No replies to this topic

#1 byuiemily

byuiemily

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:04 AM

I have been going to school here in Rexburg Idaho for a year now and I had been wondering if there was any place I could go that was close by that might have gluten-free products. Well, through some searching I found out there was a guy here at school who had Celiac and so I emailed him and he told me about this Health Food Store called "Nature's Nook" that is right here in Rexburg! Yesterday, after 2 months of knowing about this place, I was finally able to get over to it *I don't have a car, so it makes it hard to get over to shops that are not good walking distance* and boy was I blown away. Back in Topeka, Kansas we had a Health Food store but it was nothing like this! It wasn't so much a place to just buy Organic foods as much as it is tailored towards those who can't have certain foods, just as flour/gluten. They had Gluten Free Pantry products and all types of things; not only food but lotions, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, vitamins, chapstick, and the list goes on. I don't know if there are any other types of stores like this place in Idaho, but I would have to say this is by far the best place I've come across, but of course it could just be because Kansas doesn't have the greatest selections of places.
Emily Wilkes
Diagnosed August 2002 at age 17

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: