1 reply to this topic

#1 NotAHappyCamper

NotAHappyCamper

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:27 PM

Ever since my celiac disease diagnosis, my body has gone right down the toilet after removing all meal replacement formulas and protein powders that were part of my
body-building program. I lost muscle while gaining a whole boatload of fat! :( (and I have the horrifying before and after pics to prove it!!) :angry:

Question is: are there any other bodybuilders out there with celiac disease who have some tips on supplements and how to get back in shape? I really feel like I'm on the downward spiral here without hope of ever getting back into the shape I once was [so much so, I'm seriously considering saying "f*** it" to the whole gluten-free diet and going back to my former ways].

Many thanks in advance to anyone with info to offer...

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 angel_jd1

angel_jd1

Gluten Free Goddess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

Hi-
You might try checking out GNC (General Nutrition Center) if you have one in your area. They list on their labels if the product is gluten free. I am not a bodybuilder or anything ;) but I checked out their website and you can read the ingredient labels right on the site. I looked at their creatine, the unflavored seems to be gluten free. Check out the site and see what you think seeing as I really know nothing about it !! haha
http://Lame Advertisement/

-Jessica :D
Jessica
Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!
Kansas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: