- - - - -

Dh Whenever And Wherever

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cd&dhspruehead_*

Guest_cd&dhspruehead_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:30 PM

As I sit here tiping this out,I have an out brake of DH on my arms and head.Don't know how this happend.Eat right!Must be the perfume someone had on.I can't tell people not to put that stuff on or put the smelly ads in the papers or mags.So itchy,burning,1000 bug bit,red there for me to scatch the night away.Thay say a person with this looks like they have hives.Hives go as quickly as thay came.But this stays as long as it wants.It's that DH DANCE I talked about in that joke poem.SCATCHEN only becouse I wanted to go out today.Free contry yah,yah.

Don't ask me!

I hate when peope ask whats wrong when thay see these things.
What got you scared?
Whats that?

Big COMFORT there sport.IT'S DH IT'S celiac disease get over it! :angry: :(

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 dana_g

dana_g

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:01 PM

It must really stink to have to wear your gluten intolerance on the outside! I'm really sorry about that. I hope it helps to know we're all here for you! Hang in there!
Gloriously gluten-free--Dana

#3 faith

faith

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 04:03 PM

I know exactly what you mean, about people staring at you like they don't want to get next to you, they might catch it. When I first got DH I always covered as much skin as possible then came summer, I finally came to the conclusion that this is me and I have a terrible disease, which is enough to worry about, I'm not about to go on worrying about what people are thinking so I woar my shorts this summer and even put a swimsuit on!!!!! That was a big achievement for me! Best of luck to you. Oh yea, I'm very sensitive to everything also, even if I do everything I'm suppose to I can still get an outbreak-who knows why? Do you think stress makes yours worse????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: