This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

Guest Robbin
Judy... Robbins Carmella Ritis had two noses... he was the bad apple.

Oh btw are apples toxic?

There you go, picking on his noses.

Yes, they are toxic if you sit on them. Sheeez, EVERYONE knows that. You are totally psychic. I need to call to have your dr. lock you up.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I don't get the salt/diet at all

need to read up if the 'fog' lifts.

i get it so bad.

celia where are you,,are you nipping in the bottle tonight??????

j

Guest Robbin
yep i sketch and jim does too only he's a proff artist.

i just dabble at it.

celia ...thought we were talking about your love life.

j

I'll put some of Jim's up

He has a great brochure on his nature journeling classes he teaches.

it's really nice if i say so my self.

did you see Lollie's pottery she is outstanding.

j

She is AMAZING. My dream is to have a studio, if I win the lottery, lol. Please do put up Jim's work --I am so excited to see it!!!

:D

Oh there you go trying to borrow friends again... that is so unalphabetically correct!

I did try the vit/c... but how I did it was make a margaritta and put tons of salt and add some vitamin C.... and this is NO JOKE!!!

Don't think I could do that 3 times a day though.. :o:lol:

:D:D:D OMG, YOU HAVE LOST IT COMPLETELY!!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Oh there you go trying to borrow friends again... that is so unalphabetically correct!

I did try the vit/c... but how I did it was make a margaritta and put tons of salt and add some vitamin C.... and this is NO JOKE!!!

Don't think I could do that 3 times a day though.. :o:lol:

OMG you are a riot..

my neck is still killing me....think i'll bail as i'm beat and tired.

it's been great fun and never even knew we could do this..this is fast once you get the hang of it and reading above your posts.

hope to see you tomorrow in d/s...haven't been on here forwhile.

nite you 2 nuts..but i love ya to death.

hugs and love

me

robbin that's right your a potter too.

you saw her work right?

isn't she great.

PS she can use some hugs tomorrow ok.?

J

Guest Robbin

:( I am really going to have to go ... the brain is willing, but the body is shot, lol. Fingers and eyes are giving out :blink: . I will have forum hangover tomorrow. Love you guys, but gotta drop, lol. :D

Night Judy!!!

Drinking is not an art, dear. Dancing, however you could be considered an artist-hey, maybe you do have talents, you nut. :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

nite all

love ya ;)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Okay now I am a bit upset :angry: I don't have any art ability what-so-ever... ohhhh why??? I love art and music .... ohhhh but can I paint? NO.... can I sing?...NO.... can I drink? Good googly moogly ... YES... but I didn't tonight.... darn oh gosh or golly.... it's because of the bad apple marketablity within the neighborhood.

ah my sweet dear Celia...honey i have to hit the sack. really it's been fun but fingers won't work any more.

Well honey if you can't paint or sing do what you do best... :lol: just have a drink for me...love you honey and hope to talk to you tomorow on d/s.

nite and hugs dear one.

j

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Celia--how are you?

I'm kind of tired and will probably go to bed soon--it's just too early, so I came on here for a few minutes.

Got the new washer and dryer delivered today, did numerous loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, did a few other errends. I'm beat--dosen't help that it was very warm and humid today--can't wait till it cools off for good.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Hi Patti.... wow... a new washer and dryer.... you know what's kind of funny? I like doing laundry :o yep... for some strange reason I just like it :lol:

Ha! Please come visit ... with all the kids here, you'll have a blast doing laundry!!! :lol: My kids do all our laundry right now ...

jerseyangel Proficient
Hi Patti.... wow... a new washer and dryer.... you know what's kind of funny? I like doing laundry :o yep... for some strange reason I just like it :lol:

That's funny--I like doing it, too! Gives me a feeling of satisfaction :D

I'm just tired today, and something got to me last weekend, and I haven't felt well ever since. I've actually been taking Immodium when I have to go out :ph34r:

OK, end of whine :lol: Geesh, I sound like a real downer!

jerseyangel Proficient

I don't know what did it--and I hate that :angry:

Sorry you feel blah too :( Have to say spooky :ph34r: though--laundry, feeling blah....

CarlaB Enthusiast
Hi Carla... hope you and your family are doing good!

Thank you. Some of them are passing around a cold, but it doesn't seem to be too bad. I'm starting to finally get a little bit of energy ... there for a while I could barely do anything, now I can go to the grocery and cook dinner in the same day. I've also been able to walk around the block. Doesn't sound impressive, I know, but three weeks ago, I couldn't even get out of bed! I've got a long way to go, but at least I'm making progress. This is why my kids have been doing the laundry ... most of it's theirs anyway :P

Sorry your both feeling bad ... at least I haven't had any glutening problems for quite some time now ... I only eat things I cook!

I don't know about the Clairol controversy???

I've skimmed over your and Robbin's tirade ... you two sound like my teenage daughter and her friends ... you'd think they were enemies!! But I didn't catch the Clairol Controversy!

CarlaB Enthusiast

Hmmm, I just got cable a few days ago, but I don't really like TV and I'm not sure you're serious ... please tell me!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Carla--That's great that you're making progress! I remember you were feeling badly for quite a while there.

Celia, what link do you mean? I have been reading the late-night posts of you and Robbin--you two are so funny!

CarlaB Enthusiast

The only sponge epidemic here is way too much Sponge Bob ... sad to say, it's hubby who likes it and even collects Sponge Bob stuff!! I bought him a Sponge Bob lamp and video for Christmas!! :ph34r::lol:

Yea, no cable ... we watch lots of movies though. Well, we have cable now ... but I haven't watched it for more than 5 minutes.

Patti, thanks, I'm just starting to feel better. I get winded easily ... I can't do all my normal stuff, but I'm at least making progress in the right direction. Doc says it will take about a year to completely heal. My diet is the worst part -- no caffeine, alcohol, or sugar. Also have to eat 5-6 meals per day with protein at each meal. Very boring ... I even had a dream about coffee the other day! I'm one of those who burns the candle at both ends, so this is difficult, but I have to make a total lifestyle change in that area. It's weird focusing on myself when I'm so used to spending my day taking care of everyone else.

Well, off to bed ... g'night.

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG :o --that was the wierdest thing I've ever seen. How did you come across that?

Good night, Carla--get some rest :)

Guest Robbin

:blink: OMGAWWWWWD!!! You ladies again. And Carla in on it too. What is going on here? A conspiracy or something? :blink:

Grooming. Yes, very informative. Made my dh even more of a naked ape.

jerseyangel Proficient

He's on the other site? How the heck did I miss that??? Quite the butt shot, I must say :lol:

Guest Robbin

:angry: omg, you are gluten free nutz. I am wearing naked feet today. Hey, Clairol... I am so peed at that company. They don't even TELL you on the box not to flip your hair back after coloring. Wow, splats all over the ceiling. Maybe no one will notice. Although it is in a very conspicuous place-- glaring, really, right in the shower stall. Maybe Arthur and Ben won't notice, lol.

Omg, I am in the Historical Apple Freakin Grape growing horse breeding capital of the world. Allergy Central. Dh moved me here to KILL me. Please, if anything happens, have the man locked up. :P You can all divvvy up my belongings --my velvet Elvis, my Alf doll, my action figures--mostly batman (sorry), my autograph picture of William Hung, (wait, no--bury Elvis with me).

jerseyangel Proficient
I knew it!! You DO like him! Please don't let him break up your marriage... I know it can be hard... but please listen to my advice.

I'm sorry, but it was the way he squeezed his chin that got to me :lol: Very one-with-nature, in an odd sort of skin twisting way. I just can't help myself :oB)

Guest Robbin
I'm sorry, but it was the way he squeezed his chin that got to me :lol: Very one-with-nature, in an odd sort of skin twisting way. I just can't help myself :oB)

Omg, EVIE is the one who got us all introduced to that guy. She is quite the sly one that evie.

jerseyangel Proficient
Omg, EVIE is the one who got us all introduced to that guy. She is quite the sly one that evie.

Evie--wow, there's more to that sweet lady than meets the eye ;)

Guest Robbin

:) Yeah, I have to say was very fun. Loaded up on apples, apple butter, apple cider jelly, some baskets (didn't need them of course, lol) . Then, went to the grocery store. Omg, what a nightmare on the weekends. Really, there are some crazy people out there. Not like us at all. These people are wacko. :blink:

Zack is still hacking, hubby has a runny nose, the dog is limping, one cat puked, the other cat tried to eat a plastic grocery bag and I had to stick my finger in it's mouth to get pieces out. Just another lovely day here on mars. :blink:

btw, am I the only one to notice that "buns" means "glut"eous maximus? Seeeeeee!!! There is a link to the rash!!! Gluten/rash/bun sitting. Total conspiracy. I am on to something wayyy bigger than we all know.

AndreaB Contributor

Boy Robbin, I'd be appled out. How about peaches. Peaches I could handle.

Sounds like you need a vacation. What's with your cat? :o Are you not feeding him?

Hey Cecile,

Come up here and help me get some more school projects done!

Rikki Tikki Explorer

Thought I should see what my celiac friends think of this. I have been sick all day, raging headache, stomach problems, you know what I mean ;) SO my bf calls tonight and I tell him I am not feeling well and can't imagine what I could have eaten. Guess what he said! :angry::angry::angry: He had the flu and didn't mention it to me before he kissed me yesterday! Can you believe that! :angry::angry::angry::angry: He is usually so thoughtful, I just cannot even comprehend this!!! :angry::angry: ANd I really didn;t understand why he didn't get why I was so upset!

Archived