Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Too Many Categories!

11 posts in this topic

Is there any way to combine some of these categories. I feel that a lot of info in different categories is related, but I don't have time to look through each one.

Ads by Google:

Feel free to make suggestions. Which categories would you combine?

Take care

Scott

Hmm. Maybe you could combine ingredients with products and shopping. Treatment/recovery with medications and post diagnosis. baking with recipes. Publications and publicity with research. you get the idea. also, maybe you could put all of the travel and goreign categories next to one another and all of the for _____ only categories together. You know, keep them as separate categories, but just have them next to one another with perhaps a thick, dividing line between the subgroups of categories. www.myfordfocus.com has a similar message board broken down like that. Check it out.

Just my $0.02.

Ian

This is good advice and I will consider some of these suggestions.

Take care,

Scott

I think that that is a great idea! Try it out. And check out my catagories too! I'm on the last pg.!

-Tiffany :P

I'm a fan of the many separate categories myself, and you can save some time when looking at new posts by selecting "view new posts" in the upper right section of the window on the same bar that says who you're logged in as. It'll show only threads that have new posts since the last time you visited. (You do need to be logged in for this.)

I'm also strongly in favor of many categories...it's difficult with message boards that have a general category and then only one or two others...not organized enough...and like Tiffany said, you can just view new posts...that's what I do

Sorry--I mean tarnalberry :lol: two Tiffanys here...

Yes, I like many categories too. I like the way we have it now. If you don't have time to go through all of them then view new posts or todays active posts can save time.

I like them, too. All of them.

I like it just the way it is. View New Posts takes me to posts I haven't read since the last time I was on. It is very easy for me to navigate the board!