This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Jagermeister

Guhlia

Guhlia Rising Star

Does anyone know if Jagermeister is gluten free?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nettiebeads Apprentice
Does anyone know if Jagermeister is gluten free?

I'm sure it is. It's out of anise seed which gives it the licorice flavor.

iluvfupa Newbie

Good question, anyone know for sure?...mmm jaeger

Guhlia Rising Star

Yeah, anyone know for sure? We just had a drink named after our company by our customers and I want to try one, but it has Jager in it.

sasha1234 Newbie

It is

Felidae Enthusiast

I had a bad reaction to it, and I tried to find out afterwards of it was gluten-free but I couldn't find out for sure.

nettiebeads Apprentice
I had a bad reaction to it, and I tried to find out afterwards of it was gluten-free but I couldn't find out for sure.

As the product is made from 56 or so herbs and spices, no telling what set off your reaction.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 2 weeks later...
Felidae Enthusiast
As the product is made from 56 or so herbs and spices, no telling what set off your reaction.

And the fact that the ingredients are a secret. They will only divulge some of the herbs and spices.

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

They sent me an email saying there was no gluten in their product.

Felidae Enthusiast
They sent me an email saying there was no gluten in their product.

Fine, I'll have to believe you guys that it is gluten-free. But I'm not too willing to try it again. It could have been typical bar drink cc.

eleep Enthusiast

Erg. That stuff makes me pass out no matter how much else I've had to drink. More power to you.

Lister Rising Star

awsome to hear that yager is gluten-free. i have a crap load of full bottles from my prior gluten-free days and there all unopend mmm aged mmmmmmm yager mmmmmmm...... now i just gotta figure out what energy drinks are gluten-free then i can have some yager bombs. anyone know of Bawls are gluten free? its the best energy drink out there

Guhlia Rising Star

I don't know about that stuff, Lister, but Red Bull is gluten free.

• 2 months later...
yozy Newbie

Hi Guhlia, I'm new to this whole thing. I saw that you said Red Bull is gluten free. Are you positive? And if you don't mind telling me...how in the world do you find out what drinks you can and can't have?

Guhlia Rising Star
Hi Guhlia, I'm new to this whole thing. I saw that you said Red Bull is gluten free. Are you positive? And if you don't mind telling me...how in the world do you find out what drinks you can and can't have?

Drinks, as in alcoholic beverages? Or drinks, as in soda/energy drinks/teas/etc? For either, I usually call the company. Although, lately I've been getting lazy and using the Clan Thompson list for beer, wine, and spirits. If you go to the company's website and look through their FAQ and can't find the info there, call the company. Most have 1-800 numbers. I hope that answers your question. Or.... You can check your post about alcohol. I noticed there were already a few responses. You may still want to double check though on the alcohols you choose to consume. Better too safe than sorry.

• 1 year later...
Mr. Mike Newbie

What about shooters with Jaegermeister? I was looking for one in particular with the following ingredients. I had it last night.

Jaegermeister

Cranberry Juice

Peach Shnapps

• 3 years later...
shelly3000 Newbie

Hi...im just having a laugh with myself...but I think that most alcohol would be gluten-free....but if you have a reaction perhaps you might have a hang over side affect lol..... :lol:

Archived