This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

Mornin', Peeeeeeps!

Open Original Shared Link

:blink::blink::blink:

Yes. .. . . ......freakishly haunting. . ........these individuals have flitted in and out of my nightmares throughout me life. Not their singing, however - - it is technically wondrous!

but one thing I love - - our Queen Reighchull was reluctant to join Facebook, as you may recall.

And now, she's playing all kinds of mafia wars and sendin' stuff to everybody and posting all kinds of fab photos. :lol:

OMG..... . . . .'tis SO true! When I now make my three or four-time-a-week sojourn over to Da Book, There is Her Mimjessssty, playing games......Whup! Then putting up photos......Hey! Now she's sending British gifts about! Wait! Everyone's getting Richard Simmons from her. .. ....Oh, now she's taking that brain quiz. . . . . . .... :lol::lol:

How do you guys find time??????????

My sources tell me (Open Original Shared Link . . . because Jess demands it :P ) that it takes 26 to 30 days for incubation . . . and incubation does not start just because they laid the eggs . . . gawd it's too late at night for this . . . but looks like she has a little more time.

Jyaghnutt! Thank gawd you're back.. . . .the place falls into complete chaos when you are away. No one can verify suspicions, prove a point with past quoted evidence, find out when someone did something... .. .....and poor DD had to go across the street to our old spinster neighboUr, a long-retired math and physics teacher, for help on her calculus homework. .. . ..this lady apparentlty smells quite strange and has a lisp, so DD is constantly saying, "pardon me?" :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
Jyaghnutt! Thank gawd you're back.. .. . ..this lady apparentlty smells quite strange and has a lisp :rolleyes:

Ummm . . . :unsure: . . . me too . . . you just can't tell over the internet . . . :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
OMG..... . . . .'tis SO true! When I now make my three or four-time-a-week sojourn over to Da Book, There is Her Mimjessssty, playing games......Whup! Then putting up photos......Hey! Now she's sending British gifts about! Wait! Everyone's getting Richard Simmons from her. .. ....Oh, now she's taking that brain quiz. . . . . . .... :lol::lol:

I KNOW!!!

Our Queen like a duck to water over there!! :lol:

Ummm . . . :unsure: . . . me too . . . you just can't tell over the internet . . . :lol:

You don't even bother saying 'pardon me' do you?? :lol:

GUYZ!!! - need a Mojito or summat!!!

Hideously boring, dull, grEy day en Angleterre....... wishing I was in bonnie Scotland really :rolleyes:

BORED!! :angry:

Left over Rhubarb crumble in the oven for DC as an after school snack :huh:

WIH's wrong wiv me today???.......I've gone all motherly :ph34r:

Damn, I'll be ironing pillow cases spritzed with lavander oil next.......

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I got so inspired I whacked the hell out of me leucodendrons what was trying to climb in my reception roomliving room (dat one was for you Nickerler--been watching Escape to the Country too much) windows, and as a reward have dese luverly bruises all over me hands. :P Looks like I was in a boxing match!

Missed this phirst time 'shroomy!!!

'Leucodendrons' eh??

Do we have these in Blighty???? :unsure:

Sounds like an atomic particle or summat equally scientific :rolleyes:

Oh help ME!!!!!

SAVE me from 'made for tv films on in the afternoon'.......... amgetttingsuckedinmustnotwatch..................

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Ohhhh . . . I got worried and had to go check . . . I ventured into the black hole vortex archives. Looks like it hasn't been quite a month yet.

My sources tell me (Open Original Shared Link . . . because Jess demands it :P ) that it takes 26 to 30 days for incubation . . . and incubation does not start just because they laid the eggs . . . gawd it's too late at night for this . . . but looks like she has a little more time.

oh thank GAWD for Jan-it, stinking, lisping, Psillyville archivist!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ugh! Yaaawwwnnn. Mmmmble grrrrmmmmmble innnggg! I already bin up fer a couple of hours, on my day off!!! WIH??? Mmmmmblle!

go back to bed Tea!!!!!!!! How's the wevvah today?

OMG..... . . . .'tis SO true! When I now make my three or four-time-a-week sojourn over to Da Book, There is Her Mimjessssty, playing games......Whup! Then putting up photos......Hey! Now she's sending British gifts about! Wait! Everyone's getting Richard Simmons from her. .. ....Oh, now she's taking that brain quiz. . . . . . ....

:lol: sending Richard Simmons

How do I find TIME??? Um.....first, I have no life.........second, am generally at the computer ALL DAY LONG............

:huh:

easy just to go over there - or here - and phrequently gooph oph :lol:

Jyaghnutt! Thank gawd you're back.. . . .the place falls into complete chaos when you are away. No one can verify suspicions, prove a point with past quoted evidence, find out when someone did something... .. .....and poor DD had to go across the street to our old spinster neighboUr, a long-retired math and physics teacher, for help on her calculus homework. .. . ..this lady apparentlty smells quite strange and has a lisp, so DD is constantly saying, "pardon me?"

*snort* :lol:

GUYZ!!! - need a Mojito or summat!!!

Hideously boring, dull, grEy day en Angleterre....... wishing I was in bonnie Scotland really

BORED!!

Left over Rhubarb crumble in the oven for DC as an after school snack

WIH's wrong wiv me today???.......I've gone all motherly

:o NIKKERS!!!!!!!!!!! This sounds SHOCKINGLY SUPERB and COZY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gawd.....rhubarb crumble, spritzed pillowcases, mojitos, a dull, grEy day (Tiger Pig needed no doubt), and MADE-FOR-TV movies??????? (we call that the Lifetime Channel here)

OMG - I'm coming over THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloody sunny here <_< I hate sun in excess amounts :lol:

Hey, didn't someone once post an article about people who had the REVERSE of SAD? Peeps who hid from the sun? got depressed when it was TOO hot and TOO SUNNY???

I STINKIN' HAVE THAT CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

and look where in hell I live.

Dreading the weekend......who wants to go to the cabin?

Wondering if I can take Skit-Skamp on the three-hour car ride and stay for two weeks there!

but then - no computer or cell phone - or Oprah or Sheldon :lol: - for two weeks :oHow would I survive :lol:

elye Community Regular

:lol::lol: That is so true, ain't it? Speech impediments do NOT cross into written text .. .......nor do any odors.. . . . ....we may have never known . .. . .. .

Must be sumfin' about that mathS proficiency. .. . . ..

Left over Rhubarb crumble in the oven for DC as an after school snack

WIH's wrong wiv me today???.......I've gone all motherly :ph34r:

Gah! Nik, do not let this happen.......repeat after me, and quietly to yourself throughout the day: 'It's Good Enough Mothering.... . . ....It's Good Enough Mothering'.... . . . . . ....

:rolleyes:

elye Community Regular
but then - no computer or cell phone - or Oprah or Sheldon :lol: - for two weeks :oHow would I survive

Soooozle! You would nae survive for two weeks without us. . . . ...

And it would be strange and not-so-phunnee 'round here without YOU.

So nope. You are not going.

:mellow:

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Soooozle! You would nae survive for two weeks without us. . . . ...

And it would be strange and not-so-phunnee 'round here without YOU.

So nope. You are not going.

:mellow:

well all right then

maybe shorter, more phrequent trips in the blasted summer heat :angry:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:unsure:

OMG - I see a big kerfuffle on the horizon on the jury duty thread........

<why is that funny to me?>

SILLIES!!!!!!!!

I am bored and.......don't know where in hell my boss is?? :huh:

pppffffftttttttttttttttttt

where IS everyone?????

DingoGirl Enthusiast

phew! Our dear Laura has addressed the issue over there.

<nervous laffter subsiding>

:)

Green12 Enthusiast

Hi Sills!

Just wanted to pop in and say HELLO

A little birdie told me we have a new Queen...actually the Queen herself told me.

Yep, I have connections :lol::lol:

Congrats to Queen Rachel!!!

ANd do I see Tom??? Tom I just now noticed your poke on FB, can't seem for the life of me to be able to navigate the new format over there, things are not where they once were and I don't like it :lol:

Well I poked you back, still not sure what the poking is all about but poke poke poke!!!

Hope you are well :)

Love you all :wub:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

JEWEL-LEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

my heart is SINGING to see you here.

Please come more often.

Green12 Enthusiast

SUZE!!!!!!!!

Thank you :) I miss you all so much.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar, if that isn't the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

:wub:

Speaking of avatars, I guess I should change mine :lol: .....winter is over afterall

Green12 Enthusiast

Ok, testing 1-2-3

New avatar seems a go :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

ME JOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub:

It's good to have you back laydee!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I think I may have to wash Tiger Pig :unsure:

Am askeert :blink:....it's been a while.....

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar, if that isn't the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

:wub:

my babies are the CUTEST!!!

and......I have about......... five hundred thousand photos of the two of them snuggling...

help me :ph34r:

wait - washing machine IS fixed, right?

Yes - I want TP cleaned and phluphphy for my movie-watching visit ;)

Did I tell you guys I dreamed last night that I was painting a grown lion with this orange/butter concoction?

what in HELL does it mean???

:blink:

Green12 Enthusiast

Thanks Nik Nik!

Why are you skeert to wash TP??

Is it because washing it might take away that lived in comfy cozy cuddly feeling?

Green12 Enthusiast
Did I tell you guys I dreamed last night that I was painting a grown lion with this orange/butter concoction?

what in HELL does it mean???

I don't know what it means Suze, but it sure makes me giggle.

I had an equally bizarre dream last night about Olympia Dukakis (sp?)

She showed up at my Drs appointment :blink:

elye Community Regular

OMG, Joooools!!!

(SO fan-farking -tastic to see you here :wub::wub: ) But THIS IS HILARIOUS and ASTONISHING. .. . .......

I ALSO had a dream about Olympia Dukakis, two night ago. . . ... . .

Honest to gawd. . . . ... :unsure: . . . . ......she was in the hospital with my dad, in his room chatting with him about the television and movie industry. .. . .....not certain if she was a patient, or nurse, or had been cast in a hospital drama and was playing her role . . . .....

I thought briefly about it yesterday morning, then forgot about it until I read yer post. . . ....

:blink::blink:

Now WHAT IN HELL DOES THAT MEAN???????

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Honest to gawd. . . .: . . . . ......she was in the hospital with my dad, in his room chatting with him about the television and movie industry. .. . .....not certain if she was a patient, or nurse, or had been cast in a hospital drama and was playing her role . . . .....

I thought briefly about it yesterday morning, then forgot about it until I read yer post. . . ....

:o:o:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this simply can NOT be true.

elye Community Regular
:o:o:o

:lol::lol::lol:

this simply can NOT be true.

OMG, I know. . . . .. . I would not believe me, either. .. . .....'Tis ridiculous, and just too much of a coincidence.

BUT IT'S TROO!! :huh:

She left the dream quickly, after my dad said he was feeling sick, and was looking for the help button. . . ....she vanished, or left my consciousness. . . .......Joooooles, when she appeared in your dream, did she look like she had just been visiting someone in an Ottawa hospital? :huh::lol:

Perhaps it was not Olympia. .. . but I was certain that it was her. . . . . ....

Green12 Enthusiast
But THIS IS HILARIOUS and ASTONISHING. .. . .......

I ALSO had a dream about Olympia Dukakis, two night ago. . . ... . .

Honest to gawd. . . . ... :unsure: . . . . ......she was in the hospital with my dad, in his room chatting with him about the television and movie industry. .. . .....not certain if she was a patient, or nurse, or had been cast in a hospital drama and was playing her role . . . .....

Em!!!!!! This is quite the development.......

She shows up in your dream two nights ago and in mine last night.

What is Ms. Dukakis trying to tell us?

And more importantly, who's dreams will she show up in tonight?

elye Community Regular
And more importantly, who's dreams will she show up in tonight?

Well, she may show up in Patteigh's dream, sitting on her sofa, eating ice cream. . . ... ...or in Soooozle's, at her work desk, dividing up a large pizza. . . .....or in Jyess's, looking thoughtfully at her civckebs..... . . ....

...Or in Ptaoughmghmn's, saying through gritted teeth, "what in hell CAN you eat??"

:rolleyes:

Still cannot believe she appeared in Jooole's dream, then mine.....I now believe it could not have been her in my dream.....it is just too ridiculous.

Was it my smelly, lisping math neighboUr?

Nope. It looked, and sounded, like Olympia. . ... .

DingoGirl Enthusiast
She left the dream quickly, after my dad said he was feeling sick, and was looking for the help button. . . ....she vanished, or left my consciousness. . . .......Joooooles, when she appeared in your dream, did she look like she had just been visiting someone in an Ottawa hospital?

Perhaps it was not Olympia. .. . but I was certain that it was her. . . . . ....

gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :lol:

What is Ms. Dukakis trying to tell us?

:o

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! this MUST mean something -

Let's see.........she wants to be in our parades? she has severe gastro issues and - it's a cry for help?

or - *gasp*

SHE IS LLAMA LADY??????????????????????

Well, she may show up in Patteigh's dream, sitting on her sofa, eating ice cream. . . ... ...or in Soooozle's, at her work desk, dividing up a large pizza. . . .....or in Jyess's, looking thoughtfully at her civckebs..... . . ....

...Or in Ptaoughmghmn's, saying through gritted teeth, "what in hell CAN you eat??"

gawd :lol: :lol:

Where's pad-tea?

and - Jeoss has been awfully quiet......but I see her readin' along!

Curly Lisa, Judith, and of course Amanda.......

MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided my tiger/orange butter dream (I was slathering this balm into his large, wonderful paws - what does it mean??? ) has to do with:

1. the new Bath and Body Works plug-in fragrance I got yesterday in Orange Nectar ('tis lovely!!!! :rolleyes: ) and -

2. Nik's very own Tiger Pig

OMG Sills!!!!! I made a mojito......I don't like it.........I mean, it's fine, there's nowt wrong with it but........

I AM DONE WITH MOJITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am I going to do for summer cocktail? what will it be??

(quelle tragedie)

more later!

Jestgar Rising Star

I'm tired and grouchy, but I did want to share my fab dim sum experience.

A previous lab member was visiting from the east coast so a bunch of us went out for dim sum. I was sitting near a guy who is clearly a dim sum aficianado so I asked if one particular bun was bread or rice. He said "oh, you don't eat gluten?" and proceeded to pick out all the rice based treats for me, and ask for two of everything, one without sauce. He even grabbed stuff and handed it to me first, and when he was combining plates for more room, he didn't mix the rice food with the breaded food.

It was the most incredible lunch.

And my biggest concern of the moment - red? or white? with peanut butter?

Archived