Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Planter's Trail Mix

6 posts in this topic

I've been glutened at least twice by Planter's Trail Mix. I looked at the ingredients and could not find any wheat (except for one that I didn't eat). Am I missing something? I thought I read on one of the list that they are gluten free. Please help, I have terrible pain in my right knee which usually means I have had some hidden gluten. Thanks...

Ads by Google:

I have eaten planter's trail mix and didn't notice any major reactions. They should be gluten-free, but cross contamination is always possible.

I too have eaten the Planter's Trail Mix with no problems - just yesterday as a matter of fact. I looked at the ingreidants and didn't see anything that would be causing the reaction. Isn't that frustrating!!

I've been glutened at least twice by Planter's Trail Mix. I looked at the ingredients and could not find any wheat (except for one that I didn't eat). Am I missing something? I thought I read on one of the list that they are gluten free. Please help, I have terrible pain in my right knee which usually means I have had some hidden gluten. Thanks...

My husband bought a bag from a gas station a while back and we noticed it had wheat listed in the chocolate pieces.

Why don't you try to make some of you own:

Peanuts

Rasins

Almonds

M&M's

Dried Cranberries

Sun Flower seeds

or whatever you love....

Lisa

From the Wheaton gluten-free Support Group mainstream product listing:

"Planters: Nuts (roasted & salted only; no "flavors" except Honey Roasted); Trail Mix

Caramel Nut Crunch; cheez balls, cheez curls."

I believe I've been gluten by Planter's nut/seed mix so now I make my own.