Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gf Multivitamins?

12 posts in this topic

My husband was diagnosed with celiac last week. We have been trying so hard to eliminate all gluten but this is a learning process. I've learned that some of the multivitamens are not gluten-free. Could someone please help us? He is so tired and fatigued. We can't see his GI doctor until August so we need to find something safe to take. I'm also afraid he's anemic.

Thank you for any help!

Stacy

Ads by Google:

Centrum says that their mulitvit (the regular one) is gluten-free. I think they may have said all of their vits are gluten-free, but I don't remember off the top of my head, only for the regular multi since I take that one. ;-)

I use Centrum

Nature Made Vitamins and Minerals state it clearly on the label if they are gluten free. Their multivitamin is gluten-free

-Jessica

Thank you for the suggestions. It really helps. :P

Have a good day!

Stacy

www.freedavitamins.com

Gluten free and also free of other ingredients which might be unacceptable for other food sensitivities. Also kosher.

Thanks for the website. I was suprised at how reasonable in price they are.

Stacy

Pioneer has a gluten-free chewable vitamin. You may want to take chewable because your body absorbs the vitamins/minerals better. good luck. Kim.

Nature's Plus Source of Life are excellent whole food vitamins. They are free from artificial colors, preservatives, yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.

Nature Made has a "Plus Energy" Multi Vitamin that will help your husband. It has ginsing, not caffiene. I was always severly anemic and therefore very tired. I live on the Nature Made Multi Plus energy vitamins. It really gives me an added boost and I do not feel so exhausted all day.

SISU Vegi-mins - multi-vitamin, states that it is gluten-free on the bottle

Floravit - liquid iron, states that it is gluten-free on the bottle

I teake Custom Essentials- an affordable customized nutritional supplement. They test your metabolic function and then determine what you need in a multivitamin. The vitamins are also made of pharmaceutical grade ingredients so it is better absorbed in your system. You can contact my supplier, Kate at vitamingirl1@verizon.net or contact me and I'll give you her number. I am sure she'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope this helps! -Michelle