1 reply to this topic

#1 Chrisser

Chrisser

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:42 AM

Does anyone know if it is gluten-free? I've gotten the run-around from the company, and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. The first time I called last week the woman told me that they wouldn't comment on their ingredients. When I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager she said they were in a meeting to call back. Well I tried calling back for like 4 days, and no one would answer in that department. Just now when I finally got through again, the woman I spoke with said they don't test their ingredients for gluten. When I questioned further, she rather firmly and rudely repeated the same answer. It's way too fishy-sounding to me, and I love this lotion! Anyone know about the lotion??

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 rutland

rutland

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

Does anyone know if it is gluten-free? I've gotten the run-around from the company, and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. The first time I called last week the woman told me that they wouldn't comment on their ingredients. When I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager she said they were in a meeting to call back. Well I tried calling back for like 4 days, and no one would answer in that department. Just now when I finally got through again, the woman I spoke with said they don't test their ingredients for gluten. When I questioned further, she rather firmly and rudely repeated the same answer. It's way too fishy-sounding to me, and I love this lotion! Anyone know about the lotion??

Yes I love it! I had used the palmers cocco butter in a jar. It really thick and I use it on my feet and on my clients feet (Im a massage therapist). I love the smell of it, like a light chocolate smell. Unfortunatly, if the company is unable to answer that question and doesnt test the product for gluten, it probably has it. I know that there are times when Ive used it on my legs and broke out with ichy spots on my legs. Oh well Im still going to use up what Ive got. :P

Good luck in your search.

Steph

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: