9 replies to this topic

#1 Kiki

Kiki

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:36 AM

Is Pop-Secret with butter gluten free ? i really like pop corn but havnt had any in like 2 months. Please tell me i can have it hehe.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:43 AM

Pop Secret is a General Mills Company--they will clearly list any gluten in the ingredients. :)
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#3 Guest_nini_*

Guest_nini_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:49 AM

I eat Pop Secret popcorn with no problems... General Mills product labels are easy to read. If there is gluten in it, it will be listed as WHEAT BARLEY RYE or OATS

#4 minibabe

minibabe

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:36 AM

There is this new brand of popcorn out. It comes already poped and has a gluten-free label on it. It comes in a coule of different flavors. I will have to check the name when I get home but I was able to buy it in the airport it was so so so good. The flavor was the cinnomon and carmel (to die for :D ) The box is paper and it is red and white I belive; it looks somewhat like an older style package that you would get from a carnaval.

Happy popping :lol: :D

Amanda NY

#5 GlutenFreeAl

GlutenFreeAl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:11 PM

Mmm...Amanda, let us know what that brand is!

#6 CarlaB

CarlaB

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,049 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

There is this new brand of popcorn out. It comes already poped and has a gluten-free label on it. It comes in a coule of different flavors. I will have to check the name when I get home but I was able to buy it in the airport it was so so so good. The flavor was the cinnomon and carmel (to die for :D ) The box is paper and it is red and white I belive; it looks somewhat like an older style package that you would get from a carnaval.

Amanda NY

I had something like that from Wild Oats. It was a brown box, and the one I had was kettle corn. My husband had the carmel. For those of you trying to gain weight, it was easy to eat the whole box and it had 500 calories!!
gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

#7 angel_jd1

angel_jd1

Gluten Free Goddess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:18 PM

Dale and Thomas is gluten free ( I believe all of their flavors) It is a gourmet popcorn. It comes popped and has tons of awesome flavors! It comes in a brown sack type thing. http://www.daleandth...om/flavors.aspx They are an awesome company that lists "gluten free" on their nutritional ingredients section. They even have STRAWBERRY popcorn...mmmmmm!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:
Jessica
Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!
Kansas

#8 Guest_nini_*

Guest_nini_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

Amanda NY

I love that stuff! http://www.lesserevil.com/

it is da bestest!

#9 Lister

Lister

Sidewalks are for skating

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

i thought clearly listing was black lable above ingridants stating wheat.. but the more i read labels that claim to cearly disclose the more i notice i have to still read down the list to find it yeah its obivues like wheat flour and stuff like that but i thought they where supposed to do the black lable thing or dark black text

#10 minibabe

minibabe

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:06 AM

I love that stuff! http://www.lesserevil.com/

it is da bestest!

OMG thats the stuff :D :lol: :lol: :D

Amanda NY

0 user(s) are reading this topic