#31 AndreaB

AndreaB

November 2008

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,978 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:44 PM

Lisa,

Thank you for putting your picture up. I love "seeing" who I'm talking too.

Stephanie,

It's also good to see you.

Jen,

Love your new picture too.

Armetta,

You need to take the one that Lynne has up after she puts up her new one.

Patti and Judy,

Thank you for putting yours back up.

I've had mine with the baby before. I'll change to just me if you guys want, but I have just me over at Daily Strength. We have family pictures every year end oct/beg nov so I'll have updated pictures up then anyway.

Andrea

Enterolab positive results only June 06:
Me HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201; HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0301; Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,3 (subtype 2, 7)
Husband HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201; HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0302; Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,3 (subtype 2,8)

The whole family has been soy free since February, gluten free since June 2006.

The whole family went back to a gluten diet October 2011.  We never had official testing done and I decided to give gluten a go again.  At this point I've decided to work on making some gluten free things again, though healthwise everyone seems to be fine.  The decision to add gluten back in was also made based on other things I'd read about the 2nd sequence of genes.  It is my belief that we had a gluten intolerance, but thanks to things I've learned here, I know more what to keep an eye on.  If you have a confirmed case of celiac, please don't go back to gluten, it's a lifelong lifestyle change.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 Nantzie

Nantzie

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 11:06 PM

Figured this was a good time to jump on the Avatar bandwagon.

Nancy
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
~Chinese Proverb

#33 jenvan

jenvan

Lynne took this picture! :)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:19 AM

Lisa,

Thank you for putting your picture up. I love "seeing" who I'm talking too.
Stephanie,

It's also good to see you.
Jen,

Love your new picture too.
Armetta,

You need to take the one that Lynne has up after she puts up her new one.
Patti and Judy,

Thank you for putting yours back up.

I've had mine with the baby before. I'll change to just me if you guys want, but I have just me over at Daily Strength. We have family pictures every year end oct/beg nov so I'll have updated pictures up then anyway.

Way to go Nancy and Lisa--great pics ;)
~~~~~~~
Jen
Indianapolis, IN

gluten-free since Feb 2005
dairy-free

#34 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:57 AM

Lisa--It's so nice to get to see who I talk to from time to time!! :D You are beautiful B) I hope you're feeling better these days, too.

Nancy--I'm glad you put your picture up, too! You're beautiful, also, and it's so nice to be able to put a "face" to you now. :D
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#35 Judyin Philly

Judyin Philly

Moved to SO CA in November 2010

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:26 AM

LISA..YES PLEASE , SEND YOUR 'POTENTION ROMEO" WE'LL CK HIM OUT FOR YOU
HAPPY TO SEE ALL THE FACES..
NOT ANSWERING EACH..AS ON OTHER 'POST' I'M GOING NUTS ON THIS FORUM TODAY AND NEED TO GET READY TO SWIM.
LOVE
JUDY
Judy in Southern CA

#36 AndreaB

AndreaB

November 2008

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,978 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:19 AM

Nancy,

It's great to see you too! Somehow I figured you with short hair....maybe it's because the Nancy's I've known had short hair. :unsure:

We sure have a lot of beautiful people on this forum!

Andrea

Enterolab positive results only June 06:
Me HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201; HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0301; Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,3 (subtype 2, 7)
Husband HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201; HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0302; Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,3 (subtype 2,8)

The whole family has been soy free since February, gluten free since June 2006.

The whole family went back to a gluten diet October 2011.  We never had official testing done and I decided to give gluten a go again.  At this point I've decided to work on making some gluten free things again, though healthwise everyone seems to be fine.  The decision to add gluten back in was also made based on other things I'd read about the 2nd sequence of genes.  It is my belief that we had a gluten intolerance, but thanks to things I've learned here, I know more what to keep an eye on.  If you have a confirmed case of celiac, please don't go back to gluten, it's a lifelong lifestyle change.

#37 num1habsfan

num1habsfan

Prairie field, possibly the best picture I've taken!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

Lisa--It's so nice to get to see who I talk to from time to time!! :D You are beautiful B) I hope you're feeling better these days, too.

Thanks Patti!! :) Sometimes I dont really agree about being beautiful, but I guess all female thinks they, huh? :lol:

And Nancy, nice pic, glad you put yours up too :)

Judy, I'll PM you the link later, I promise...i wish i could see him again to take an updated and better picture lol this one is 10 months old, but I dont think he's changed ;)

~lisa~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...
...26 years old...
...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

#38 evie

evie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 01:31 PM

Ok, I'll do it :P ...No time right now 'cause I'm doing homework but I can show you a sneak preview here and here lol (those were me playing with my camera last month)

Sure..go for it but not the eyeball..PLEASE. I got brave a few weeks ago too. :) evie

#39 cgilsing

cgilsing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:21 AM

Looks great! I also like to see who I'm talking to. It inspired me to put one up with me in it! THat and any excuse to show off new pics! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: