Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How About New Jersey?

35 posts in this topic

I might be interested in a Union group, I don't think that is too far from where I live (in the Long Valley area). By the way, if anyone is in Hackettstown, Mama's pizzeria has a new and seemingly very good gluten free menu with pizza. It looks good.

Ads by Google:

Hi Karen & Deb-

I live in New Providence & work in Summit. Would love to meet some other Celiacs. I was diagnosed in 6/07 & have been doing this all by myself -- didn't know this chat room was here. There is a Whole Foods in Chatham that I use. They actually have relatively decent hamburger buns :D & there prairie bread makes great bread crumbs.

I would be very interested in a Union County support group. I am a colon cancer survivor, so Celiac Disease on top of that is a real shock! Would love to meet & talk!

I live in Vineland, NJ. Was just diagnosed a week ago.

We're in Vineland too. Have you tried Conte's Gluten free Pasta? We are using Conte's for the Pasta dish in our wedding in August. No one will be able to tell it's gluten free!

How/where do I get Contes? mail order?

Here's Conte's information..You're going to love it! I love the perogies.

www.contespasta.com

310 Wheat Rd, Vineland - (856) 697-3400

The Gluten Free Market carries Conte's products. they are in Fair Lawn. I don't know how far you are from there, but we live near Parsippany and it takes about 1/2 hour to get there, up 287 to 208 and they are right off 208. I was trying to find out their store hours the other day, though, and had typed their name into a search engine to see if they had a website (they don't seem to, I couldn't find it) but a For Sale listing for them popped up from Craigslist! I didn't know they were selling the store! I hope whoever buys it keeps it a gluten free market!

I'm recently diagnosed and I'm looking for friends in NJ :) I live in central Jersey, Metuchen, Edison area.

Hello,

My name is Kim. I know you had posted this post quite a while ago, I don't know if you found anybody from New Jersey or not Gluten Free. I know it is a bit of a small distance but I am from Burlington County area. I am also gluten free, and looking for some gluten free friends.

Well I hope to talk to you soon.

Kim

I'm in Jersey. I live in Middlesex county and was just diagnosed with it yesterday. Any words of advice from anyone?

I'm in S. Jersey. Diagnosed 18 mos. ago. I knew I was in trouble when my GI doc asked me if I had a threshold for gluten containing products!!! Am having a terrible time with DH...just won't go away! Any and all help would be appreciated.

I grew up in Wayne, in North Jersey and although I don't live there anymore, I'm down there often enough to make checking this thread worthwhile. I hope to learn where to go for a good meal next time I'm there! Last time, I went to a pizza place with lots of gluten-free options on Allen St. in the L.E.S. (not in NJ).