Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

ok the vegetation is in the chile, i'm sure i'l be an;e ro find all those little paper fritu stickie thingiers ;ater. why in hell do the put hoe s on anyway??? On the off chanve that you're unclear lthat theat big green thing you just picked up wias a pepper>???

it'd be easier to have a whol;e separate sote r for the complerelty produce cghallenged.

Ads by Google:
ok the vegetation is in the chile, i'm sure i'l be an;e ro find all those little paper fritu stickie thingiers ;ater. why in hell do the put hoe s on anyway??? On the off chanve that you're unclear lthat theat big green thing you just picked up wias a pepper>???

it'd be easier to have a whol;e separate sote r for the complerelty produce cghallenged.

Well now she's just messin' wif us . . . :lol::lol:

Fer the love of Pete--are you using a KNIFE Jess??????????? :o

Put that sucker down and back away from the stove!

I cannot wait for Jyess to read through her posts tomorrow morning.. . . . . :lol::lol:

Oh!! oh!!!!!!!!!!

GEOSS!!!!!!!

this may not be the time to ask but.....

do you know of any really astute and fabulous attorneys in Seattle? the kinds who can reassign conservatorship/guardianship and.....declare one's psycho cousin completely insane and incompetent???????????????

just askin. We need him or her by Monday morning at 8 am.

:blink:

:rolleyes:

hmmmm layewer

i think the population of the island is like 50 % attorneys. I've often thought of ny safety risks while doing my very early motning walks. I figure thea lawyers attaxk very sloewly and with muicuh conversation so i could get way. and what're the chances of stya a rougue anestheesioologist jumping out of the bisjesghhes with a mask and container of whateber that gas is that they use to put your to sleep?

not too unsafde

I've thrown up a lot of things in my life, but I do not believe that I have ever thrown up bacon.

Does it get any better than this? Sillies spending a Saturday night together :wub:

I made a pan of GFP brownies, and am about to have a wee bit o wine.

Hmm, GFP brownies & wine. The brownies are to die for.

Sooze wants a sweet drink. Maybe a Hurricane will fill the bill. I was in the Big Easy in 1985, before my diabetic diagnosis, and can tell you that these things are wicked.

If you want something sweet with a bigger kick, try this! Keep this one away from open flames. :o

Fer the love of Pete--are you using a KNIFE Jess??????????? :o

Put that sucker down and back away from the stove!

:lol: :lol: crockpot

and i don't appear to be damaged

but the acan opener was too much for me to manage. beans will have to ho in tomorrow.

I cannot wait for Jyess to read through her posts tomorrow morning.. . . . . :lol::lol:

Hee! I was thinking the same thing!!! :lol:

Wif an ice bag on her head, no doubt :P

I've thrown up a lot of things in my life, but I do not believe that I have ever thrown up bacon.

dude

you have not l;ived unitl you've sneezed raw vborocili out your nose

If you want something sweet with a bigger kick, try this! Keep this one away from open flames. :o

OMGawd that looks yummy!!

Tree-Tree was here for a Psaturday Gnight Psilly Phest!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

g'night, Tree :)

Susie, are you really going to trust that she can spell his/her name correctly tonight?

Heeeeyyyyyy . . . this wouldn't by any chance have to do wif the family drama you were referring to???? . . . that was an awfully big slip hint!!

NUTTIN gits by our jhanit ;)

of COURSE it does!!!!!!!!!!!!! and - how about this - an estate drained of -

are you guys sitting down?????????????

TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS

:o

(I was not an heir of this, so don't worry 'bout me)

but...............the phur is gonna by phlyin.........to be sure :huh:

We saw Gran Torino tonight. Fabulous. A must-see. May leave you ponderous and quiet afterward, as I am now. Hmmmm....Clint Eastwood still has a breathtaking physique, and he's what, eighty??

I am dying to see this!!!!!!!!!

Well now she's just messin' wif us . . .

oh she SO is :lol: :lol:

even a drunken psientist can spell better than this :lol:

I cannot wait for Jyess to read through her posts tomorrow morning.. . . . .

*snort*

:lol: I know.........cause usually one eats bacon in the morning and......the barphing would not commence until quite late at night

Sooze wants a sweet drink. Maybe a Hurricane will fill the bill. I was in the Big Easy in 1985, before my diabetic diagnosis, and can tell you that these things are wicked.

If you want something sweet with a bigger kick, try this! Keep this one away from open flames.

:blink: good lord..........those are EEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stuck to cheap red wine, the usual - it's pretty banal safe :lol:

crockpot

but the acan opener was too much for me to manage. beans will have to ho in tomorrow.

beans ho'in in? what in hell kind of chili is this????????????

Sills - I have to leave! I"m going to watch my movie now, toute seule :( (well, the babies are here, thank God)

wish you all were here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

I'll poop in afore bed time.............

i actuallt cooked a civckeb too, so am eating some protein.

hve fun with yor movie suxe. i wa s gobbg to watch the nest dic of bog love. biut i don't hing it woul vbe worhwhile now

shold go yto bed

but crap jut remembered that t's beem raining and lultle had coveted ny sheets with middy foorprints and i was going to scha enge the sheets and take tae a shpwer buit what are thr chabces of that happening now???

immmm

zeor

guess il'' be sleeoing in muddy cat foot pirunts sheets :ph34r: :ph34r:

hve fun with yor movie suxe. i wa s gobbg to watch the nest dic of bog love. biut i don't hing it woul vbe worhwhile now

shold go yto bed

but crap jut remembered that t's beem raining and lultle had coveted ny sheets with middy foorprints and i was going to scha enge the sheets and take tae a shpwer buit what are thr chabces of that happening now???

immmm

zeor

guess il'' be sleeoing in muddy cat foot pirunts sheets :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anybody care to interpret this?? She's throwing in some Armenian, isn't she?

Going to bed . . . JoDog's already there . . . went up the stairs which I was planning on keeping her off of for a couple of more days but Oh Well (or as Jess would say . . . Ho Lewll)

Geoss :lol: :lol:

sleeping in muddy cat print sheets :lol:

dang, I don't think we've ever seen her this drunk :lol:

good thing she's safe at home.......and safe in the bosom of her Sills :wub:

oh SILLS - my movie is too SLOW and too SERIOUS :huh:

(watching "Doubt" w/ Meryl Streep - what was I thinking? :blink: )

so I came for a check-in............

and it's all quiet now...............

but tell me, what are GFP brownies? oh WAIT! Gluten-Free Pantry! Just got it ;)

okay back to the serious movie.............

and Nigel Kit has discovered a new toy - it's this thing that fell off my belt

hours and HOURS of psychotic fun :lol: :lol:

must get cat nip tomorrow

going to Janie's tomorrow to watch the new edition of Grey Gardens - - can nae wait!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Where'd everyone go? :unsure:

I got sucked into HGTV :P .....and another gooey brownie.

Well I hope Jess is between her kitty print sheets, sleeping it off :lol:

Must wrap brownies and get to bed. <yawn>

Oh--another kitchen re-do show in a couple minutes.....must watch.

asking strange men to snifgf you

a snootphul

little paper fritu stickie thingiers...why in hell do the put hoe s on anyway???

crockpot

beans will have to ho in tomorrow.

WHAT IN HELL???? I can't leave you kids alone for a MINUTE!

I leave with your father to go watch a movie, just one hour of peace, and I come back to find Susan getting snifgf'd by strange men, Jess is typing like a dislexic scotch moron, Patty's snoot is phul, somebody stuck little paper fritu thingiers on the hoes, and the damn beans are ho' tubbin it in the CROCKPOT, for Gods' sake?! Tsk, tsk, ladies--and gents--you have been naughty little pups. Now straight to bed, all of you. No pudding for you. <_<:rolleyes:

I will esplain about de gorillas in blue on the morrow, you nutty wackd out sneeches.

Jess is so cute when she's had a snootphul :lol:

snootphul :lol:

missed this earlier

dude

you have not l;ived unitl you've sneezed raw vborocili out your nose

dear gawwwwwwwwwd

I rue the day when I barph sneeze vborucili (a new, deadly strain of - WIH??? :blink: )

out me nose :lol: :lol:

WHAT IN HELL???? I can't leave you kids alone for a MINUTE!

I leave with your father to go watch a movie, just one hour of peace, and I come back to find Susan getting snifgf'd by strange men, Jess is typing like a dislexic scotch moron, Patty's snoot is phul, somebody stuck little paper fritu thingiers on the hoes, and the damn beans are ho' tubbin it in the CROCKPOT, for Gods' sake?! Tsk, tsk, ladies--and gents--you have been naughty little pups. Now straight to bed, all of you. No pudding for you. <_<:rolleyes:

I will esplain about de gorillas in blue on the morrow, you nutty wackd out sneeches.

OMG

OMG

this right here -

Mimmsy's above post

is about my new phavorite WACKL thing in all of Sillyville (where has she BEEN all of our lives? )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can nae beGIN to quote all that's funny in it :lol:

but a few phaves, highlighted in coloUr

:lol:

dyslexic Scotch moron :lol: :lol:

nutty wacked out sneeches :lol:

back to my movie

you will NAE believe, nor can I

am watching The Holiday, which is on TV, and I own it...........for the.........

44th time????????????? :blink:

it's so comforting and stupid :lol:

the other one was too hard for me Dingo Brain :wacko: Will watch tomorrow.......

g'night, Sills

:wub:

HI PATTEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<waving maniacally>

what in hell are you still doing up?????

:P

too many good shows on HGTV? or is Allo up to some nocturnal hai-jinks? :lol:

Hi Sooze :D

I helped Mark wif a spreadsheet somephin er other--have now switched from HGTV to SNL :P

Poor Allo--he was looking at us a phew minutes ago like this :huh: --he obviously wanted to go to bed and was probably thinking WIH are youse guys still doing up? :lol: Mark just gave him his snack and he's curled up in his kitty bed. ^_^

Gooooooooooood Morning, Jyessssssss..........

Using my little cyber-whispering voice........ . . ......you should have quite a morning (or afternoon) reading yer nocturnal posts........we have all kinds of new words to be incorporating into our discourse...... .....too many to quote........

:lol:

Um.......... . did you, at any point, actually branch into Armenian? Looks like rather drunken English, as do most Germanic/Latinate tongues. . . . . . .

TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS

HOOOLY crap. . .. ....... :o

:lol: I know.........cause usually one eats bacon in the morning and......the barphing would not commence until quite late at night

Yes! I was lying in bed, making a list of things that I have never thrown up. ... ......

Squash

Apples (but apple juice: frequently)

Jam

Lima beans

Milk

:huh::lol:

Gah...... . . ....you cooked a CIVCKEB?? They have those 'round yer parts? We do not have access to such things up here. I believe they are Armenian, and I am certain that I have never thrown one of those up. .. . .. ..

Oh Well (or as Jess would say . . . Ho Lewll)

:lol::lol:

Hope Josie is better today, Jyah-gnutt. . ....

Aren't those endagered??? You can get into biiiigggggg trouble if "they" found out you were cookin' one up.

Hope Josie is better today, Jyah-gnutt. . ....

Oh, I don't think you guys need to worry about her . . . she's progressing waaaaay too quickly. As Smackl said this morning "She's almost completely better." GAHHHHH!!! No running or jumping for 5 1/2 more weeks!!!! . . . ummmm . . . :unsure: . . . she's already trying to jump up on people. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

Just have to mention . . . JoDog has learned that she gets in trouble when she jumps up on someone, so she has learned to jump up next to someone . . . quite funny really :lol: . . . although still a rude dog :ph34r:

....and grab a bucket....

Disgusting and oh so hilarious, ye are :lol:

I figure thea lawyers attaxk very sloewly...and what're the chances of stya a rougue anestheesioologist jumping out of the bisjesghhes with a mask

So, this rogue Scothc anestheesioologist scared the bisjesghhes outta me the other day. He said that thea coyote and lawyer attacks were on the rise and that the lawyers attaxk very sloewly, wearing masks. Then he opened his trench coat, flashed me his doublewood, then tried to SNIFGF me right there on the street! I made a puget sound, and ran away verrry slowwwwleee. The weird thing is, I've been haunted by this odor ever since--like bacon wrapped double fudge cloves??

Keep this one away from open flames. :o

Peter! So nice to see you :) Must get to know you better--you are on my friends list, after all ;)

Wait til the hangover--hee hee hee.

but the acan opener was too much for me to manage

You poor dear. Let me get that for you. I hate when the can openers become unmanageable. But I've heard that some people have had great luck with valium and diet treatments :rolleyes:

Gooooooooooood Morning, Jyessssssss..........

Using my little cyber-whispering voice........ . . ......you should have quite a morning (or afternoon) reading yer nocturnal posts........we have all kinds of new words to be incorporating into our discourse...... .....too many to quote........

size=2]Um.......... . did you, at any point, actually branch into Armenian? Looks like rather drunken English, as do most Germanic/Latinate tongues. . . . . . .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Umm...............Mimms, WHAT is this Blue Gorilla thingy of which you speak???????? How did it start? Is that gorilla like that traveling gnome that was kidnapped from Pacific Grove, CA?

I am simply OUT OF MY MINNNNNNNNDD for yer hubby's group and concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILLS - do we need to get an yeti and start sending it around? :rolleyes:

must ponder this.......MUST have more info!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to smoke a clove.

Yes, actually, this gorilla (who's name is 'Mojo" by the way) is exactly like yon gnome. Mojo's story is quite psilly. I am going to smoke a clove--they taste great with bacon. I'll be right back with the lo-down on the blue fluffy ape.