Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Goji Berries

7 posts in this topic

I recently learned the many, many, benefits of eating goji berries.

Does anyone else with celiac disease, incorporate them into their diet???

One main reason why Ive been eating them is because I read that it can help fight cellulite (as some women will understand!!!) AND I'll try anything to loose the cellulite on my butt!!!!! LOL

Can anyone share their ideas/experiences???? Thanks

e

Ads by Google:

While I do not believe any of the hype surrounding them - it's not realistic - I do enjoy goji berries for their taste, and their vitamin content (though not their price :P).

I ate a rice crisp-like bar with goji berries in it. It was good, nothing too special. Learned later there was a bit of gluten in it :( but I enjoyed the taste of the berries. I know they're kinda spendy, at least around here. I'd be interested to know what anyone else has to say about them though.

I'm hoping some Celiacs will share what they know/like/dislike about goji berries.

I recently learned the many, many, benefits of eating goji berries.

Does anyone else with celiac disease, incorporate them into their diet???

One main reason why Ive been eating them is because I read that it can help fight cellulite (as some women will understand!!!) AND I'll try anything to loose the cellulite on my butt!!!!! LOL

Can anyone share their ideas/experiences???? Thanks

e

Mandi,

I have tried the Berries and the Himalayan Goji Juice. Since I have been drinking the juice, my blood levels are back to normal and the intestines has almost repaired itself completely. If you still have not taken the juice, email me and I would love to get you some.

Scott

Considering they are very expensive, I do use some in my smoothies with my other fruits or when I have a green smoothie.

Every morning for breakfast I have a bowl of Perky-O's, with a handful of dried goji berries, a sliced banana, and almond milk.

Tasty and good. I started buying them because of their supposed health benefits; they are expensive, but we just each eat a small handful on our morning cereal.

Haven't noticed any miraculous stuff, reduced cellulite, or any of that, but they taste good and I figure the extra source of antioxidant can only be helpful.