3 replies to this topic

#1 kaciemarie

kaciemarie

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:38 AM

Does anyone know if Lame Advertisement Vitamins are gluten free?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 KathiSharpe

KathiSharpe

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

Does anyone know if Lame Advertisement Vitamins are gluten free?

I know this post is several years old but it's one of the first things that comes up on a google search.

I'm re-starting a gluten free diet, so meds and vitamins are a big consideration. I've been taking Lame Advertisement's Vitality brand vitamins (and love them so far). When I looked at the ingredient list my brain drew a blank on what's gluten-free and what's not, so I googled it and found this unanswered thread.

Some investigation later, and I still had no answer, so I looked on the bottle again. In fairly large print, right on the outside, it says, "GLUTEN-FREE". :lol:

I need to research what other Lame Advertisement products are gluten-free - if anyone's interested in results, let me know!

#3 brigala

brigala

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

I've often wondered the same thing! I wish they would say in the catalog which items are gluten-free. The Gluten Free labeling must be very new. I haven't seen it before.

gluten-free since mid-2007.
Symptoms: "IBS," chronic fatigue, chronic pain. 

Celiac is a family affair for us; my mom, sister, and one of my sons are gluten free. At least it makes holiday gatherings easier. 

#4 KathiSharpe

KathiSharpe

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

We just started using Lame Advertisement stuff, so I don't know how long it's been there.

If you go to Lame Advertisement.com and select your region (off to the right there's a drop-down list) you can see the products; most things if you click through to the actual product have three tabs - one that lists what the item is, the price, etc., another that shows the actual product label with ingredients, and another with additional info. Usually you can tell if an item is gluten-free from the label.

I'm going to write and see if I can get a complete gluten-free list.

I hope it's not breaking the rules to say, if anyone's interested in Lame Advertisement let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: