Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

All These Talk About Avatars..

39 posts in this topic

OK well everyone's been putting pics of themselves as their Avatars, and I dont THINK anyone here knows what I look like (except for Deb and Kaiti lol)..

So I'm offering to be brave temporarily put my own face as my avatar, but you all have to say yes to that first :P

~lisa~

Ads by Google:

Well of course!!

I would love to 'see' you Lisa!!

:):)

YES! It's so nice to put faces with the names.

Heck yeah--go for it ! :)

Yes, absolutely!

Ok, I'll do it :P ...No time right now 'cause I'm doing homework but I can show you a sneak preview here and here lol (those were me playing with my camera last month)

Lisa

thanks for the sneak preview!!!!!!Love the eyeball shot!!!! Now I'll wait to see the total you......You are toooo funny.I'm not sure if I would know you from the two shots!!!!!

please post, If I had a pic I would post it but then everyone would see how old I am!!!!!!!!

mamaw

I'm w/ you, mamaw... I am avatar challenged!!

Nice hair!!and eyes erm eye!! :lol:

Yes yes yes! I finally got the nerve up to put mine up! If I can do it, anyone can!! I dont take nice pics at all! My avatar is obviously Colin ( hes the little one in the middle ) lol.. and me and my fiance Gary

tinkerbell

Your pic is just fine but the little guy outshines you both!!!!!! He is soooo cute

mamaw

Lisa,

I'm coming in a little late, but I'd really like to see you!

Jen--love your new picture!

Stephanie--Love your's too!

Lisa,

I'm coming in a little late, but I'd really like to see you!

Jen--love your new picture!

Stephanie--Love your's too!

Ah hem, and where is your picture?

Nice hair!!and eyes erm eye!! :lol:

Haha thank you :P Yes, see thats always my proof that I have blondish hair and greenish eyes lol

I will try to take a new pic after classes tonite, otherwise I'll just put up one that I took last month :)

~lisa~

Ah hem, and where is your picture?

OK--it's back--by popular demand from you and Judy :lol:

OK--it's back--by popular demand from you and Judy :lol:

-And good to see you it is.I love that pic!,you look really pretty!! :):)

-And good to see you it is.I love that pic!,you look really pretty!! :):)

Thanks, Nikki--you're so sweet! :)

You have a lovely family--you're like me, surrounded by your 'guys' :D

Great to see you again, Patti!!! :D

AHHHHHHHH Patti, You did it.

I just LOVE that picture of you.

It looks just like your 'voice'

Kiki, Carla Jen and steph...just love the new one..hope i didn't leave anyoneout.

i do love the family shots too like Ursula..

I'm going to put mine up LISA SO YOU BETTER DO IT TOO.

I hope to get a new one if we go to Cape May next week

LISA...love your hair and eyeball..what do you have to lose????? ;)

Judy

I also love that picture of you Patti. You should leave it up.

I love everyones pics! Its great to see peoples faces to relate to their names and their stories!

I also love that picture of you Patti. You should leave it up.

Thanks, Armetta :)

Seems like I haven't talked to you in forever! How are things?

Nice hair & eye....now surprise us with a full face photo. :P