This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor
???who are the pilots???

Mitch has been waiting for that question Molly.

Molly,

Yes you are correct the Giants are playing the Dodgers...hope the Giants win...that's my favorite NL West team. BTW, the Pilots were the first Major League team in Seattle in 1969. They only lasted one year before moving to Milwaukee and becomeing the Brewers in 1970. But the Pilots did play the Giants during spring training of 1969 and 1970, if you would like further statistics let me know. Of course, that's when the Giants had names like Mays, McCovey, and Marichal. GO GIANTS!!! I enjoy hearing the broadcast voice of John Miller.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
I'll be sure the game and the jumping competitions are both on the calendar ... man ... I'm so dizzy I'm having trouble typing!

Carla--Dizziness is most definately a TMJ disfunction symptom. It was one of my main ones--and the ENT who diagnosed me said I was a "classic case".

Since yours is now exagerated somewhat by the device you are wearing, it makes sense that your dizziness is getting worse.

I would lay down for a while, and see if that helps.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla,

Change your picture description. :P

Oops ... done

Carla--Dizziness is most definately a TMJ disfunction symptom. It was one of my main ones--and the ENT who diagnosed me said I was a "classic case".

Since yours is now exagerated somewhat by the device you are wearing, it makes sense that your dizziness is getting worse.

I would lay down for a while, and see if that helps.

Thanks. I never had dizziness before from it, but it sure makes sense that messing with this joint now could be causing it. I was worried that it was yet another health issue! I'm sitting here in a comfy chair ... thank goodness for laptops with wireless internet!!!

flagbabyds Collaborator
Mitch has been waiting for that question Molly.

Molly,

Yes you are correct the Giants are playing the Dodgers...hope the Giants win...that's my favorite NL West team. BTW, the Pilots were the first Major League team in Seattle in 1969. They only lasted one year before moving to Milwaukee and becomeing the Brewers in 1970. But the Pilots did play the Giants during spring training of 1969 and 1970, if you would like further statistics let me know. Of course, that's when the Giants had names like Mays, McCovey, and Marichal. GO GIANTS!!! I enjoy hearing the broadcast voice of John Miller.

que interestante................

I am rooting for the giants with all my heart, i am a MAJOR giants fan....... like really really obsesed, but I cant watch the game tonight (or most of it) cause it is one of my really good friends Indina singing and Dance preformance and she has been working for like 10 years on this so it is really important.

jerseyangel Proficient
Thanks. I never had dizziness before from it, but it sure makes sense that messing with this joint now could be causing it. I was worried that it was yet another health issue! I'm sitting here in a comfy chair ... thank goodness for laptops with wireless internet!!!

I use a night guard, and have left it at that.

My sister went the same route as you are--she had to have teeth pulled, wore the appliance, and then the braces. She had a lot of dizziness as well. It's all connected. It will lessen as time goes on :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

HI ALL :)

SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS..A PLACE TO COME WHEN I NEED A LAUGH.

SO HAAPY THAT WE HAVE A SUB-DIVISION..WAS THERE A ZONING BOARD??? :o:ph34r: INVOLVED... :blink::huh::blink::o:D

SPENT A YEAR FIGHTING OUR ZONING BOARD SO DON'T WANT A ZONING BOARD..gluten-free RULES ONLY

WENT OVER TO VISIT IN A TOWN WHERE THE PRES. HAS A 'FALLING FACE' WHAT A BUNCH O LUNITICS' WE ALL ARE BUT AIN'T IT FUN.

HUGS TO YOU ALL

tHANKS TO OUR PRES.

JUDY IN PHILLY :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
I use a night guard, and have left it at that.

My sister went the same route as you are--she had to have teeth pulled, wore the appliance, and then the braces. She had a lot of dizziness as well. It's all connected. It will lessen as time goes on :)

The night guard wasn't enough for me :( My ortho is not a believer in pulling teeth, which is why I have this appliance, to help spread my jaw so there's more room for my teeth; it also is forcing my facial muscles to hold my jaw in the right place. So, I guess with all the inflammation I probably have with these sore muscles, it must be messing with my inner ear.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tiffjake Enthusiast
Oops ... done

I JUST got caught up with the posts (messages in my email, do you guys do that?? Man! That is a lot of emails!).

Dizziness is totally normal for new dental appliances (along with fatigue, headaches, migranes, etc) because all of those things are affected by brain related muscles. And your jaw is right there!! Do you get headaches after going to the dentist?? I do...I have to be careful, or I will get a migrane from getting my teeth cleaned!

Green12 Enthusiast

Yay, glad you started this thread Rachel

Now we can gab and be goofy without having to add in a little scientificness :lol:

Yes, will The Dave be joining us in the "ville" sans science??

Welcome Molly :)

Carla, that makes my mouth hurt thinking about it. I had braces, twice, and head gears, mouth guards and retainers. Total pain. Hope your pain and dizziness goes away as you get straightened out :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
I JUST got caught up with the posts (messages in my email, do you guys do that?? Man! That is a lot of emails!).

Dizziness is totally normal for new dental appliances (along with fatigue, headaches, migranes, etc) because all of those things are affected by brain related muscles. And your jaw is right there!! Do you get headaches after going to the dentist?? I do...I have to be careful, or I will get a migrane from getting my teeth cleaned!

Thanks. I got the fatigue, too, but I'm kinda used to that and my hubby had warned me because he got it when he got his invisalign.

dlp252 Apprentice

I'd like to propose a new addition to our vocabulary list, lol. I'd like to add pulling a Rachel........

When you find something you can eat then proceed to eat 10,000 pounds of it in 48 hours, lol. :lol::lol:

j/k ;)

morganb Newbie

Wow it was great that this forum was started. I left for a couple days and when I came back I was behind 20 pages on the OMG forum and then Mom told me the conversation was moved to the face thread. There were 8 pages on that thread that I was behind on, and I felt funny reading along that thread since it was about things that don't apply to me. After reading one of those pages, which I quite enjoyed reading I might add, I found this forum. I'm caught up on this one and hopefully it will stay that way :huh::blink:

Since I didn't read the entire OMG forum, I'm confused :blink: Where'd the purple glittery bats come from? I like them, but I don't know how they originated

Thanks. I got a new dental appliance, the next step in taking care of my TMJ and the last step before braces.

I even feel sorry for you....quite a bit actually. That thing can hardly fit in your mouth :angry: At least it's pink and glittery :D

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I'd like to propose a new addition to our vocabulary list, lol. I'd like to add pulling a Rachel........

When you find something you can eat then proceed to eat 10,000 pounds of it in 48 hours, lol. :lol::lol:

j/k ;)

LOVE IT :lol:

JUDY

CarlaB Enthusiast
I even feel sorry for you....quite a bit actually. That thing can hardly fit in your mouth :angry: At least it's pink and glittery :D

Oh, darn! I picked out the color and everything! I could have gotten purpley glittery then hung out with the bats!!!

AndreaB Contributor

The purple glittery bats help with cross-pollenating the food stuff in the garden by flapping their wings.

They are that color because Susie is not real fond of bats and doesn't want them in her hair and I think Chelsea wanted them made them that color so they would be obvious. They are trained to stay away from Susie.

Mitch comment: In actuality, they were imported by Meredith when she discovered it was a result of a special mating season between the red bats and the blue bats. :lol: During transport on the high seas the high humidity caused such a stickiness on their bodies. Also, the glittering waters of the pristine ocean near R-ville paradise clung to them, therefore, the bats retained the glitter.

Rachelville Vocabulary Update:

1. Relevation (sorta like revelation)

2. Spinach/Spinached/Spinaching

3. Good Googly Moogly (another spin on OMG)

4. Scientificness (science lessons)

5. Wordage

6. Pulled a Dave/”Dave” (rule breaking)

7. Cruel age (too cruel)

8. Presidentness (our lovely Prez has spoken)

9. Pulled a Rachel/”Rachel” (overindulgence in a food item, ie. Ice creamage)

queenofhearts Explorer

Whoa! Spent the day taking care of my grandmama, & came home to a whole new Rachelville! What a good solution-- Dr. Jeckyll can post there, & Mr. Hyde here!

Be seeing you in both spots I hope--

Leah

mouse Enthusiast

If Celia pull the Ostrich avatar, how is anyone going to know what I look like. I don't have any other photo of me and besides have not figured how to put it on here, even if I did. Her Avatar is the nearest to my looks as any that have been here. I am skinny like the bird, gray hair, real short gray hair, and when I am playful, I can spike it like the bird. My beak is not as pronounced as this bird, but all in all, I am the bird. Of course I wear red lipstick. :blink:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yes, will The Dave be joining us in the "ville" sans science??

Ummm...I think The Dave is still wandering around the OMG thread. He is lost... :lol:

No doubt he is finding more things to torment me about.....still havent heard the end of the alien baby business. :rolleyes:

Now I will be hearing about orange pee jugs and how its not cool to store them in the yogurt cooler at work. :lol:

WENT OVER TO VISIT IN A TOWN WHERE THE PRES. HAS A 'FALLING FACE' WHAT A BUNCH O LUNITICS' WE ALL ARE BUT AIN'T IT FUN.

HUGS TO YOU ALL

tHANKS TO OUR PRES.

JUDY IN PHILLY :)

:lol::lol:

NO, NO NO, Judy....

Its our crazy but luvable DingoGirl who's face seems to falling off....or peeling away....or something of that nature. :unsure:

I assure you.....my face is still intact. :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

He's probably still looking for why he's in trouble in R'ville!!! :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

j/k ;)

LMAO!!

Ummmm.....Yes, I pull "a Rachel" on a daily basis. I'm seeking help for my problem. :ph34r:

debmidge Rising Star
Let Andrea know what you would like your job to be. :)

Well whatcha think Andrea? :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

They are that color because Susie is not real fond of bats and doesn't want them in her hair and I think Chelsea wanted them made them that color so they would be obvious. They are trained to stay away from Susie.

oh dear gaaaaaaaaawd, that about sums it up, doesn't it? :lol:

Andrea - messed up my quoting - - - yes, absolutely, the purple glittery bats are not to come near me.....but I"m re-thinking this....purple glittery bats do not scary me...ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha poor Dave - - he must be so confused....

Rachel - call me when you're 45 - - :P Face is not falling off currently - have stopped the cream - - the madness, however, continues.....over on that thread you can read about me peeing outside in 5 degree weather (we were snowed in for a week in Montana) and crazy stuff....too much....

May I say that I've been pulling a Rachel for even longer than I've known Rachel....holy Lord.....the bad thing is, just doens't slide right through me any more..... :ph34r: put on 15 pounds IMMEDIATELY after removing gluten - lost 5 - holding steady - - but WHY do I want to eat the entire bag of stuff now? :huh: Where is this coming from? is it our limits on cars?

help....hold me............. am scared....................... :lol::lol::lol:

you know what's really crazy now.....I don't know what I'm posting to whom and where any more......forgive me if I repeat or sound......delirious.... :lol:

2Boys4Me Enthusiast

Looking good Molly! Did you get a haircut? I love it!

I'm just passing through Rachelville, I didn't see anything about Moms of gluten-free boys being allowed.

Also, what is Auxigro?

CarlaB Enthusiast
Looking good Molly! Did you get a haircut? I love it!

I'm just passing through Rachelville, I didn't see anything about Moms of gluten-free boys being allowed.

Also, what is Auxigro?

You're allowed, you just have to go through decontamination if you'ver been eating gluten.

AndreaB Contributor

Also, what is Auxigro?

A little scientificness to explain....please pardon the break.

Auxigro is something sprayed and conventional and organic crops that is 30% msg. Some people are extremely sensitive and find that they can't eat a lot of produce.

Debmidge....I can't create a job if I don't know your interests/skills. Name would be nice unless you don't want to share (please forgive me if it's in your sig....I will go look).

2boys4me....same thing if you would like a job.

Archived