5 replies to this topic

#1 hardnut

hardnut

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 01:09 AM

i have got to do a school project and i was wondering if anyone could give me info

chers :unsure: :huh: :o

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 flagbabyds

flagbabyds

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 07:46 AM

What is your project on? We need some help about what you need help on...
Molly

#3 lovegrov

lovegrov

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 07:49 AM

Go to celiac.com that describe what celiac is and how to treat it. That would give you a start.

richard

#4 hardnut

hardnut

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:52 AM

i need help on knowing how you cope with it & what products are available on the market :huh:

#5 Guest_jhmom_*

Guest_jhmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:24 PM

Reading through the message board may be a good start for you. Under "gluten-free foods, shopping" you will see a list of products that are available to people on a gluten-free diet.

Also if you click on the "site index" on the left of the screen it will list a lot of links that you could check out.

#6 burdee

burdee

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:18 PM

Hardnut: Just curious, but how did you come up with a topic about how people deal with celiac and what products (I assume you mean gluten free) are on the market? Do you or anyone in your family have celiac disease? As suggested, just reading our posts esp. under the 'coping' topic should give you a pretty good idea about how we cope (or don't cope sometimes :( ). Also under the site index, the topic 'mainstream foods which are gluten free' as well as the topics of safe and forbidden foods are lists of appropriate gluten free foods which we can safely eat to avoid further celiac damage while healing from gluten damage.
BURDEE

Gluten, dairy, soy, egg, cane sugar, vanilla and nutmeg free. Enterolab diagnosed gluten/casein intolerant 7/04; soy intolerant 8/07. ELISA test diagnosed egg/cane sugar IgG allergies 8/06; vanilla/nutmeg 8/06. 2006-10 diagnosed by DNA Microbial stool tests and successfully treated: Klebsiella, Enterobacter Cloaecae, Cryptosporidia, Candida, C-diff, Achromobacter, H. Pylori and Dientamoeba Fragilis. 6/10 Heidelberg capsule test diagnosed hypochloridia. Vitamin D deficiency, hypothyroiditis, hypochloridia and low white blood cells caused vulnerability to infections. I now take Betaine HCl, probiotics, Vitamin D and T3 thyroid supplement to maintain immunity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: