- - - - -

Chronic Sore In Right Nostril

• Please log in to reply

23 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Robbin_*

Guest_Robbin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

:) Hi, yes, I get that lovely nose sore thing too, but have noticed that it usually coincides with allergies (dust, pollen), and anytime I accidentally eat something with milk products in it. One really weird thing (of many, many weird things :blink: ) I got one time was strep-NOSE!!! I had a bad case of flu and picked up a strep infection in my nose on top of it. I had blistery, sores that crusted over and the whole nose swelled up like a clown. Ugh. I agree you should probably get it checked out . Thank God you are all out there, I thought for years that I was just some mutant :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 turtle and sand

turtle and sand

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 03:07 PM

:) Hi, yes, I get that lovely nose sore thing too, but have noticed that it usually coincides with allergies (dust, pollen), and anytime I accidentally eat something with milk products in it. One really weird thing (of many, many weird things :blink: ) I got one time was strep-NOSE!!! I had a bad case of flu and picked up a strep infection in my nose on top of it. I had blistery, sores that crusted over and the whole nose swelled up like a clown. Ugh. I agree you should probably get it checked out . Thank God you are all out there, I thought for years that I was just some mutant :)

i thought i was thed only one 2 but todayi was thinkin maybe it is hair splinters from dog hair cuz when i groom it goes every where im gona try the neosporin tomorrow i need to get some

#18 Guest_BERNESES_*

Guest_BERNESES_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:28 PM

Thank God you are all out there, I thought for years that I was just some mutant :)

Ouch! strep NOSE? geez... No i am definitely a mutant too :ph34r: :P

#19 eKatherine

eKatherine

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:31 PM

My nasal membranes have been sore until just about the time I gave up milk products, now that I think about it.
Nothing

#20 turtle and sand

turtle and sand

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

My nasal membranes have been sore until just about the time I gave up milk products, now that I think about it.

i dunno if i could give up milk products but it would be better then givin up grooming i guess but i just love icecream ...im trying the neosporin today hope it helps

#21 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

If you think the grooming is causing it, try wearing one of those face masks you can get at the hardware store.

I never got those sores until I tried Nasacort for my allergies. Now I get them all the time, so I quit using the Nasacort. I use antibiotic cream and warm salt water for them. Clean them and cream them!
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

#22 turtle and sand

turtle and sand

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:35 PM

i have started the mask thing but the groom shop is so hot that i cant stand the mask on but im kinda sure its no t the grooming .... that babys o to cute ......i started neosporin yesterday im starting to notice a diffrence

#23 turtle and sand

turtle and sand

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:03 PM

i have started the mask thing but the groom shop is so hot that i cant stand the mask on but im kinda sure its no t the grooming .... that babys o to cute ......i started neosporin yesterday im starting to notice a diffrence

anyone get the sores cleared up then have it come back a week later??
:(

#24 azmom3

azmom3

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

I know this is an old post, but if you're reading...I get these too...always figured it was related to seasonal allergies. It hurts to even touch your nose or blow it and they last several weeks. I found an OTC saline GEL that you can put on it with a q-tip. It keeps it moisturized much longer than saline spray and it's so convenient and comfortable. Also, I was told never ever to use vaseline in the nose because you could accidentally aspirate it into your lungs...probably the same for carmex. I used to use vaseline until I heard this and the gel works just as good, but safer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: