This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Cellulites-has Anyone Had It? Dx Fri Am After High Fevers

Judyin Philly

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Please, PLEASE be careful not to overdo things now that you are better! Take it slowly for starters.

i WILL DON'T HAVE MUCH ENERGY TO OTHER WISE BUT GOT THE GUEST BED ROOM CLEANED TONIGHT EVEN PUTTING SWEATERS AWAY..ARGGG....SO I CAN FIND THE FLOOR

I WILL TRY TO FIND A FORUM ON LYMPHODEMEA..GREAT IDEA BUT KNOW IT WON'T BE AS NICE AS OURS.

jUDY

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Robbin

:) Judy, so glad to hear you are better! I know you want to do everything now, but as fiddle faddle said, Don't overdo !! I am a gardener too and it drives me crazy when I can't get out to do anything, but please, go slow--especially in this horrible humidity. We are having the same weather as you are and it is miserable out there. Let the weeds live awhile!! Just be happy mermaid in the pool and get well. My Grandma always said, "The work will wait for you, housework is patient that way" .

Beverly--Good news on Kurt--Continuing to pray for his complete recovery

Armetta---How are you doing ? You are a quiet one and I get the feeling you are a type to poo-poo your own problems and suffer in silence. You are in my prayers too.

Have a good night everyone.

jenvan Collaborator
Hi

Thanks for the support friends. Apt went well I'm just so exhausted. got home after 3 hrs of running to chiro and drug store, leg hurt so took of ace that the assistant put on with gause pad in places that are deformed do to tumor. There were about 4 horrid deep dents so no wonder it was painful. We both thought it would be the way to wrap it. Gave me phone #'s of more alternative kinds of compression options..all to be reseached my me...about 10 phone calls and then went to bed for 3 hrs

So no answers but alot of options one being the MLD and called about that

Good news can start swimming on Monday again.

what to do for compression till Mon..who knows...??? :blink:

too tired to eat and Jim is cooking something for himself. thank god he's independent. I just don't want to eat + it's so hot and humid here.

So all is good and cellulitius is gone but Lumphedemea is here for sure for life. Maybe the reality of living with this is hitting me on top of knowing i need the tumors out. Oh Bernese, he said he knew that the tumors were not the cause of this..or poor cirrculation..so got all questions answered but just the options to figure out.

thanks

judy

Judy-

Glad the appt is done and that you got some answers. Knowing is the 1st step. Time to start researching lymphedema? We'll be here for you as you continue to walk through these things....

Hi Judy- glad that appt went relatively well. You must be SO tired. Big hugs, Beverly

PS Kurt had an echocardiogram today which showed his heart is perfectly normal- no clots, congenital defects, artery problems. Still waiting for blood test results, but relieved. Thanks for asking sweets.....

Beverly-

That's really great news... Is he feeling a lot better now?

TCA Contributor

Judy, so glad the cellulitis is no longer a problem, but sorry the tumors are. You're still in my prayers. Hopefully getting back to some form of normalacy will help. It seems I spend most of my days on the phone with drs, pharmacists, nurses, and nutrtionists. It will eat the day in a hurry. I hope you can figure out the compression thing soon. How high up do the stockings come? I wonder if you got some that came on up your thigh if it would be better. What about wearing support hose underneath the ace or the compression stockings? It might help with swelling around the stockings. NOT the most comfortable, I know, but might be worth trying for a day.

Hugs,

Tanya

beverly - go glad to hear the good news!

Archived