#1 admcs13

admcs13

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:32 PM

Hello!

My name is Christian, a male from New York City. As I was reading here I realized I'm not really a teenager (I'm 20), but I guess close enough. I've been gluten-free since January and a vegetarian since 2000. Just wanted to say hi to you all...I'll be posting and reading a lot :)

Say hi!

Christian
gluten-free since January, 2004
Vegetarian since September, 2001

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 byuiemily

byuiemily

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:09 PM

Hey Christian,Welcome to the board! Don't worry, there are a couple of us that post on the Teenager board that aren't necessarily considered teenagers. My name is Emily, I'm 19 years old and was diagnosed about 2 years ago. I'm from Kansas, but I'm currently going to school in Idaho. This is great forum with really responsive and helpful people, so post away :D
Emily Wilkes
Diagnosed August 2002 at age 17

#3 MySuicidalTurtle

MySuicidalTurtle

"Like a rolling stone?"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:35 PM

Hello! I am Kristina, and will be 19 in about 2 weeks, eek. I will be in NYC this weekend, how exciting. I am so glad you are a vegetarian! We'll have to talk about that! Stay!

#4 admcs13

admcs13

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:48 PM

Thank you so much!

I have so many questions and stuff but like, I don't know where to start or what I should say about myself?
These boards seem really cool, and I'm so happy to have found others to talk to.

Chrisitan
gluten-free since January, 2004
Vegetarian since September, 2001

#5 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:31 AM

Hi,
Welcome to the board. This is a really great spot to get support, as well as build on your knowledge. In February of this year, on the 17th, I guess, I came here with no knowledge of celiac disease....I find it amazing to look back on how much I've learned over the months without realizing it. I'm sure you'll find the board as helpful as we all have....and maybe you'll even make a few friends here...I know many of us do. :) Just post your questions and we'll start answering.

-celiac3270

#6 flagbabyds

flagbabyds

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:47 AM

Welcome! I'm 14, I live in Stanford California and I was diagnosed 12 1/2 years ago so if you have any ?'s you can e-mail me.
Molly

#7 Guest_ecko_gurl18_*

Guest_ecko_gurl18_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2004 - 11:12 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Sarah, and i've been gluten free for 17 years. I just turned 18, my parents found out i was celiac when i started eating solid foods. i was really ill, was i was malnourished, i was absorbing anything. I'm now healthy and happy, and been living gluten-free ever since. I love this forum, its really helpful and the ppl here are really nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: