#1 ezrab12

ezrab12

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:03 AM

Hi All,

I was diagnosed with celiac in March 2004 after suffering with gastro ailments for 13 years. I was told i have everything from gastritis to IBS and everything in between.

Anyway I had a blood test at the end of June to see what my levels were after starting the gluten-free diet and they dropped by half so i am on the right track but I still have fatigue and hot tingling on my arms , hands, legs and feet on and off and the glands under my ears get swollen on and off but mostly more than less. I have a follow up with my regular doctor at the end of the month to talk about these lingering symptoms.

I was wondering if any of my fellow celiacs have these symptoms, etc. after the diet has started.

Oh yes and I had regular blood work done as well and everything was normal.

Anyone having these symptoms.

ezrab12

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guest_jhmom_*

Guest_jhmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:34 PM

I have not had these symptoms. If they become bothersome maybe you should put a call into the docs office before your appt.

Please keep us updated, take care!

#3 ezrab12

ezrab12

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:21 PM

Hi Stacie,

Thank you for the advice. It has been bothersome but I will hold off until the appointment. I had these symptoms before I got diagnosed but it has not stopped so we'll see what they say.

Thanks,

Ezrab12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: