arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Whats In Your Car celiac disease Player?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 ianm

ianm

Metal God

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:07 PM

Evergrey - Monday Morning Apocalypse
Evergrey - A Night to Remember
Marillion - Anaraknophobia
Marillion - Marbles

On 6/6/6 those will be replaced by the new Halloween celiac disease. Got my copy ordered and the neighbors won't be happy about it. I will have it cranked to 11.
If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.
Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?
Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.
Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#47 angielackner

angielackner

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

(I know you weren't asking me, but I just wanted to add that I played the tenor sax for many years-through middle school, and high school- and then donated my sax to a student that needed an instrument for band. I miss playing! I can still remember the notes/finger placings! I wonder if there is a local group that I could play with around here.......do you know if adults get together to play that aren't in a band? How would I look for something like that in my area?)

you could try contacting local high school band directors...i know the ones around here either conduct or play in community bands...that would be my suggestion. good luck! i love tenor sax...i usually play tenor or bari :D and how sweet of you to give away your sax, i did that when i upgraded my flute, i gave away my student level one...it felt good to help someone else out :D

angie

#48 JenAnderson

JenAnderson

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:06 AM

The sound track to the Sopranos

And the latest C D (they are out on a USA tour, just back from Europe) of my brothers rock'n'roll band.

What is the name of your Brother's band?
Jennifer Anderson

Celiac Disease-since 2003
Asperger's Disorder/OCD
Daughter-11- Asperger's Disorder
Son-7-Celiac Disease
Husband-Normal
Now allergic to eggs, dairy, peanuts, corn, rice, tomatoes, potatoes, and soy (11/2009)

#49 Green12

Green12

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,299 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:06 AM

Evergrey - Monday Morning Apocalypse
Evergrey - A Night to Remember
Marillion - Anaraknophobia
Marillion - Marbles

On 6/6/6 those will be replaced by the new Halloween celiac disease. Got my copy ordered and the neighbors won't be happy about it. I will have it cranked to 11.

Whoa, Marillion. That's a blast from the past for me. My brother really liked them when we were in high school, he was going to name his first born Kayleigh.

The sound track to the Sopranos

And the latest C D (they are out on a USA tour, just back from Europe) of my brothers rock'n'roll band.

I'll bite, what band is your brother in?

#50 ianm

ianm

Metal God

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:18 AM

Whoa, Marillion. That's a blast from the past for me. My brother really liked them when we were in high school, he was going to name his first born Kayleigh.

They are still around. They released Marbles in 2004 and it is one of their best ones.
If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.
Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?
Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.
Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: