This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Crown Bakery In Worcester, Ma

francelajoie

francelajoie Explorer

For all of you that are near Worcester, the Crown Bakery on Gold Star Blvd has gluten-free treats!!! They have at least 4 different things. Never would have thought I could have that stuff!!! They also make birthday cakes to your order. It's defianlty worth going for a coffee in a treat!!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nursestherapies Rookie
For all of you that are near Worcester, the Crown Bakery on Gold Star Blvd has gluten-free treats!!! They have at least 4 different things. Never would have thought I could have that stuff!!! They also make birthday cakes to your order. It's defianlty worth going for a coffee in a treat!!! :D

Sure, after being in Northboro for 30 years we just moved to Florida and Crown makes gluten-free. It figures (lol)

Karen

ehrin Explorer

My boss lives in Worcester and is going tonight to pick me up some treats tonight!

Thank you for the info - I am looking forward to a tasty cookie and whatever else they may have!

francelajoie Explorer
My boss lives in Worcester and is going tonight to pick me up some treats tonight!

Thank you for the info - I am looking forward to a tasty cookie and whatever else they may have!

The best one to me was, well I'll explain what it looks like:

It's like a "C" shaped cookie, with a "custard type" cream on it, covered in chocolate, topped with a couple nuts. It tastes like almonds...it's sooooooo good!!

They also have "Birthday cake" pieces layered with coloured frosting and topped with glazed fruit. I didn't have this but it looked awesome!

They have a walnut bread with a thin chocolate topping...this was good but I could do that at home.

They also make maringue cookies, they didn't have any but you can get maringue cookies anywhere.

ehrin Explorer
The best one to me was, well I'll explain what it looks like:

It's like a "C" shaped cookie, with a "custard type" cream on it, covered in chocolate, topped with a couple nuts. It tastes like almonds...it's sooooooo good!!

They also have "Birthday cake" pieces layered with coloured frosting and topped with glazed fruit. I didn't have this but it looked awesome!

They have a walnut bread with a thin chocolate topping...this was good but I could do that at home.

They also make maringue cookies, they didn't have any but you can get maringue cookies anywhere.

well I had a peice of the bread this morning and I just had a macaroon - my boss picked me up THREE of everything - including the decadant cake. I am going to freeze most of it when I get home.

It's so hard not to rip through the entire box though!

Thanks again for the heads up!

francelajoie Explorer
well I had a peice of the bread this morning and I just had a macaroon - my boss picked me up THREE of everything - including the decadant cake. I am going to freeze most of it when I get home.

It's so hard not to rip through the entire box though!

Thanks again for the heads up!

No problem, let me know what you think of the cookie one with the cream and chocolate...it's so good i think i want to go buy the whole tray. :D

ehrin Explorer
No problem, let me know what you think of the cookie one with the cream and chocolate...it's so good i think i want to go buy the whole tray. :D

I just ate it and it was delicious...although I took my first bite and a lost a big blob of cream on the floor.

I wanted that blob! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 6 years later...
kelly79mass Newbie

Wahoo! I searched for support groups in Worcester mA and this thread popped up. I live in Worcester! I think I will stop there after work tomorrow to surprise my daughter :)

sa1937 Community Regular

Wahoo! I searched for support groups in Worcester mA and this thread popped up. I live in Worcester! I think I will stop there after work tomorrow to surprise my daughter :)

Hi Kelly, make sure the information is still current as you are replying to posts that are 6-years old.

kelly79mass Newbie

Oops! Thank u

sa1937 Community Regular

Oops! Thank u

No problem Kelly...but if things have changed, I don't want you to get sick. Hopefully the bakery is still there.

Archived