34 replies to this topic

#31 Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

The Gluten Free Market carries Conte's products. they are in Fair Lawn. I don't know how far you are from there, but we live near Parsippany and it takes about 1/2 hour to get there, up 287 to 208 and they are right off 208. I was trying to find out their store hours the other day, though, and had typed their name into a search engine to see if they had a website (they don't seem to, I couldn't find it) but a For Sale listing for them popped up from Craigslist! I didn't know they were selling the store! I hope whoever buys it keeps it a gluten free market!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 Kimmy913

Kimmy913

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

I'm recently diagnosed and I'm looking for friends in NJ :) I live in central Jersey, Metuchen, Edison area.

Hello,
My name is Kim. I know you had posted this post quite a while ago, I don't know if you found anybody from New Jersey or not Gluten Free. I know it is a bit of a small distance but I am from Burlington County area. I am also gluten free, and looking for some gluten free friends.
Well I hope to talk to you soon.
Kim

#33 njakgirl

njakgirl

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

I'm in Jersey. I live in Middlesex county and was just diagnosed with it yesterday. Any words of advice from anyone?
Jenna Marie

#34 maureen r

maureen r

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

I'm in S. Jersey. Diagnosed 18 mos. ago. I knew I was in trouble when my GI doc asked me if I had a threshold for gluten containing products!!! Am having a terrible time with DH...just won't go away! Any and all help would be appreciated.

#35 mediaseth

mediaseth

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

I grew up in Wayne, in North Jersey and although I don't live there anymore, I'm down there often enough to make checking this thread worthwhile. I hope to learn where to go for a good meal next time I'm there! Last time, I went to a pizza place with lots of gluten-free options on Allen St. in the L.E.S. (not in NJ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: