20 replies to this topic

#16 Chris04626

Chris04626

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

my son who is 6 now has had swollen lyph nodes in his neck since he was  very little/ Dr always said they was normal and would go away as he gets older

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 InHisdelight

InHisdelight

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

I have been suffering with swelling nodes int front of my neck, under my ears, back of my neck. Along with this my ears seemly are blocked, nose congestion. I also, feel like my upper resportary system bronculors I feel as I always have to clear them. My front inner mouth, gums and lips swell.   I could have other swelling glads that I am not aware of. I am also, going through menapause. My GYN put me on the Hormon patch.  Nodes for 3 years chest congestion and ear blocking for 13 years.

I have been going to an allergist since Late July 2012 for allergy shots. The "scratch" test indercated I have sever allergys to cat and all types of grasses. Now I was refered to an, ENT where this  ENT put a scope down my left nostrial only said something to the residence in the room and didn't even share with me what was mentioned all he did was, put me on some strong Acid reflux pills. I still have swelling glands and all the above mentioned even after almost a year of allergy shots and strong Acid reflux pills. I am so sick od ofdoctors and miserble and at the point of tears over this.

Anyone going through what I am and what types of test(s) have you done with a doctor or on your own that would help?

#18 SeekingSarah

SeekingSarah

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

How many of you with celiac or gluten intolerance have or had swollen lymph nodes and where in your body were they found...I know you are out there people...........

I have lymphedema, so yes I have lymph system issues, primarily in my legs. The nodes in my neck get swollen when I have DH break outs. And why yes I've had the under the arm enlarged tenderness issue many times in my life....

#19 schtink

schtink

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

I still haven't been tested for Celiac disease, but I definitely have swollen lymph nodes in my neck.  They aren't painful, but have been swollen for many years.

#20 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

I've had swollen lymph node sin my neck for many years also.  Decades actually.  Just never thot of it in relation to celiac until now.

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#21 solitaire_master-(*)>

solitaire_master-(*)>

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

I have a swollen lymph node behind my ear. I don't know how long it's been there. I think a couple of years. I don't know what's wrong with me tho. I suspect a dairy allergy. My enterolab results will be coming back within 10 days. I hate waiting for so long!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: