Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Toothpaste

5 posts in this topic

I have so many questions: I hope you all don't get sick of me running around the message boards throwing them in.

I was curious about toothpaste. I read somewhere that Crest is gluten free; which is what I use, but it is some teeth whitening kind. I am undiagnosed so I don't know if my toothpaste problem is related or not, but whenever I brush my teeth 10-15 mins. later I get a few waves of nausea, and then it goes away. Has anyone else here had this happen? I am curious if it is another symptom or not. Thanks!

Deanna

Ads by Google:

Mentadent is gluten-free

-Jessica :rolleyes:

ALL Crest toothpastes are gluten-free. Colgate is gluten-free. Arm and Hammer is gluten-free. Virtually every toothpaste I've ever heard of is gluten-free.

richard

Yes, that is true. Th crest website has a freq asked question section which indicates that all crest products are gluten free

I use Crest without issues (and I use different forms of Crest....sometimes I can't find one in the stores)......

Second, don't apologize for posting :) ....after all, the whole point of the board is to share experiences, ask a lot of questions, and get answers...if you couldn't ask questions, then this wouldn't be much help.....so don't apologize for asking questions..... :D We're happy to answer them if we can.

-celiac3270