This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient
Oh yeah, I almost forgot--see my duck eggs up there? Ain't they sweet? :wub:

Very sweet :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast

Hello my lovely Sills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

just have nae had the energy to poop in adn see what's up.......but I got the sweetest PM from one a youse and am taking a brief drive-by.

:weaksmile:

OMGosh......Em's family on the news? fabulous photo of yer parents!!!!! I think you should dance around in the background with.......poop-filled margarine tubs on yer head. It'll be a joke between you and your sills.

And - Mimmsy's eggs! :wub: so beautiful........

Bunnie has poison oak?????????? :o well, mine gets as severe as it CAN get and hospital visits and steroids are the only answer for me. :(

Judith - ship your plants!!!!!!! Just the ones that will work, of course.

Tea - love your sunny posts :)

but no Jools? :(

Bevel!!!! Still mad at you for sending the Serendipity hot chocolate email :lol:

Where's Nik? Still outside, weeds in her hair, smashed snails and mud betwixt her toes, dirt under her nails? sounds like heaven......

99 degrees here today, pholks :angry:

Geoss :lol: you just make me larph so much, in general. How's yer mum?

Any recent word from Leesargh?

jhanit - how's your back, luv? Oh - I can so relate. Mine gets worse and worse.

Padt - I'm sorry about your friend :(

I know there was more to address............been in a funk........

should have come HERE more, it actually brought a smile :)

Love you, my Sills

mimommy Contributor
....been in a funk........

Don't make me jump on my broom and come over there!!

jerseyangel Proficient
should have come HERE more, it actually brought a smile :)

See, you need yer sills!! :D

I wonder how Em's party is going?

elye Community Regular
I think it would be more appropriate to turn your head and yell "JACK!! GET THE DOG POO OUTTA THE FRIG IN CASE THE TV CREW WANTS A POP!!" And them calmly resume your discussion.

:lol::lol: OMG. .... . . .

Well, there was a fair amount o' champagne. . ........but not enough to be typing out words like CIVCKEB..... . . . . .but wait...my post is young, yet. . . ...

Well, the spot will be airing TONIGHT :huh: at 11:35 on CTV Ottawa. The camera guy (small thumbs, but a dazzling smile and smoldering blue eyes) said that the evening news often doesn't make it online, at least not like the daytime stuff. But he said to check youtube, or the local CTV website. I shall do this. I was kinda in the background, drinking, staring at the camera guy. . . ........ .

Raechull....absolutely beautiful eggs!! This is SO exciting. . . . .... :)

Um......are ya sittin' on them? Hovering won't do....ya gotta actually be sitting on top of them.....lord, they'd be crackin' under my arse. . .. . .... :lol:

I know there was more to address............been in a funk........

Love you, my Sills

Soooooze! We love you, too! Glad you stopped by.. . ... :wub: You need to come over here and laugh at my poop and pee-filled margarine tubs.. . . ...

Um, why does no one else have these things going on in their lives?

Jestgar Rising Star
and laugh at my poop and pee-filled margarine tubs.. . . ...

Um, why does no one else have these things going on in their lives?

I think some people would actually find them stressful, and possibly unpleasant - certainly not a potential topic for an English lesson.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I think it would be more appropriate to turn your head and yell "JACK!! GET THE DOG POO OUTTA THE FRIG IN CASE THE TV CREW WANTS A POP!!" And them calmly resume your discussion.

too funny Jess

Hello my lovely Sills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care susie

Em hope the party was terrific and we can see it

Patti sorry for your loss

love the duck eggs.

going off ot bed

nite all.

j

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Good Norning, Psills!

Ugh....kind of an anticlimactic morning....no mad planning, phone-calling, frantic poem-writing .. . . ...

Nuttin' till their 70th. .. . ..... . . . . :)

I think some people would actually find them stressful, and possibly unpleasant -

What? .. . . . :huh: . . . . . really?. .. ...but.........why?.... ..... . ... . ...

:lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Sillies!

I must share this morning with you--cause I know you hopefully can relate. Today is day #2 of chaotic parties in the office. So I woke up late and couldnt find something to wear and made sure I had the gift card for the party plus my food I was bringing....I leave the house @ 7:30 later than usual....get a good 5 minutes from the house and realize I didnt put a bra on....didnt have my wedding rings on...so I decided to call John. I didnt have my cell phone either...So I had to go farther up the road till I could turn around and then run all the way back to the house and then leave once again for work.....I was late!

Ever have a day like that?

Must get work done!

Jestgar Rising Star
....get a good 5 minutes from the house and realize I didnt put a bra on....didnt have my wedding rings on...

:lol: :lol: You coulda made it through the day! Just walk sslllooowwwllllyyy. :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular
:lol::lol: You coulda made it through the day! Just walk sslllooowwwllllyyy. :lol::lol:

:lol: Yep, and in particular, no fast side-to-side deeking around things. . . . ......

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Good morning psillies!!!!!!!!!....and how are thee this phine morn???

T'is St.Georges day here <slight fanfare and trumpets!>

Open Original Shared Link

......but also 'talk like Shakespeare day' on his birthday!

Unleash your inner bard!!

Scroll down to listen to The Q Brother’s hip-hop birthday anthem :lol:

Well, there was a fair amount o' champagne. . ........but not enough to be typing out words like CIVCKEB..... . . . . .but wait...my post is young, yet. . . ...

Well, the spot will be airing TONIGHT :huh: at 11:35 on CTV Ottawa. The camera guy (small thumbs, but a dazzling smile and smoldering blue eyes) said that the evening news often doesn't make it online, at least not like the daytime stuff. But he said to check youtube, or the local CTV website. I shall do this. I was kinda in the background, drinking, staring at the camera guy. . . ........

This is FABULUSH M!!!!! <belated congrats on their 60th anniversaire BTW ;) > .

Be sure to to give us a link if it turns up on you tube!!!!!!!!!!

....love Rae-chulls duck eggs ;)

OH M!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just noticed yer av.....is that yer Mum & Dad??? :wub:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

love the AV

yes please give a link is there is one.

morning all

question.

can we only get 1 alert from the forum on topics we subscribe to a day

i was trying to keep silly and smoking one but never get alert from smoking one

carry on

love judy

:lol: :lol: You coulda made it through the day! Just walk sslllooowwwllllyyy. :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!!

mimommy Contributor
Ray-chull (mini mommy :)- I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Beverly (aka Bevel, Beav). Nice to meet you! I LURVE all your posts......they are so sweet and kind. Youd bettah stick around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, shucks, Beverly. Thanks for such a nice welcome! And, might I say, I'm happy to be here :)

I leave the house @ 7:30 later than usual....get a good 5 minutes from the house and realize I didnt put a bra on...

One of my favorite old jokes was a Phyllis Dillar classic, where she says her bra size is a 34 Long :lol:

In my case, if I'd gone public w/the twins hangin out I could pwobly just tuck 'em in me pants pocket <_<

......but also 'talk like Shakespeare day' on his birthday!

Unleash your inner bard!!

I talk this way all the time...doesn't everyone?

Thou needest not a dayeth proclaim'd

to speaketh in thy manner of sirrah of such fame.

Tis better, methinks, to say thee, thou, and forsooth

when'er it strikes ye to be such a goof.

Emily, how did it go last night? I stayed up til 11:00 watching the CBC/National, but they showed nada :sleepy:

Every time I see that pic. of your folks I think of "From Here To Eternity". So romantic :wub:

flourgirl Apprentice
love the AV

yes please give a link is there is one.

morning all

question.

can we only get 1 alert from the forum on topics we subscribe to a day

i was trying to keep silly and smoking one but never get alert from smoking one

carry on

love judy

OMG JUUUDE! I read this and I thought YOU were smoking one!!! I'm wondering as I read....smoking one what? I thought she quit smoking....what IS it she's smoking? Had to re-read this a couple of times to "get it" :lol::lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

And Jude.....what kind of alert do you get when you give in and smoke one. I'm picturing the robot from Lost in Space (remember that program?) "Warning, warning, warning" madly waving arms! :lol:

Manda.....I think everyone has days like that.....don't they? I have to make lists...and I get "everything" laid out the night before...all together so I can't possibly miss anything (and yes, I am capable of still leaving something behind. As far as bras go.....I only wear them when I dress for work, and I seriously doubt anyone would notice if I didn't wear one. My size is "Holy Crap Where Are They"!! :lol::D Annnnndddd, someone called me "sir" at work the other day. Been a while, and I'm quite amused that it can still happen. I used to be quite muscular...working in a huge greenhouse/nursery retail center. People would say from behind me "excuse me sir", and then get all embarrassed when I turned around. Pretty funny, actually.

I'm still waiting for it to warm up. Want to play outside today, as I'm working through the weekend when it's supposed to be in the upper 80's. But then again...tell me why I ever listen to forecasters? Close only counts in horse shoes and handgrenades, as the saying goes.

elye Community Regular

FORSOOTH! 'Tis a day of sonnets and poetry. . .. ......must don my laureate's cap, and spouteth forth much verse.. . ...

:rolleyes:

Emily, how did it go last night? I stayed up til 11:00 watching the CBC/National, but they showed nada :sleepy:

Every time I see that pic. of your folks I think of "From Here To Eternity". So romantic :wub:

Gahh....how nice of you, Raechull, staying up to watch for us! :) I honestly have not had any time today to search youtube or google for the clip - -will do so now. The hot camera bloke said he was going to drop a taped copy of it by the retirement home tomorrow, so I can try to somehow download it (?? :unsure: ) into my computer, and send it around that way. . . .....

And Jude.....what kind of alert do you get when you give in and smoke one. I'm picturing the robot from Lost in Space (remember that program?) "Warning, warning, warning" madly waving arms! :lol:

OMG....this never occurred to me....perhaps this is why Jooooodie is often so phunny....and she spends a great deal of time out in her gardens, amongst various flora. .. . . ..perhaps she is smoking some rhododendrons or lilies er sumphin'. . . . ...

Forgot to mention -- last evening, the camera guy started the piece by taking a close shot of the pic in my av, and then cutting to my parents sitting beside each other as they give each other a kiss. He asked them at one point, "Hey! Do you two think you could replicate the pose in your beach photo? I could cut from it to you, doing the same thing, same position, sixty-odd years later".........

Dear gawd. I am SO relieved to say that it was not considered something that they would even think of attempting.

Sweet Joodee smokin---:):):)

We just threw our newly married coworker a reception. It was nice.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

DANGER!!! DANGER!!!!! :lol:

Close only counts in horse shoes and handgrenades, as the saying goes.

:lol::lol:

.....or the gas of a glutened one :o

FORSOOTH! 'Tis a day of sonnets and poetry. . .. ......must don my laureate's cap, and spouteth forth much verse.. . ...

:rolleyes:

WHERE'S BEVEL????????!!!!!!! :unsure:

She's our poet laureate!!!!

OMG....this never occurred to me....perhaps this is why Jooooodie is often so phunny....and she spends a great deal of time out in her gardens, amongst various flora. .. . . ..perhaps she is smoking some rhododendrons or lilies er sumphin'. . . . ...

Methinks Mistress Joodee smoketh the morning glory seed ;)

TOTALLY CRAP MUM ALERT!!!!!!

Oh heck!!!!!!!!!! :o

Everytime Alan goes to any of his youth clubs I send him with some snacks AND a can of diet coke ( :rolleyes: BAAAAAD mummy!)

As I'm poor <did I hear the violins? :lol: > I bought Tesco's 'own brand.

Every Mon eve he complains his belly is 'fat' (he means bloated)........ payed NO attention

Dunno WHAT made me notice today but it CONTAINS GLUTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::(:(

WHAT IN HELL????????? :blink:

I've become a tad complacent methinks <_<

elye Community Regular
WHERE'S BEVEL????????!!!!!!! :unsure:

She's our poet laureate!!!!

O Bevel! Bevel! Wherefore art thou, Bevel?

Every Mon eve he complains his belly is 'fat' (he means bloated)........ payed NO attention

Dunno WHAT made me notice today but it CONTAINS GLUTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::(:(

WHAT IN HELL????????? :blink:

Nik! Holy crap.........gluten in a cola? I certainly wouldn't have suspected......high-fructose corn syrup, yes.......caffeine and colour dye lot #4, <_< but the deadly GLUTEN? 'Tis heinous.. .. .....it is everywhere. :angry:

Mtndog Collaborator

You rang? Have been thinking bout a rhyme for today. May have to borrow one for inspiration:

The Man Not Taken

Two men sprawled in bed looking good,

Sorry I could not keep them both.

Being one woman, long I stood

And checked out one as far as I could

Estimating his financial growth.

Then took the other with balding hair

And having perhaps a little shame

Because he was skinny, no muscles to bare

Though as for that the time spent there

Had proven their sexuality about the same.

And both that morning equally lay

in sheets so silky smooth and black.

Oh, I reserved the first for another day.

Yet knowing a good time goes a long way,

I doubted if he would ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a cry,

Somewhere nine months hither and hence.

Two men sprawled in bed, and I,

I chose the one who told the vasectomy lie.

I wish I had known the difference!

Copyright; akaPEACHES

Working on an Ode to the Psillies

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

THANK YOU, DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

I has killed the itch!!!

The prednisone has kicked in a bit, I'm taking Benadryl, and I found Band-Aid cooling gel, which is just camphor and alcohol. I still look like the monster from the Blue Lagoon, and will be sending my boss a pic of me so she can decide if she wants me to show my face at work tomorrow, but hey, I feel better. And this weekend we get to go to Cape Cod for two days, where my boyfriend won't be able to take any pictures of me because my face is quite literally scaring small children.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
The Man Not Taken

I LOVE thee Bevel ♥!!!!!!!!

Excellent choice!!!!!!

And this weekend we get to go to Cape Cod for two days, where my boyfriend won't be able to take any pictures of me because my face is quite literally scaring small children.

Glad thine itch abates!!!.........but scaring small children wearing a cape and cod piece?!?! :o ....... WHAT???........OHHhhh..... sorry...cape cod ;)

HAVE PHUN!!! :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
get a good 5 minutes from the house and realize I didnt put a bra on....

:lol: Amanda! I was awoken from a sound sleep this morning at 6:15 to the sound of Allo peeing in the corner of my bedroom all over the carpet. <_< I went to scoop him up and take him to the litter box, but as I got out of bed, I had a sudden charley horse in my calf and stumbled. I think the poor thing is losing it :(

:lol: Yep, and in particular, no fast side-to-side deeking around things. . . . ......

Or hugging......

FORSOOTH!

Bless you! :lol:

Gads, I can just imagine the looks on the phaces of yer mom and dad when the cameraman suggested the pose------> :huh:

Jeese Nik--I wouldn't have thought to check soda either. Don't think I've ever heard of it having gluten. A good lesson fer us all ;) Is Alan feeling ok now?

Working on an Ode to the Psillies

Can nae wait!!!!!!

I has killed the itch!!!

Thank goodness!!!

Nik said "cod piece" :lol: :lol: :lol: That always cracks me up!

Minimom--I loved Phyllis Diller. So phunny :P

Archived