This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gray's Anatomy Tonight!

Guest Floridian

Guest Floridian

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
Gray's Anatomy... YAY... season premier is on tonight... didn't want anyone to forget!

What time?

Lymetoo Contributor
What time?

Was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the reminder!!

Was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the reminder!!

OH!! NOW!! 7pm CST

Rikki Tikki Explorer

Watching it now! :P

jerseyangel Proficient

In case anyone missed it, ABC is repeating it tonight (Friday) at 8 Eastern Time. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Thanks for the suggestion. We haven't had cable in the past 15 years (too busy) and just got it hooked up. Just the very basic local channels (but there are something like 24 of them). Adam was out of town last night, so I watched it.

taz sharratt Enthusiast
Thanks for the suggestion. We haven't had cable in the past 15 years (too busy) and just got it hooked up. Just the very basic local channels (but there are something like 24 of them). Adam was out of town last night, so I watched it.

im so envious of you guys, im i n uk and have to wait ages for stuff to come from the us, it sucks, major csi fan and cant wait. grays anatom is VERY intersting. the second season has just started here.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

I thought it was good last night--pretty sad, but good....

wonkabar Contributor

You've gotta love Mc Dreamy!!! :wub:

jenvan Collaborator

Oh, what would we do with out Tivo in our household? We watched CSI and Grey's both :)

jerseyangel Proficient
Oh, what would we do with out Tivo in our household? We watched CSI and Grey's both :)

Love the Tivo! B)

TinkerbellSwt Collaborator

We have DVR, same idea as Tivo! Love, love, love Greys Anatomy!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG they're going to drag this out and torture us but how can she NOT choose McDreamy???? :huh:

jenvan Collaborator
OMG they're going to drag this out and torture us but how can she NOT choose McDreamy???? :huh:

I know...if they keep it going it'll start looking like desperate housewives :) McDreamy was looking hot, but how can you not want to just cuddle up with Chris O? :lol:

Love the Tivo! B)

Yeah Patti--we'd be in tv-trouble without our tivo. Thursday night 4 of our shows are on alone. Oh the conundrum ! :P I am so tivo-minded now (embarassed to say) that sometimes when I'm watching live tv without it or even a movie in a theater, there is a split second thought where I think "Oh, I want to rewind that..." And then I realize...I can't ! :blink:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Jen.....at this moment....I'd cuddle up with just about any - -

oh wait - didn't say that out loud did I...

Okay. Now if she had not already fallen in love with McD, Chris O would be PERFECT. But - - can you even stand the look in Mc D's eyes when he looks at her????? :o

• 2 weeks later...
DingoGirl Enthusiast

alex is really hot, has a complex character with more likeable qualities than we think.....but I guess we'll see, huh?

I am just so deeply in love with McDreamy.....the way he looks at her....how will she choose? (they're going to drag that out to torture us, dontcha know)

Archived