Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Sundown Vitamins

6 posts in this topic

I just recently started taking Sundown B-12 vitamins. Nothing in the listed ingredients looks suspicious.. but I know the first brand of B-12s I picked up had a ton of "bad" stuff. If anyone has any info.. please let me know.

Ads by Google:

You should always call the company and ask them before you start taking something. That's the best way to do it. The rexallsundown web site has a toll-free number.

richard

SOLARAY B-Complex Vitamins are gluten free, but you should double check with the company

I agree that calling the company is a good idea...I take Sundown's multivitamin, which is gluten-free but I don't know about the rest. I asked the Pharmacist when I picked it up, and she said the multivitamin has corn starch. :) I'll check out the B-12s and let you know if you'd like...Eckerd's is only 200 blocks from my house, and I'd love to help you out :)

Stay safe,

I take Custom Essentials- a customized gluten free nutritional supplement-- the only one you'll need. It is test based-- the company tests your metabolic function before choosing the right supplement for you, the individual. My supplier is Kate Barnhart and her email is vitamingirl1@verizon.net-- or email me and I'll give you her phone number. If you tell her I referred you, she'll probably give you a discount. :) Hope this helps you! Michelle