This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Tell him that gluten free foods are much better than paper products and in all likelihood more nutritious.

Ummmm...I'm not really too sure about that one Andrea. Right now I'm eating some Ener-G white bread. I'm thinking that paper is probably just as good. <_<

Mitch comment: In actuality, they were imported by Meredith when she discovered it was a result of a special mating season between the red bats and the blue bats. :lol: During transport on the high seas the high humidity caused such a stickiness on their bodies. Also, the glittering waters of the pristine ocean near R-ville paradise clung to them, therefore, the bats retained the glitter.

:lol::lol:

Andrea, your hubby has quite the imagination! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Ummmm...I'm not really too sure about that one Andrea. Right now I'm eating some Ener-G white bread. I'm thinking that paper is probably just as good. <_<

Andrea, your hubby has quite the imagination! :D

Anything is better than that ener-g bread! Ick, yuck, gross....and whatever other adjective that matches those sentiments. We threw ours out after trying it because we refused to eat it. Mitch comment: It was even worse than Dominoes cardboard pizza crust (from many years ago).

I don't know how you can tolerate the stuff. :P

queenofhearts Explorer

Do the glittery purple bats serve to keep the glittery purple mosquito population down? I'm all for that!

ianm Apprentice

I gave up on the OMG thread a long time ago. I am not sure if this job is taken but I think there needs to be a Director of Altoids Quality Control. That magical little candy seems to be an integral part of the gluten free lifestyle.

morganb Newbie

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm pulling a Racheal :D I'm eating a big mug of ice cream. I haven't had any since my birthday....it's been way too long. Although I am using a mug rather than a bowl in order to keep the amount I eat down.

I gave up on the OMG thread a long time ago. I am not sure if this job is taken but I think there needs to be a Director of Altoids Quality Control. That magical little candy seems to be an integral part of the gluten free lifestyle.

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:

And thanks for explaining the bats to me.

red bats + blue bats = purple glittery bats :lol:

I love it

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Do the glittery purple bats serve to keep the glittery purple mosquito population down? I'm all for that!

Mosquitos??? Do we have those in Rachelville.... :unsure:

If we do its all Donna's fault....shes the pest control person and I would think mosquitos would be classified as being pests. <_<

Maybe Donna is spending too much time on the ants....trying to think up unique and *humane* ways of relocating them out of R-Ville. :lol:

Ummm...I think Karen already claimed that job first day in R-Ville. :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm pulling a Racheal :D I'm eating a big mug of ice cream. I haven't had any since my birthday....it's been way too long. Although I am using a mug rather than a bowl in order to keep the amount I eat down.

Hi Morgan! Excellent logic using a mug instead of a bowl. If it were me, I would use one of those HUGE mugs that look like a gigantic soup bowl and then tell myself it wasn't so bad because at least it was a mug.......

Welcome ian and 2boys4me :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

queenofhearts Explorer
Mosquitos??? Do we have those in Rachelville.... :unsure:

Of course not! You have bats!

morganb Newbie
Hi Morgan! Excellent logic using a mug instead of a bowl. If it were me, I would use one of those HUGE mugs that look like a gigantic soup bowl and then tell myself it wasn't so bad because at least it was a mug.......

Welcome ian and 2boys4me :)

Ummm :rolleyes: that is what I do..... I pick the largest mug out and fill it up completely. At least it's not the bowl though. Mmmmmm, it's delicious :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Lucky you! I have no ice cream today. :(

I had to part with the ice cream maker for the w/end. I left it at my Mom's. Going through WITHDRAWL.... :wacko:

If you were really pulling a Rachel...you'd have like 8 of those big mugs....there is no such thing as 1 mug, 1 bowl, 1 slice, 1 piece etc.....Rachel doesnt know when to stop. :ph34r:

Help....I am now on my second loaf of Ener-G cardboard bread. Its only been 2 days since I've started eating it....

I couldnt pass it up though...my first loaf came from Whole Foods. I figured I'd definately be w/out the temptation of that carboard (or is it styrofoam?) bread for the rest of the weekend since there is no Whole Foods near my house. But noooooo....I go to my "regular" grocery store and lo and behold they have it....and not only do they have it...but its on sale. I'm all for getting deals on the cardboard stuff so I bought 2 loaves! :D

Green12 Enthusiast
Help....I am now on my second loaf of Ener-G cardboard bread. Its only been 2 days since I've started eating it....

I couldnt pass it up though...my first loaf came from Whole Foods. I figured I'd definately be w/out the temptation of that carboard (or is it styrofoam?) bread for the rest of the weekend since there is no Whole Foods near my house. But noooooo....I go to my "regular" grocery store and lo and behold they have it....and not only do they have it...but its on sale. I'm all for getting deals on the cardboard stuff so I bought 2 loaves! :D

:lol: Rachel

Well of course you couldn't pass up a deal, especially for cardboard being passed off as bread

Rachel--24 Collaborator
:lol: Rachel

Well of course you couldn't pass up a deal, especially for cardboard being passed off as bread

Yeah and even on sale the fake bread cardboard stuff is almost 5 bucks! :o

It just doesnt seem right. <_<

Almost seems like they should give it away....seeing how some people wouldnt even eat it if you payed them to.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Anything is better than that ener-g bread! Ick, yuck, gross....and whatever other adjective that matches those sentiments. We threw ours out after trying it because we refused to eat it. Mitch comment: It was even worse than Dominoes cardboard pizza crust (from many years ago).

I don't know how you can tolerate the stuff. :P

premature post

The only thing I've found Ener-g bread good for is stuffing for a turkey and sausage/egg casserole. It breaks up really easy, and you're not using the bread for taste, anyway.

LOL, great job for a guy.

morganb Newbie

Lucky you! I have no ice cream today. :(

I had to part with the ice cream maker for the w/end. I left it at my Mom's. Going through WITHDRAWL.... :wacko:

If you were really pulling a Rachel...you'd have like 8 of those big mugs....there is no such thing as 1 mug, 1 bowl, 1 slice, 1 piece etc.....Rachel doesnt know when to stop. :ph34r:

I used to eat that much.....well, maybe not, the parentals wouldn't have let me :angry: ....they knew if I ate that much I'd be in bed sick <_< I will eat an entire bag of M&M's. Now I'm not talking the little one bite bags...I'm talking the big medium size bags. I don't think it's possoble to eat over one of those bags :( that would just be way too much. Are you going on withdrawl bc you got sick last time you ate it, or just bc you eat unhealthy amounts?

CarlaB Enthusiast

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:

And thanks for explaining the bats to me.

red bats + blue bats = purple glittery bats :lol:

I love it

Morgan! Shhh, you're not supposed to know about Altoids.

PS scooping ice cream into a bowl is not pigging out. Eating a whole container like your mom does, is!!

morganb Newbie

Yeah and even on sale the fake bread cardboard stuff is almost 5 bucks! :o

It just doesnt seem right. <_<

Almost seems like they should give it away....seeing how some people wouldnt even eat it if you payed them to.

Don't they sell cardboard for less than that???

CarlaB Enthusiast
Ummm :rolleyes: that is what I do..... I pick the largest mug out and fill it up completely. At least it's not the bowl though. Mmmmmm, it's delicious :P

Yea, but ours aren't huge like soup bowls, they're just huge coffee cups of the Starbucks variety ... Morgan's idea of pigging out and ours are two different things!!! :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Are you going on withdrawl bc you got sick last time you ate it, or just bc you eat unhealthy amounts?

I'm going through withdrawl cuz I want ice cream and I cant have it....not until tomorrow cuz my ice cream maker is like 80 miles away from me right now. Tomorrow me and my ice cream maker will be reunited and I will feel much more at peace....albeit a little brain-freezed. :D

morganb Newbie
Morgan! Shhh, you're not supposed to know about Altoids.

PS scooping ice cream into a bowl is not pigging out. Eating a whole container like your mom does, is!!

You didn't have a container dedicated to me <_< .....If I would have sat down that full 1/2 gallon container, someone would have yelled at me. As a result, I was forced to use the scoop that was put through the deglutenator, to scoop me some ice cream into a mug.

CarlaB Enthusiast
You didn't have a container dedicated to me <_< .....If I would have sat down that full 1/2 gallon container, someone would have yelled at me. As a result, I was forced to use the scoop that was put through the deglutenator, to scoop me some ice cream into a mug.

Yea, Dad ... I was in bed when you ate it. I'm up again ... just feel like garbage, but not tired.

For those of you not in my living room, Morgan and I are sitting next to each other on our laptops. :lol:

morganb Newbie
Yea, but ours aren't huge like soup bowls, they're just huge coffee cups of the Starbucks variety ... Morgan's idea of pigging out and ours are two different things!!! :lol:

Ok...I also would have been in trouble if I used the types of bowls that Dad used to use. I may as well have just taken the container and eaten out of it

I'm going through withdrawl cuz I want ice cream and I cant have it....not until tomorrow cuz my ice cream maker is like 80 miles away from me right now. Tomorrow me and my ice cream maker will be reunited and I will feel much more at peace....albeit a little brain-freezed. :D

So you make your own ice cream!!!!!!! :D I'm so jealous....it's no wonder you can't help but pig out. Homemade ice cream is the best :D I've only had it once, but I just about died it was so good

AndreaB Contributor

I'm with that group. If we don't hear from you for awhile we'll now you're too sick to come online. Of course you'll have to have The Dave come on here and let us know that not only are you to sick to be on the board, but you are also too sick to go to work. :P

PS Notice the order of importance. :lol:

Lisa Mentor

This is a post-mature and a pre-mature post.............so here it is:

Glad to start off with Racheville - went to a wedding at Hilton Head this weekend. Ohhh, love the trees. Saw my first allagator is the wild, black squirrel, and an ARMADILLO (sp) whoa.

Wizzzed through the posts as got in late and needed to check in.

As Senator, I am sitting in my office reading the celiac site and have not a freaking thing to do. So, with that said, I need another job. With no legislation, now rules....well geese and whatever, but that's the mayors issue.

(not a new job tomorrow, I have to do my real job and make them very very angry and tell then that they have to redo their storefronts)....yeah, I'm, the one that everyone like to hate... Yah, know, preservation, type stuff.. they will thank me in about 100 year.!!!! <_<

Lisa

Rikki Tikki Explorer

Hey:

I was asleep on the outskirts of town and couldn't find anyone! :angry::angry::angry:

The other Rachelville moved here? You gotta tell the town bum, leaf sweeper, tumbleweed catcher :D:D:D

queenofhearts Explorer
This is a post-mature and a pre-mature post.............so here it is:

Glad to start off with Racheville - went to a wedding at Hilton Head this weekend. Ohhh, love the trees. Saw my first allagator is the wild, black squirrel, and an ARMADILLO (sp) whoa.

Lisa

That's where we honeymooned but the only wild animal I saw there was the one I'd just married!

Archived