This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

Guest Robbin

:( Yeah, both my lunatic cats have it. They chew anything even remotely like plastic. Goofy. That Chessie is a crazy little thing anyway.

Is it true that Doctor Green looks like Russell Crowe?!! Do tell!!

Salt/c yes, it is working for me-I use 1/2 tsp sea salt dissolved in 8 oz water washed down with a vit. c tab. I don't know if it works for everyone that way, but my brain fog has cleared tremendously. I would ask your doc though. I am trying it in case of ....the L -word. (you know, tick bite thingy) :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Robbin
Oh man... I would have LOVED to have been there to eat like crazy!! I am so out here in the sticks... we don't even have a McDonalds... can you imagine that?

Ohh let me seee... I'll try to re-cap or un-cap this whole sponge crisis.... it seems that I am crazy, and can't seem to find my brain so I really need some salt and a margarita

Omg, Celia, get with it you cannot say "margarita" on here. Sorry you have to endure this everyone. Be afraid....be very afraid...... :o

AndreaB Contributor

May I ask a stupid question?

Good.

Why must you guys sign in anonymous?

Guest Robbin

Slippers?!!! Who wears slippers but you, ya nut? You have some slipper fetish or something I think, lol. I think it is the margaritas..

What is the current hurricane forecast for you, O weather junkie-you? Omg, what about that hunky Paul Goodloe?

btw--Would you be mad if this happened to you? I have really long hair and it is falling out alot, so I put it up in a fancy "do" the other day and asked dh, (who was reading a book, sitting on buns as usual) what he thought. He looked up and said "oh, it looks exotic." Wow, I thought, exotic. I went in to look in the mirror-I wasn't seeing exotic at all anywhere--so I say, "Do you mean exotic National Geographic, or exotic Italian film star?" -he barely glanced up, "Hmm? Oh, the first one you said."

Well, not being one for revenge, I made a great home cooked meal that night. Ds did ask though, why Dad had yard mushrooms on his steak.....

This may be the reason for the donuts, I dunno....

AndreaB Contributor

Robbin,

Why don't you put your picture up here?

Guest Robbin
Robbin,

Why don't you put your picture up here?

Hmmm... Stalkers :ph34r:

Guest Robbin

:rolleyes: Jim Cantori, hmmm, yes, YOU GOOF HE IS A WEATHERMAN!!! He is not Batman!! I have told you and told you, he cannot fix ALL the world's problems!!

btw, does anyone know how to get rid of crickets naturally? I have a lot of crickets and want to rid them without chemicals.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mouse Enthusiast

You guys are both NUTS. I am the slipper queen and I have to special order them as my foot is so narrow. I need the ones with no toe material as I have that extra long toe that makes shoe shopping loads of fun.

And Crickets!! If I get a cricket inside it is dead. Forget about good luck. Those things will eat you out of house and home - literally. We have several types here and one loves to eat cotton. My PJ's are cotton, my T's are cotton. Those big buggers can go to Florida and live with Celia - he he.

Guest Robbin
You guys are both NUTS. I am the slipper queen and I have to special order them as my foot is so narrow. I need the ones with no toe material as I have that extra long toe that makes shoe shopping loads of fun.

And Crickets!! If I get a cricket inside it is dead. Forget about good luck. Those things will eat you out of house and home - literally. We have several types here and one loves to eat cotton. My PJ's are cotton, my T's are cotton. Those big buggers can go to Florida and live with Celia - he he.

You mean they eat stuff in the house?!! I never knew that!! My son is doing a report on grasshoppers and crickets, I will have to tell him that. The things I learn on here, lol :lol:

Oh, I know about that toe thing--I have bunions that make it hard, too. Too many 2 1/2 inch heels with pointy toes when I was younger have taken a toll. Beware younger ladies--this could happen to you, lol. :blink:

evie Rookie
WOW... thanks Robbin... but Cissi might not like that... I think she's wearing blue.

EVIE thank goodness you are here... I think Susan is trying to steal the monkey man from you...

OHO..I got a good look at him and she can have him!!! :rolleyes: I have a better one even if he is older, no stripes either, might be safer to stay where I am..OK. you gals are having a good time tonight??

Hi armetta, good to see you :D, but I don't like crickets in the house either...they do chew up clothing and such. that sure was a good short nap I had this pm, had been missing that. Had to keep up with those 3 dd's and grgrandson and BIG dog!! :rolleyes: I can't stay up as long as you gals, I have to get up in the am for some more testing and dr. appt. Probably take most of the day!! :huh: Good night ladies...evie

Guest Robbin
:) Evie, please get some rest, and make sure those docs take good care of you. I know what you mean about keeping the one you have. If you already have one dh trained, why trade him in on another pup, right? btw, I loved it when you called your dog ddog. I got a chuckle today thinking about that!! Have a good night!!! We sure love you!!
AndreaB Contributor

That's great Celia!!!! :P:D

Camille'sBigSister Newbie

Listen here, Miss Imbe-CELE! My slippers are black, not blue! How many times do I have to tell you that! I slink around the house every night in my black negligee and sexy black slippers. Only Aaron knows that I wear long woolen underwear beneath all that glamour, and he's not telling! I'm trying to seduce him away from the Commie News Network, which, as everyone knows, was conceived by Red Ted's celiac-maddened brain.

The sponges you sent me arrived today, but unfortunately I can't use them, as they are soaked with pure, clean, unadulterated, spring water, and are, therefore, rendered useless for cleaning butts and toilets. I have emailed a duplicate complaint to Jim, with the suggestion that you all check the water content of the sponges before shipping them to Robbin's bottom-impaired husband.

Sincerely yours,

Madame Cissie

If Jim had bothered to ask I would have told him. The twinkies were a lure for your dadgoned lizard! I didn't just send sympathies, my dear; I acted! It's not my fault that he turned green! It would never have happened if he had come out of his hidey hole and eaten the darn twinkies.

Yes, the sponge situation seems to be unretro and protonic at the moment, not to mention reciprocitous. However, we must be patient; Jim has promised to stay out of the sun this evening and rectify the error.

Guest Robbin
If Jim had bothered to ask I would have told him. The twinkies were a lure for your dadgoned lizard! I didn't just send sympathies, my dear; I acted! It's not my fault that he turned green! It would never have happened if he had come out of his hidey hole and eaten the darn twinkies.

Yes, the sponge situation seems to be unretro and protonic at the moment, not to mention reciprocitous. However, we must be patient; Jim has promised to stay out of the sun this evening and rectify the error.

Jim? Jim? Who IS this Jim we speak of?? Could it be Jim Cantore? Celia is going to get arrested for stalking that poor man.

Sponges, twinkies, what the heck is the difference? You are both nuts.

btw, I emailed Jim--I have crop circles in my backyard.

Jim? Jim? Who IS this Jim we speak of?? Could it be Jim Cantore? Celia is going to get arrested for stalking that poor man.

Sponges, twinkies, what the heck is the difference? You are both nuts.

btw, I emailed Jim--I have crop circles in my backyard.

I beg your pahdon!!! To whom are you speaking? Granted, Madame Celia is a bit of a nutcase; I, however, am considered quite crazy in all but the best of society!

WHAT? CROP CIRCLES? Celia must leave poor Jim alone so he can investigate immediately!!! Although, on second thought ..... have you been drinking faucet water again? I have it from an unimpeachable source that faucet water causes hallucinations in Clairol-free women.

:o Twinkies are gluten... omg no wonder Robbin has crop circles!

Maybe Jim can use some sun screen... what will be the UV digits tonight?

Robbin you really must get a grip...

Oh, yes, always thinking of Jim, Jim, Jim! Since you asked, the digits will be in the high 100's until midnight, at which time they will plummet to 120.

OMG don't you ever call me Clairol free again... but that was so sweet of you to remember my hallucinations and thank you for the flowers.

I am just so stuned at the crop circles.... this has got me in a tizzy... I wonder what Rembrant would do?

I'm sure he would consult Modigliani.

Shhhhh. Listen. Do y'all hear those pings?

Guess what! I took my socks off, and no more pings!

Good night all! I love you!

Cissie

DingoGirl Enthusiast

TWINKIES HAVE GLUTEN?????

oh Lordy I am in big trouble now....

;):lol::blink:

Archived