Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Ahem...(clears throat)

Me-me-me-meeeeeee...

My bologna has a first name it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh! I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I'll say.'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

I had to get that out of my system. I made my daughter a bologna sandwich this morning and that accursed jingle has been haunting me since! <_<

We've been having such fun on the gfp thread lately, and made such a crazy mess of it, that I thought it was time to move the silliness to it's own silly home. So come on in and join the silliness. Any topic is fair game. Laughter is the best medicine!

Does anybody else have a particularly annoying jingle stuck in their head? (Who let the dogs out?)

Ads by Google:
Does anybody else have a particularly annoying jingle stuck in their head? (Who let the dogs out?)

No but alas the day is young, I'm sure I will at some point and will share.....ha ha

No but alas the day is young, I'm sure I will at some point and will share.....ha ha

Here, let me help...

Who's the leader of the club

That's made for you and me?

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Hey, there! Hi, there! Ho, there!

You're as welcome as can be!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!

Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!

Forever let us hold our banner high!

High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song

And join the jamboree!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Who's the leader of the club

That's made for you and me?

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Now it's time to say goodbye

To all our family...

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Boys and girls take warning, if you go near the lake

Keep your eyes wide open, and look for sneaky snake

Now maybe you wont see him, maybe you wont hear

But hell sneak up behind you, and drink all your root beer

And then sneaky snake goes dancin, wigglin and a-hissin

Sneaky snake goes dancin, gigglin and a-kissin

I dont like old sneaky snake; he laughs too much you see

When he goes wigglin through the grass, it tickles his underneath

Well, sneaky snake drinks root beer, and he just makes me sick

When he is not dancin, he looks just like a stick

Now, he doesnt have any arms or legs, you cannot see his ears

And while we are not lookin, hes stealin all of our beer

not working for you?

how about...

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love

Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt

So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan

New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party

Too sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean

And I do my little turn on the catwalk

Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah

I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car

Too sexy by far

And I'm too sexy for my hat

Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean

I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean

I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat

Poor pussy poor pussy cat

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love

Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song

Boys and girls take warning, if you go near the lake

Keep your eyes wide open, and look for sneaky snake

Now maybe you wont see him, maybe you wont hear

But hell sneak up behind you, and drink all your root beer

Well, sneaky snake drinks root beer, and he just makes me sick

When he is not dancin, he looks just like a stick

Now, he doesnt have any arms or legs, you cannot see his ears

And while we are not lookin, hes stealin all of our beer

That must be torture!

...we're going on a bear hunt...we're gonna catch a big one...I'm not scared...what a beautiful day

Ooh--what fun! :D

The song that's been going through my head like a nail is the music from the commercial for Grey's Anatomy. Rob Thomas's "Streetcorner Serenade"--I went so far as to download it (legally :P ) so I could listen to it all the way through! I like it so much, I plan to buy the C.D. :rolleyes:

and now for something completely different...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6670805775943228421

I especially like his ice cream truck, complete with cow!

I have so many songs stuck in my head right now, it's a jukebox up there :lol: I've been hearing theses songs on the radio repetitively so they have permeated my brain and they seem to come out at random times, like when I was trying to go to sleep last night....

"Mama's Room" by Under the Influence of Giants

"Paralyzed" by Rock Kills Kid

"Steady As She Goes" by The Raconteurs

"Move Along" All American Rejects

"It's a jukebox up there" :lol: Good one, Julie! :D

I have so many songs stuck in my head right now, it's a jukebox up there

Maybe you need one of these?

http://www.bravotv.com/Viral_Videos/Videos...lackberry.shtml

You guys may not be familiar with this UK Frostie ad-but it's very annoying!!!

I'm sure you'll agree once you've watched this!!!

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/frosties/popups/tvAdvert.html

That is GREAT! (NOT) That kid should have his blood sugar checked!

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down..........can NEVER get THAT out of my head.

And any day now, we'll be treated to "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid..." a thousand times a day until Christmas :lol:

Thank-you I needed this today! :D

I might be spelling this wrong, but how about achy breaky heart! :(:(:(

I tell ya, though--I was definately bit by the "Cyrus virus"! I really liked his songs :ph34r:

Me too!! :ph34r::blink:

I tell ya, though--I was definately bit by the "Cyrus virus"! I really liked his songs :ph34r:

Maybe he can help you with that now that he's a doctor. :P

Maybe he can help you with that now that he's a doctor. :P

:lol::lol: Funniest thing I've heard all day!

Y M C A...

:lol::lol: Funniest thing I've heard all day!

Funny except for thr gluten-free Kamut bread...

http://www.bravotv.com/Viral_Videos/Videos/ep3_vegan.shtml

I can't play anymore, gotta go get the kiddies. Have a great weekend everybody!

Keep on smiling!

Ooh--what fun! :D

The song that's been going through my head like a nail is the music from the commercial for Grey's Anatomy. Rob Thomas's "Streetcorner Serenade"--I went so far as to download it (legally :P ) so I could listen to it all the way through! I like it so much, I plan to buy the C.D. :rolleyes:

OMG Patti - - before the season premiere - that song was torture - heard it all the time - - and then, one night, it was in my dreams most of the night.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! :o

Ho-hum...

No fun to be had here today...

...all we are saying, is give peace a chance...

I read THAT thread, and now THAT is stuck in my head...

Where's Rachelville when you need it?!

WAR! What is is good for, absolutely nuthin!

Thats' all I'm saying.

Knock-knock

Who's there?

Catch

Catch-who?

GOD bless you! (courtesy of Olivia - 4y.o.)

anybody in a playful HAPPY mood today?

(lights campfire and takes seat on driftwood log)

I'm not feeling a lot of love in the air around here today.

Come on in sit down, have a marshmallow, and join in...

Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbayah...

Hi Richard! I'm here, so the party can start today. I haven't posted because I don't know the words to songs .... I play flute, and usually all I hear is the melody ... I played this morning at Church, it's always enjoyable. The proper breathing is energizing, too .... maybe I should practice (I never do, I just go sight-read every weekend!)

Well, I'm enjoying my Sunday coffee, yum. My 1/4 donut was good, too. Sorry you have to wait till tomorrow for yours! I saw the chocolate ones at Wild Oats when I bought my vanilla -- thought of you!