Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Happy Birthday To Andrea!

25 posts in this topic

Happy 40th Birthday!!

Happy birthday my friend....enjoy your day!

Thanks for bringing extra sunshine into our days. :)

pssstt....ice cream is allowed today. ;)

Ads by Google:

Happy Birthday to you! :D

Happy Birthday, Andrea! :D

Happy Birthday Andrea! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!!!!! Skipping school and going to a park is allowed today, too -- count it as a field trip!!

Happy Birthday Andrea,

Will it be your first gluten free birthday? Have a good one!

Happy Birthday, Andrea! Hope you have a great #40. We are happy you are part of our board! xoxo

Happy Birthday!!!! :D:D:D (Life begins at 40 don't forget!! :lol: )

Hope you enjoy your day :)

Happy Birthday, Mother Hen! Have a great day! (ice cream, definitely!) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA

I hope you have a great day :D

Thanks for all of your care, concern, help, and support, the bestest mother hen ever!!!

Chocolate is allowed too :lol:

Do you have any special plans?

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it's a GREAT one! Love & Hugs, Lynne

Happy 40th Birthday!!

Happy birthday my friend....enjoy your day!

Thanks for bringing extra sunshine into our days. :)

pssstt....ice cream is allowed today. ;)

:):D:P:rolleyes: Happy, happy BD today!! ;) I will celebrate with you today and you can celebrate with me 9/17/06. Do something for yourself today, you are so generous with others!! Love you gal. evie

BTW: 40 is the new 30 . . . . .

Also, have to say, my 40's are GREAT! Lovin' it . . . . !!!!!

Have a wonderful 40th birthday. You deserve a special day.

Thank you everyone! It's great to be a part of such a warm, caring, loving board.

I just saw this thread......don't spend a lot of time perusing the board early in the day. :)

Seth thinks he's ready for 4th grade math....I bought ahead on some books on ebay for my school curriculum and he's into them. :lol::lol:

OK, got Seth outta here and Talitha is feeding him lunch. I guess we'll delay her afternoon class start. She doesn't like penmanship and that's the next class. She loves to feed her brother but maybe she's stalling....she has a test today. :P

Rachel and those who mentioned chocolate.....

Mitch won't go for ice cream. We did have peach crisp a few nights ago since I had peaches that needed to be eaten. I think we still have a few chocolate chips though. Micah's birthday is next week so I want to save the brownie mix for him. Mitch called twice this morning while he was waiting for his truck to be loaded. We have a calling card that he uses....no cell phone. He doesn't expect to be home before dinner so we are celebrating tomorrow for my birthday dinner. I started the tradition of favorite meals for birthdays. Don't know what the kids will do this year being gluten free. I have recipes subs I can try though. :)

Carla,

We want to take a field trip down to see Noah's ark and the sanctuary lifelike exhibit about 4 hours from here. Just not to keen on totally messing up Seth's day. Although he'd probably be fine with naps since the car ride would be so long. There is also a wildlife safari next door to that. If we go before Micah turns 4 (next week) then we'll save on his admission charge.

Julie,

No special plans. I remember my mom had a 40th birthday party and I was kicked out to a friend of my parents for the night so they wouldn't keep me awake with all the noise. When my parents built that house they put in a teakwood dancefloor. That may have been one of the few times it was used. Mainly my brother and I, along with friends played in the basement where the dancefloor was. I still miss that house. :)

Evie,

I accept. Let's just celebrate the whole weekend! :huh::lol:

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

Wow, 40, you're still a spring chicken! :D

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and a great dinner tomorrow. Your outing sounds like fun.

Cecile,

You're not late. It's still the 15th even on your side of the country. :P

:) Happy 40th birthday!!! I have read that in a woman's 40's hormones are like 20 year old men, lol. Hope it was a great one!! Forties are wonderful I hear, lol I am still 29 .

Forties are wonderful I hear, lol I am still 29 .

Hhhhmmmmmmmmm.......29 and counting right? :lol:

Happy Birthday! I hope you get lots of yummy gluten-free treats!

Happy Birthday Andrea, I hope you have had a lovely day and a fun evening with your family dinner tomorrow night. Hugs. :)

:):D:P:rolleyes: Happy, happy BD today!! ;) I will celebrate with you today and you can celebrate with me 9/17/06. Do something for yourself today, you are so generous with others!! Love you gal. evie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA AND EVIE :D:D:D