Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Whats In Your Car celiac disease Player?

50 posts in this topic

So what type of music or be a little more specific by declaring what artist is aiding a safe journey today.

Huge Bowie fan here so I have David Bowie`s Lodger album (1979) in my car celiac disease player today.

I have over 1000 celiac disease`s but I have found 33% of these at garage sales.

odd how celiac disease became Celiac disease???

Ads by Google:
So what type of music or be a little more specific by declaring what artist is aiding a safe journey today.

Huge Bowie fan here so I have David Bowie`s Lodger album (1979) in my car celiac disease player today.

I have over 1000 celiac disease`s but I have found 33% of these at garage sales.

If there ever was a case against the automatic C D replacement, this post demostraits it well. :lol::lol::lol:

If there ever was a case against the automatic C D replacement, this post demostraits it well. :lol::lol::lol:

yes indeed it freaked me out. lol.

:lol::lol: I was thinking the same thing! :D

the celiac diseases in my car:

Seal - all of them

U2 - all of them but esp. the early ones

Peter Gabriel

Nick Drake

Amy Grant

Jars of Clay

weird bluegrass, folk, and American roots music, for singing along

English Beat (really old stuff)

Johnny Cash - many of those and Walk the Line soundtrack

many more....can't think right now...

odd how celiac disease became Celiac disease???

HAHAHA I love that celiac disease becomes celiac disease! How funny!!

What is in my C D player is:

* John Mayer

* Dave Matthews Band

* Foo Fighters & Staind (which are my husbands)

* Kelly Clarkson

* Lots of Mix celiac disease's of Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, some Pop-py stuff, I got a little Al Green, A touch of country...

I love MUSIC! Anything and everything!

rage against the machine

Billy Talent

Rise against

Mindless self Indulgance

Maroon 5

NIN

KMFDM

NoFx

oingo boingo

Kitty

Guttermouth

Korn

Del the Funkee Homosapian

rage against the machine

Billy Talent

Rise against

Mindless self Indulgance

Maroon 5

NIN

KMFDM

NoFx

oh I am so stuck in the 80's and 90's....

Take this job and shove it.

My tastes in music are C R A Z Y across the board, at the moment I am really in to 'Greatest Hits' or 'best of' compilations of different artists/groups.

I just got back from a short road trip and I listened to (don't laugh) The Bee Gees GHs, Neil Diamond GHs, Simon and Garfunkle GHs, James Taylor GHs, The Beetles GHs, The Eagles When Hell Freezes Over, and Johnny Cash.

Usually though I have in there Awake: The Best of Live, Van Halen The Best of Both Worlds, Creed Greatest Hits, Def Leppard Rock of Ages: The Definitive Collection, and....drum roll please....The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack!!!

Genesis - Platinum Collection

The Rolling Stones - Flashpoint

Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits

E.L.O. - Greatest Hits

Can You Tell I Grew Up In The 70's?????

MeatLoaf - Bat Out Of Hell

Steely Dan - A Decade Of Steely Dan

Queen - Greatest Hits

Eddie Money - Greatest Hits

Rock On!

Cleveland Bob B)

My tastes in music are C R A Z Y across the board, at the moment I am really in to 'Greatest Hits' or 'best of' compilations of different artists/groups.

I just got back from a short road trip and I listened to (don't laugh) The Bee Gees GHs, Neil Diamond GHs, Simon and Garfunkle GHs, James Taylor GHs, The Beetles GHs, The Eagles When Hell Freezes Over, and Johnny Cash.

Usually though I have in there Awake: The Best of Live, Van Halen The Best of Both Worlds, Creed Greatest Hits, Def Leppard Rock of Ages: The Definitive Collection, and....drum roll please....The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack!!!

Fantastic.....I would take all of paragraph two on my road trip (except Neil Diamond - never did really "feel" that one) oh and maybe not BeeGees either.... :rolleyes:

I guess I am what you would call eclectic (or is that eccentric?, probably both :P)

anyway.... in my celiac disease "book" (I have no idea what's playing since my hubby has the car)

Neil Diamond

Herman's Hermits

Phantom of the Opera soundtrack

Three Tenors

Bare Naked Ladies

The Rolling Stones

Green Day

The Ramones

Patsy Cline

Veggie Tales

Harvey Danger

Jimmy Eat World

and

The Steve Miller Band.

Right Now in the changer:

1. Death Cab for Cutie

2. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison

3. Third Eye Blind

4. James Blunt

5. Nirvana Un plugged

6. Mateis-ayahu

(On Deck --- Disco Biscuits, Pixies, Richard Cheese and O.A.R.)

Right Now in the changer:

1. Death Cab for Cutie

2. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison

3. Third Eye Blind

4. James Blunt

5. Nirvana Un plugged

6. Mateis-ayahu

(On Deck --- Disco Biscuits, Pixies, Richard Cheese and O.A.R.)

O.A.R---- WOWO!! I haven't found too many people that know who they are! I love them! Seen them in concert like 4 years ago- rock on!!

Lister- thanks, I completely forgot about Maroon5- love them too! (by the way I love Stuie!)

LOL!!! How funny!!

The C D's in my car right now are:

1. A tribute celiac disease of various artists at CBGB for a former co-worker who passed away of skin cancer.

2. Linkin Park

3. NIN

4. Korn

5. Metallica

I have several of each these that I keep swapping out - depending on my mood:

Jimmy Buffett

Lyle Lovett

Indigo Girls

Johnny Cash

Shania Twain

Also have:

Crash Test Dummies

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Did you notice the abundance of Cash? I got hooked by my dad, I hooked my boys (much to their dads chagrin).

mostly i have contemporary christian celiac disease's in the car...lincoln brewster is in the player at the moment...i also have chris tomlin, and some various artist celiac disease's...then for secular music, i have prince and the doors :D

oh, and i also have dvorak's 9th symphony in the car as well i believe

i know i have an ecclectic mix of musical tastes, but i was a music major, what can i say? :P

angie

mostly i have contemporary christian celiac disease's in the car...lincoln brewster is in the player at the moment...i also have chris tomlin, and some various artist celiac disease's...then for secular music, i have prince and the doors :D

oh, and i also have dvorak's 9th symphony in the car as well i believe

i know i have an ecclectic mix of musical tastes, but i was a music major, what can i say? :P

angie

Dvorak in the car, wow, that's very heavy....I tend to play more frivolous music in the car, might that explain my 17 speeding tickets? (all in the past, in my youth!) :blink:

A selection of wedding music that my church gave us to pick from.....

Tom Petty

Vance Gilbert (great, if you like folk)

Amos Lee

Keb Mo

Brian Setzer

Imogene Heap

ABBA

Garden State Sound Track

An 80's mix my fiance' made for a road trip

Dave Matthews

John Mayer

Kill Bill Sound Track Vol 1 and 2

"The Wiggle Mix" -- a collection of Outkast, Gwen Stefani, etc. that is guaranteed to make you wiggle in the driver's seat!!!!!

Ralph's World "Happy Lemons", "At the Bottom of the Sea", and another one that I can't remember the name of (Ralph's World is children's music that parent's can tolerate)

Barney's Greatest Hits, Barney's Outdoor Adventure, Bananas In Pajamas, Philadephia Chickens...

Oh the things we do for our children...

Barney's Greatest Hits, Barney's Outdoor Adventure, Bananas In Pajamas, Philadephia Chickens...

Oh the things we do for our children...

lol Guhlia!!

I also have Raffi in the car for the nieces. Such addicting stuff, I'll find myself randomly humming the songs during the day!

A bunch of burned C Ds my Uncle gave me (bunches of 70s and 80s music, he's wearin' off on me.)

And a Fall Out Boy C D...can't think of much right now

I'm all over the board when it comes to music. We saw Aerosmith in Vegas, but also saw Cher in Cincinnati. Styx is having a free outdoor concert July 3rd in our town. I have sattellite radio in my car, so I don't often listen to C D's anymore... but the ones I listen to when we're in our van are:

Whatever my teenagers bring :blink:

Styx

Johnnie Cash

Quiet Time (piano music, great for when the kids are rowdy)

Elvis (a collection of his early songs)

The Commodores

Phantom of the Opera (when my kids don't steal it from me to listen to, they love it and know all the words!)

U2

Roy Orbison

Marvine Gaye

various Starbucks compilations