Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Help

6 posts in this topic

i have got to do a school project and i was wondering if anyone could give me info

chers :unsure::huh::o

Ads by Google:

What is your project on? We need some help about what you need help on...

Go to celiac.com that describe what celiac is and how to treat it. That would give you a start.

richard

i need help on knowing how you cope with it & what products are available on the market :huh:

Reading through the message board may be a good start for you. Under "gluten-free foods, shopping" you will see a list of products that are available to people on a gluten-free diet.

Also if you click on the "site index" on the left of the screen it will list a lot of links that you could check out.

Hardnut: Just curious, but how did you come up with a topic about how people deal with celiac and what products (I assume you mean gluten free) are on the market? Do you or anyone in your family have celiac disease? As suggested, just reading our posts esp. under the 'coping' topic should give you a pretty good idea about how we cope (or don't cope sometimes :( ). Also under the site index, the topic 'mainstream foods which are gluten free' as well as the topics of safe and forbidden foods are lists of appropriate gluten free foods which we can safely eat to avoid further celiac damage while healing from gluten damage.

BURDEE