather do without.

I would like to order from Kinnikinnick.com and would like to know from you that have bought from there:

Is rice bread or tapioca bread the best?

Ads by Google:

My mom makes me bread that has won many gluten-free bread tasting competetions

MOLLY

all store bought bread sucks :(

I've bought from Kinnikinnick and I liked their tapioca bread!! Where I live(In Canada) I get this great bread called Glutino. It's the same size as real bread, i smells like real bread!! I love it!! I won't eat anything else. I've gone through my share of trying out breads and even trying them in a bread maker. I don't eat bread as much though.

Hi Stacie, I try to make my own bread when I have time, but I also like kinniknnick too. My son eats and loves both the white sandwich bread and the tapioca bread. There is a white Italian bread they sell that isn't too bad, I uses it for garlic toast when I make pasta.

Both the white sandwich and the tapioca bread hold up ok when toasted for sandwiches. I prefer to eat them warm right out of the toaster, but my son will eat them no matter if they are warm or cold.

Glutino! JSBaby has it right. Glutino bread is great. I just tried their flax seed bread. It's delicious. It has the consistency of non-gluten-free bread and doesn't crumble. Even if i didn't need gluten-free food I'd like to eat it!

soul04

Have you tried their Corn Bread? It's so good.

I wish I could get the bread making down pat and I wouldn't worry about buying it in the stores. My bread turned out ok but my daugher still would not eat it :(

I could really do without bread but it would be nice to have a grilled cheese every now and then and some bread with spagetti would be GREAT!

I make my own corn bread and it's wonderful but just doesn't fill the void of "bread" (if that makes any sense) :)

I went ahead and ordered the white sandwich bread, according to the pic it looked the best to me :D I also ordered some donuts and bagels YUMMMMM!!!! I can't wait to get them. I will let you know how they taste!

Thanks for your opinions!

soul04

Have you tried their Corn Bread? It's so good.

No, not yet. I'm not sure Whole Foods in the Boston area carries it, but I'll look into it. I love cornbread. Ever try cornbread stuffing?

soul04,

No I haven't. Is it any good?!?

:lol: